Michael Jackson FAN ART PICTURES CONTEST

HegiMjlover posted on Jul 21, 2012 at 11:24PM
well , now we are going to play with some MJ fan arts .. :)
The rules of the game are :
Everyone is going to upload a picture of MJ made by his fans ..
(whatever it is ) ,+ ur going to write ur fav MJ era so the next fan art should be from the era that u wrote ..
I startin' first

My fav era is "Invincible" (Now the next post is going to be with a fan art from invincible era)

C'mon, It is going to be fun ..
I love MJ fan arts :)
well , now we are going to play with some MJ fan arts .. :)
The rules of the game are :
Everyone is

Michael Jackson 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ThrillerZombie said…
big smile
The invincible era isnt his best era i think but its MJ so i cant complain :) love him too much <3 Not quite sure what era he is in in this pic :P but ill upload it anyway :D
The invincible era isnt his best era i think but its MJ so i cant complain :) love him too much <3 No
over a year ago Vespera said…
smile
ThrillerZombie forgot to mention a favourite era, so I'll post a fan art from the "Invincible" era as well.
My favourite era is (I'll have to pick just one out of many favourites now)... the "BAD" era!
ThrillerZombie forgot to mention a favourite era, so I'll post a fan art from the "Invincible" era as
over a year ago liberiangirl_mj said…
smile
He's so precious in the Bad era!!!! ♥♥
next: Dangerous era. :)

ps. Hegi, it has to be a draw or we can add also collages? and other thing.. it has to be created by us or it doesn't matter?
last edited over a year ago
He's so precious in the Bad era!!!! ♥♥
next: Dangerous era. :)

ps. Hegi, it has to be a draw
over a year ago ladyromy said…
I love MJ in every single Era, but since you guys started with Invincible, here is my art-pic from that time!!! :o)
Long live to the king!

Lady Romy
I love MJ in every single Era, but since you guys started with Invincible, here is my art-pic from th