Michael Jackson 's Death

Twilight_Fan_1 posted on Jun 26, 2009 at 04:53PM
A death in the family leaves a whole that cannot be filled. No one can ever take the place of this individual in the world. We should not try to comfort the family by saying that "it was his time anyway", or, "he was suffering". These may be words of comfort later. However, there must be time to mourn the fact that things will never be the same. One minute he was here and now he is gone. The human mind must be allowed to sit with this reality. Mourning is a necessary part of the human experience. If it is ignored, a general feeling of sadness may pervade the whole family.

Every human has to go sometime, today, Thursday June 25, 2009, was Michael Jackson's time!

R.I.P/Rest in Peace Michael Jackson :'(

Michael Jackson 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Clarise said…
i cant live without him ////////////
maybe i must follow him.........
tel me .....
i am dying without my love mj .......
he is all for me........
why i must to live if he not here anymore
over a year ago melissa2490 said…
crying
I was soo in shock...and I still am. When my dad told me, I thought it was a joke. Yet I turned onto BET and confirmed the news. Me and my momm are soo sad. We're still watching BET, seeing all of his videos. We both agree that no matter how much time passes, there will never be another like him. He was and will still one and only. I feel sad for his children and his family. I can't begin to imagine how they're feeling right now. If you look back on his life, it was filled with joys and sorrows. At least he knew that his fans would be with him until the end, even after. I know that we'll all miss him dearly.
over a year ago gosselinfan626 said…
It doesn't seem fair that life is going on or that time is passing without him. But in some ways he is still here because he lives on in his fans and in his music. Now it's our job to keep them alive and in doing so Michael Jackson will never really be gone.