Michael Jackson Create a story

mywaymj84 posted on Jun 11, 2012 at 10:20PM
Hey girls why don't we all make a story!

I will begin it.

It was late summer of 1982. I was only twenty, who worked at Westlake Studios. One day I walked in to see the most shy, kind, and cutest man I have ever seen, Michael Jackson!

Continue on...
last edited on Jun 11, 2012 at 10:22PM

Michael Jackson 73 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-73 of 73

over a year ago MJpixy said…
worried
"Well,money aren't a problem for me,I want what's the best for Rose!I love her so much mother!",Michael said looking into my eyes,making me blush.Kathrine saw me blushing and said:"Oh,you 2 are so lovely together,I'm so happy my son found such a beautiful nice young lady like you!".Suddenly the front door opened and Joseph came in.I was nervous a lot but I could tell Michael was even more nervous!We both stood up,Michael said:"Hi, Joseph.",shaking his hand.Joseph said :"Hi.",before turning to see me and raised his eyebrow at Michael."Joseph,this is my fiance,Rose.",Michael said nervous like h.Joseph looked at me and I think he tried to smile,I wasn't sure,I just tried not to show how freaked out I was and I shook his hand when he offered it to me introducing himself:"Hi,I'm Joseph.".We all sat down and I was hoping he wouldn't notice my baby bump...We talked about me,Joseph asked a lot of questions,some pretty disturbing,Kathrine tried to relax me and Michael tried to avoid his look,but Joseph wasn't a fool...(your turn,sorry it was short...;) )
"Well,money aren't a problem for me,I want what's the best for Rose!I love her so much mother!",Micha
over a year ago mywaymj84 said…
I was starting to get a feeling that Joseph knew about my baby bump, because he kept glancing down at my stomach and raising his eye brow, then asking me more weird questions. After a little while the rest of the family arrived and we all got introduced. The whole family seemed nice (i'm still not sure about Joseph thought?) Anyway we went to the dinner table and the food was served. Everyone was having a delightful conversation all laughing and having a good time. I acually started to relax and enjoy myself having fun talking to Janet, Rebbie, Latoya and especially Katherine. But that was all about to end in a little bit when Joseph said "Michael, Rose me and Katie would like to have a word with you on the back patio like now!" When Josepth spoke you did not question him. I could see how Michael was terrified of him growing up! Anyway we walked out onto the beautiful back pation and we sat down on some lounge chairs under an umbrella. Michael said "So Joseph what do you need to talk to us about?" "Well I want to know what youn inteend to do about this 'situation'?" "What situation?" Michael asks confussed. "About that baby that Rose is so obivously carring. So I want to know what you inteend to do about it." "Well didn't mother tell you were going to get married very soon." Michael grabs my hand tenderly kisses me. I'm starting to feel sick agian. I don't know if its the baby or Joseph? "Mike i'm your father and as your father i'm going to give you some fatherly advice. You do NOT have to marry this girl because she's pregnant there are other options." I look at Michael and his face is already turning red, and lets just say Michael may be soft spoken but don't ever get him mad! "Joseph just what are you trying to get at?" Michael's voice starts to rise. "I'm saying we all could take her to a clinic and have this situation taken care of, I know a very good doctor who specializes in this." Katherine lets out "Joe how could you say such a thing!" I literally could not speak I could not believe that this man my soon to be father in law was seriously suggesting that I have an abortion! I looked at Michael and I think I saw stem coming out of his ears. "Joseph how could you say that! I'm not marrying Rose just because she's carrying my baby I asked her to marry me way before that. And let me tell you something Joseph!" Michael got up and towered over his father, "Don't you ever and I mean ever say again that Rose will have an abortion! She is soon to become my wife and we will have a family together and many more after this baby! We are leaving this stress is not good for Rose and especially the baby!" Michael grabed my arm and we started towards the car. The only thing I could hear was Kahterine saying "Michael, Rose don't go!" And Joseph saying "Don't kid me mike I know that's why you wrote Billie Jean was because of her!" Michael got me to the car and we drove off. Things we very silent between us. But suddenly Michael pulled off to the side of the road and looked at me and said "Rose will you marry me?" I giggled at him "Michael you already asked me to marry you." "No I mean today right now at city hall?" I didn't now what to say or think?

Continue on.....
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago foreveraMJJFan said…
surprise
"What?Why michael? Why cant we wait and get married when we planned to?" i said. "Because i dont want my father thinking that im only marrying you because you having my child." Michael said. "Michael....if you want to prove to your father that you truely love me....you'll wait and have the wedding on the day we planned, if you do it now he going to think you are only marrying me because of the child. You want to prove him wrong? Dont let him run your life michael, your a grown man you should be entitled to make your own desicions." I explained. Michael turned and looked at me. "Your right....im tired of letting him control me....its time for me to finally put my foot down." Michael said as he drove right back onto the road towards neverland. i couldnt help but smile, "Thats what i like to hear." I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
Once we arrived back a neverland, i was really tired and decided to head to bed. Michael stayed downstairs and sat on the couch with his face in his hands. As he was sitting there, liz walked out of the kitchen. "Michael whats the matter?" Liz asked as she walked over to the couch and sat next to him. Michael just shook his head, Liz sighed "Im guessing the visit with your parents didnt go to well did it?" Michael nodded, "It was okay until joseph had to ruin it." Michael said flatly. "What did he say exactly?" , "He tried to convince me to let Rose get an abortion, because he believes that im only marrying her because shes having my baby, and before we left he said that he knew better....that i wrote the song "Billie Jean" about her." Michael explained. "Well that is totally uncalled for!, i normally dont have a problem with your father joseph....but to ask the woman you love to abort your child thats insane!" Liz exclaimed. "You're telling me." Michael replied. "I say the next time i see him i will guarantee you me and joseph are going to have a very long talk about this." Liz sternly said. "Doubt it will help much." Michael said. Liz sighed, "Tell you what you just prove him wrong, show him how much you love Rose." Michael nodded in agreement. Just then the phone began to ring, michael excused himself and walked over to where the phone was. On the caller id he saw it was his parents home number. Michael just stood there and watched it ring until his message machine picked it up. "Michael its mamma....i just wanted to see of you and Rose got home okay. Also i called to tell you that......" Katherine's voice stunned, like she had been crying. "Your father aparently had an affair some years ago and it turns out you have a half sister." Angry michael yanked the phone off the recieve. "Mom are you serious! Mom?!!!" But there was no answer she had already hung up........................................­...­

To be contiuned.......
angry
Michael threw the phone on the floor breaking it as Elizabeth came in the room concerned:"Michael,what's the matter?"."It's Joe!He apparently had an affair years ago and I have a half-sister!How could he do this to her?!1st he said Rose should have an abortion and now it turns out I have a half-sister from one of his affairs!If anything happens to mother 'cos of this,I'm gonna kill him!",he said leaving the room with Elizabeth following him."Michael,sweetie,wait a minute,where are you going?",she asked as he headed to the door."I'm going to see if mother is ok and I'm gonna give Joe a piece of my mind!",he said angrily as he shut the door behind him with such a noise he woke me up.I came downstairs and asked Elizabeth:"What happened,where is Michael?"."He left to his parents...He just found out he has a half-sister from one of Joe's affairs form years ago...He was already angry because of the things Joe told you today,but this really pissed him off.I think we should go there,I'm afraid he might do something dangerous.".We headed out and called my daddy,we all went to Michael's parents and hoped we won't find Michael and Joe fighting!Once we arrived,we got in and saw Michael yelling at Joe while Kathrine was trying to calm him down."You have no right to tell me to get out,this is not only your home,my money bought it to you!Without me you'd be living on the streets!Once again you hurt mother and today you have made your last mistake!I'm tired of you doing this,treating me and mother and Rose and all of us like shit!You're not our boss Joe,you can't tell us what to do and expect us to do it!She can't take your b.s. no more and neither can any of us,I want you to get out of this house and never come to our sight again!",he said as he went to his room,pulled out all his things and threw them on the street,while we tried to stop him."I'm tired of him,I can't take him any longer!",he was screaming as ripping off Joe's shirts and breaking his stuffs.After,he went to the door and told Joe to get out!...(your turn,sorry it was so short,and please make Joe fight to stay in the house,but don't let him win! x-( )
Michael threw the phone on the floor breaking it as Elizabeth came in the room concerned:"Michael,wha
I think Joe was more shocked than angery because all he could do was watch Michael continue to scream and throw things. I was shocked myself seeing Michael like this, I mean I knew he could get to it but God he was like a mad man! Joe finally spoke up and said "You can't just kick me out like this!" "Well there's a street full of crap that says otherwise!" "But boy i'm your father!" "Your not my father! You were my manager and nothing more!" Katherine chimed in and said "Michael, Joe please stop this arguing!" But Michael ignored her and said "And Joseph what really get me is you wanted Rose, my soon to be wife to have an abortion when you went out and had an affair with another woman and had a child! Why didn't you make that little hoe have an abortion huh!!!!!!" Joseph screamed "That's it! Come on big man show me what you got!" Oh my God was this really happening? Was Michael and his father really going to fight? Michael drew back his fist and I said very calmly "Michael don't lower yourself to his level." Michael looked at me straight in the eye and saw the plea in my eye. Michael said "You know what your not worth it Joseph, you ain't worth it." Moments of awkard silence passed between all of us but Michael broke it by saying "I want you out of this house Joseph, or i'll call security." "If that's what you want, but you just remember this Michael you may have won the battle but you haven't won the war." With that being said we heard Joseph get in his car and leave. I went over and hugged Michael tightly and wispered in his ear "Remind me never to get on your bad side." Michael chuckled. "Rose i'm sorry for acting the way I did, I should have never have flew off the handle like that." "It's okay Michael, but I don't want you doing that agin because its not good for your health. Because-" I pulled away and placed my hand over my stomach "I want a daddy for my baby." Michael smiled and kissed me. Then Michael went over and hugged Katherine and apoligize to her too. But suddenly I started to feel this sharp pain right were the baby was. Suddenly the pain became so intense that I fell to the floor. The last thing I remember muttering was "The baby." And hearing Michael scream "This is all my fault!"

Continue on.....
heart
The next thing i knew i woke up in a hosptial room. i took me a minute before i realized what happened before i got here. i sat up and looked at my stomach, it still look like i was pregnant but i wasnt sure. Just then the doctor came in. "Well i see that someone is finally awake." she said. "What...what happend???" i asked. "You almost lost you baby due to all the stress." She replied. "So...im still pregnant?" i asked. The doctor nodded. "How long have i been here?" i asked. "Three days" she answered. I couldnt believe i was knocked out for three days. "When will i be going home?" i asked. "Either late this eveing or early tommorrow morning, but when you get home you are to be on bed rest for the rest of your pregnancy, we were very lucky saving your baby this time, but if it happens again you might lose it and we certainly dont want that." she explained. So much for getting married before the baby was born, i thought to myself. "Well everything seems to be good, your vital signs are good and the baby seems to be doing fine, ill be back in about an hour or two." the doctor said before walking out the door. I laid back down and began to stare out the window. By how low the sun was getting, i could tell it was getting close to dinner time. Suddenly i heard the door open i looked over to see michael standing in the doorway. "Hey" i said sweetly as i sat up a little. Michael then walked over and sat in the chair right next to the bed. "Im sorry." Michael said. "Sorry for what? you didnt do anything." I said trying to cheer him up. "Yes i did.....you almost had a miscarrige because of me." Michael was on the verge of crying and he wouldnt even look me in the eye. I calmly took my hand, placed it under his chin and slowly lifted his head up so he was looking dead at me. "Michael...its not your fault, stop blaming yourself. i was just under alot of stress okay?" Michael nodded. I then gave him a kiss......................................­...
I pulled away "I just don't know what i'm going to do for seven whole months on bed rest! Whatever will I fill my time with?" "Well baby you can watch movies, read, we can play cards, you know do lots of stuff together." "What do you mean we? I mean your going to be gone finishing up Thriller so I will be at home all the time without you." "I know baby but Elizabeth and Joseph will be there to do stuff with, and as soon as i'm done with Thriller we do all kinds of stuff together!" "I know but i'm not someone who can just sit around and be waited on hand and foot I like to do stuff!" "Rose I know but its whats best for the baby. I just wish I hadn't have went over to the house I should have just stayed home!" "Michael please stop kicking yourself for it!" "Rose how can I! If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be on bed rest and we could have gotten married like we planned!" "Oh Michael you just had to bring that up didn't you. Now we have to cancel the wedding plans!" Michael got up and started to pace the room then he suddenly stoped and said "Not exactly." "What do you mean?" Michael sat down next to me and said "I'll give you two options. One we can delay the wedding till after the baby's born but it will have to be a couple months after because I know you'll be tired. Or I can get a minister from the church to come down and preform the service just for the two of us! Which one do you want?" I didn't know which one! I mean I wanted to marry Michael the proper way but at the same time I don't want us married after the baby. But on the other hand marrying Michael now means no wedding but I can be his wife now. OhI God I don't know which one I want?! I took a deep breath and said "Michawel baby I would have to say.......

Continue on......
heart
...After the baby is born because i really want to have a wedding." I said. Michael nodded. "You sure you wont be tired? i mean im sure the baby isnt going to be sleeping through the night before we get married." Michael pointed out. "Michael im sure we can manage and we could probably bring the baby to the wedding, we just need someone to take it home early if the baby starts to get fussy." I explained. "That sounds okay, i guess here soon ill see about getting in touch with rebbie or janet im sure they wont mind taking the baby home and watching it until the wedding is over." Michael replied. "Wait they know about me being pregnant?" , "Yeah my mother told them." , "Well what did they say?" i asked. "They were extremely happy, when they heard that you might have lost the baby, they were so worried they've both called me non stop these past three days asking me about how you and the baby were doing." Michael said. I was caught speechless, everything for me seemed like it was falling into place, minus the minor set back of being put on bed rest for the last 7 months of my pregnancy. Just then michael's phone began to ring, "Who is it?" i asked, "Its Janet, ill be right back." Michael said as he got up and walked out of the room. about 5 minutes later he came back into the room. "What did Janet want?", "She just wanted to know how you were doing and said that since you're to be on bed rest she offered to come stay with us to help you." Michael replied. When he told me this i didnt know what to say, i came from being forced to be my mother's servent to living like a princess. i thought, "Could this possiably get any better?"

Countiue...............
The doctor said tomorrow morning I could go home. I must say I was happy to be going home, but at the same time I was kinda upset that I still couldn't do anything. Anyway the next morning Michael arrived to get me. I could tell he was still upset, which made me feel bad. Also by the way he kept going on and on about what all the stuff we can do together while I was on bedrest. When we got home Michael picked me up bridal style. I started to laugh hystericaly, "Oh Michael you can put me down, i'm not crippled." "I know but since I caused all of this, every waking moment when i'm with you i'm going to wait on you hand and foot." I started to play with the buttons with his shirt like a cat claws a ball of yarwn, "Oh that's so sweet of you, but seriously Michael you don't have to carry me, besides i'm probably pretty heavy." "Are you kidding! Your light as a feather, besides were almost there." Michael opened the door and softly laid me on the bed. After I got all settled Michael announced "Rose i'm sorry to say this but i'm gonna have to go to the studio." I deeplyed sighed "I know." He must have saw the sadness in my eyes becaue he started to kiss me passionately, "Listen baby I will be back no later than six. But in a little bit Janet will be here and if I know dunk she will have stuffed planed so don't worry about being bored." I giggled, "If you say so." "I do. I love you know." "Yea you've kinda metioned that in passing." He kissed me again "Oh you silly girl. And once again i'm sorry about all of this." "Michael honestly it's not your fult." I started to rub my tummy, "Besides I have a feeling God knows what he's doing." Michael smiled, "Your right. I got to go." He kissed me again, "I love you so much Rose." "I love you to Michael." Michael bent down and kissed my tummy and rubed it, "Daddy loves you to." He kissed me again and left. As soon as he left I immediately fell asleep, but twenty minutes later I heard this "Where is she?!" I sat up and Janet opened the door. "Well there you are you!" "Hi Janet." I said groggy. He came over and gave me such a tender hug. She pulled away and asked "So are you ready to have some fun?!" I yawned "I guess so." "Oh no, no being tired is not allowed here. Right here in this room is a party room, and tonight and for the rest of your seven months we are going to party like its 1979!!!!" I laughed "Oh Janet your funny! But I don't know how much partying i'm going to doing in my condition?" "Oh please that don't faze me. Now listen I am going to go pop some popcorn, and then you and me are going to watch one of my favorite movies and I hope one of yours 'Breakfast at Tiffiney's!" "Oh that sounds really good!" "Have you watched it before?" "No never." She gasped "Oh honey you don't know what your missing! I'll be right back." Janet scurried out of the bedroom. I started to tear up thinking," I have my daddy back with a wonderful mother in law to be. Then I have Michael who is truly wonderful to me, then there's my baby growing in me, then I have Janet who seems like the best sister in law to ever have! Yes I am truly blessed by God." I closed my eyes and started to say a prayer, "Thank you God for placing these people in my life for a reason. And please let my baby grow inside of me strong and healthy, and thank you for giving me a wonderful roof over my head filling it with absolutly wonderful people, who truly love me. Also thank you God for never leaving me in that awful time with me mother, but I always knew you were with me. Thank you for everything you've blessed me with, I love you, Amen."

Continue on....
smile
Soon after Janet returned with drinks, popcorn and other snacks. "I didnt know what you wanted to drink so i just grabbed a handful, same for the snacks." She said as she set the snack on the bed. I began to look through all the snacks. After looking for about 3 minutes i decided to go with chocolate candies and beef jerky. Janet looked at me and laughed. "Chocolate and beef jerky?? thats some combination." She said laughing. i couldnt help but laugh myself. "Well i am pregnant and they say you have weird cravings when you're pregnant." I replied. Janet just laughed and hit play on the movie. Once we began the move, i got into it and lost track of time, next then i knew i saw michael walking through the door. "Well i see you guys had fun." he said as he walked up to me and gave me a kiss. "Of course we did..how was work?" i asked. Michael plopped on the bed beside me. "tiring....i was litearly counting down the hours and minutes until i was able to leave and come see you." Michael smiled at me........................................­...­...­...­...­...­..
countiue sorry it was short
kiss
"So how are you feeling?" he asked. I rubbed my baby bump "Alright, having Janet around has made me feel better. Which by they way were did she go?" "I'm right here." Janet said coming through the door. "I was putting some of the food away, well since you are in good hands I am going to head to bed. Michael is my room on the left?" "Yea dunk make yourself at home." "Oh you know I will!" She walked over to us and kissed and hugged each of us. After she kissed me on the cheek and huged me me then she bent down and said to my baby bump, "You be a good baby now and go to sleep for your mommy and daddy, alright. Aunt Janet loves you. Love you guys." She walked out of the room. I looked at Michael and grabed his hand. "Michael your sister is a wonderful person." "Yea she is. I feel relieved to know Janet is going to be staying with us for the rest of your pregency." "Yea i'm happy she's staying with us too. But I feel bad that she's kinda giving up her life for us." Michael stroked my cheek, "No shes not Rose, she wants to do this." "I know." Michael quickly changed the subject, "So what did you guys watch?" "Breakfast at Tiffiney's!" "Oh Janet's favorite, and I see she weighed you down with snacks!" I giggled "She did, I had chocolate and beef jerkey." Michael looked at me then started to laugh "You ate what?????" "Hey i'm pregnant we are allowed to eat weird food. Then I had pickles and ice cream later on." "Rose you are truly something, you really are." I started to rub my baby bump again, and I said in a playful way "Uh excuse me but who's fault was this?" Michael looked at my baby bump and then to me and chuckled "Well it wasn't all my fault, I didn't know that one of those nights of passion would cause this." Then he started to rub my belly. "But are you happy that it did?" I asked. "Of course." He kissed me. He got off the bed and went to the dresser to fix his hair. "Oh Rose speaking of which I forgot to tell you, before I left here eariler you dad called." "He did what did he say?" "He said that he is spending the night at lizs house." I looked at him "What?" "I said he's spending the night at lizs house. What's wrong Rose?" "Oh nothing its just he's never spend the night with her before that's all." Michael turned around and I could see he was trying to hold back his laughter. "Rose what exactly do you think their doing?" "I don't know napoleon why don't you tell me." "I think that your thinking that their making love." By this time Michael busted out laughing. "Oh Michael get your mind out of the gutter!" "My mind is not in the gutter your mind is in the gutter." "Look all i'm saying is I feel its just weird that after all this time he decides to spend the night with her." "Alright so i'm wrong their not having making love." I look at him and admit "Well of course their making love what else would they be doing!?" Michael looks at me and pretends to think "Well maybe they watched a racy show like '60 minutes', rubed bengay on each others knees and fell asleep drooling on the couch!" "Oh very funny, very funny! I swear if I wasn't on bed rest I would get up and slap the crap out of you!" Michael came over to me and kissed me "You love me and you know you do." "That's right I do love you." "But you have to admit that joke was pretty funny." I playfully slaped him in the arm "That's it i'm going to bed." "Do you want me to get you anything Rose?" He said that with such concern how could I pretend to stay mad at him? "No, I just want you." "Well as soon as I get a shower we'll go to bed." "Alright." I finally got situated in bed on my side and started to doze off. The next thing I knew I felt Michal's warm body up against mine, he very tenderly rubed my shoulder and wispered in my ear "I love you with all my heart Rose." "I love you too." He kissed me, and I fell into a wonderful night sleep.

Continue on.......
heart
As my pregnecy progressed, me and michael had decided that we wanted to keep the baby's sex a surprise. We had a list of baby names for a boy and a girl. With all the planning for the baby and also my wedding, the next seven months were a blur, before i knew it i was nine months and could deliver any day now. I was exicted about being mother but i was scared about going into labor. Everyone was anixous, everytime i would call one of them for something they would rush upstairs thinking i was going into labor, but would get dissappointed when i would ask them to bring me something or help me to the bathroom.

One rainy afternoon i was taking a nap while michael was at the studio, when i heard the bedroom door open. I awoke to see janet standing in the doorway, i sat up. "Janet....what are you doing?" I asked groggliy. "Nothing just checking on you." she replied. "I'm fine thanks." I smiled as i laid back down. Janet walked over and sat at the end of the bed, "Girl when are you going to go into labor, i swear you've been pregnant for almost ten months." Jant replied. I couldnt help but laugh, "Well someone is impatenice." , "Well i cant wait to be an aunt." Janet said. "Well my doctor said that i should deliver in the next week or two if not they will induce me, so two more weeks shouldnt kill you." i replied. Janet sighed and got up from the bed and headed for the door. "Well ill let you finish your nap." janet said as she walked out of the room leaving me to go back to my nap. I didnt know how long it had been when i was awakened by a sharp pain in my lower back. Instantely i knew, i was in labor.................

continue on :)
heart
Suddenly I felt my water break, because everything I was sitting in was a puddle. I screamed "JANET!!!!!!" She ran quickly in "What?" "My water-uh-just broke!" She noticed the puddle to, to my admaze ment she stayed calm. "Okay listen to me Rose I am calling Michael and we are getting you to the hospital." "No Janet please don't leave me!" There was such a stabbing pain down in my stomach, I knew the baby was coming fast, and soon. "Rose just grab my hand and squeeze." Janet got the phone beside my bed and started to call. But suddenly daddy and liz came running in. Daddy said out of breath "What's all the comotion?" "Daddy I just went into labor." "What!" He exclaimed. "Listen liz pack Michael and roses clothes, and I will pull the car around. Sweetie everything will be fine just keep beathing." "Daddy please hurry, the baby is not going to last very long." He ran right out. Liz got my bag out of the closet and stuffed some clothes of Michael and mine. I heard Janet say "Mike, listen Rose just went into labor, we are taking her to the hospital. Michael calm down, go get bill and get to the hospital now." She hung up and said "Rose you ready to stand up?" "Yea." Liz and Janet both helped me get out of bed, which was kinda difficult seeing as I was huge! The pain was so intense I don't know how to even discribe it, all I knew was I wanted this baby out, like now!!!! Liz brushed my hair back and said "Darling everything will be fine, believe me i've had three children in my time." "Yea, well was the pain every so intense that you wanted to slit your throut!?" Janet spoke right up and said "Just keep breathing rose, we are almost to the car." Daddy was waiting for us, when we got outside Daddy helped me in. The girls got on both sides of me and held my hand, while daddy started to speed down the driveway. I started to cry and scream the whole way to the hospital, while elizabeth and Janet timed my contractions. When we finally arrived we walked in and waited at the station to get signed in. The nurses were either talking on th phone or helping a patient, but daddy shouted "Hello, my daughters in labor here a little help please!!!!" Then all of a suddenly five nurses started to help me get into a wheel chair, while daddy told the one nurse my information. As soon as the one nurse started to tie my bracelet around me I saw Michael run in with Bill. I exclaimed "Michael!!" Michael ran over to me and kissed me. He was out of breath "Me and Bill must have broken fifteen different laws to get here I don't eve remember where Bill parked the car, I just knew I had to get here." Liz grabed Michael's "Well take a deep breath you made it!" Michael got on his knees and kissed my hand and asked "How is the pain sweetie?" I swatted his hand away and yelled "Don't touch me! I hate you for doing this to me!!!!!" Michael got up and had such a upset look on his face. The one nurse said alright Miss. Gilmore were taking you to your room, your friends can follow if they want. While they were going towards Roses room, Daddy patted Michael on the back and wispered "Don't take it personal son, When Jane had Rose, she called me every name in the book. Its just her hormones talking." We got to the room and they got me on the bed. "The doctor will be in a moment." The one nurse said. I started to go through another contraction Michael went and grabed my hand, but I screamed "Don't touch me!!!!" But he grabed my hand anyway. "Rose don't push me away! We are going to get through this together." I started to cry. "Oh Michael please don't leave me!" I kissed him. I sorry but even I was getting confussed with my emotions. I mean one minute I didn't even want Michael to look at me, and the next I was kissing him telling him not to leave me! All I really knew was, I wanted some drugs to numb the pain. "I want them to numb me Michael." "Baby I think your a little to late for that." "I said I want the drugs!" At that moment the doctor came in, and I explain I wanted something to numb me. After a few moments of debateing she decided to give it to me. Apparently I must have fainted from the pain, because the next thing I knew I felt Michael grab my hand and kiss me and say "You can do this Rose." And hearing the docor say "PUSH!" Then hearing a baby's shrill cry fill the room. Then I was out. When I opened my eyes, I heard birds chirping and the sun peeking through the hospital window. I heard the door open and saw Michael with our BABY!!!!

Continue on....
heart
"Glad to see you're up, you want to hold our daughter?" Michael said as he walked in and sat next to the hospital bed. I didnt even say a word, all i did was hold out my arms. Michael gentley placed her in my arms. When he did i began to cry tears of joy, i couldnt believe that at that moment i had all i could ever want, a great fiance, great father, friends and more importantly a beautiful daughter. Michael then stood up and held me close and kissed mine and the baby's forehead. Just then Liz, Janet,my father and rebbie walked in. "Oh my she's so beautiful!" Liz said with excitement as she walked over to my bedside to get a better look at our daughter. "She looks just like her daddy!" Rebbie chripped looking over Liz's shoulder. "Have you guys thought of a name yet?" Janet asked. Me and michael looked at one another. "We have a list of girl names but we havent decided on one yet." Michael replied.........................

Continue on.......................
heart
(@ foreverMJJFan thank you for letting it be a girl!!!) Daddy walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek and said "Rose I am so happy for you and Michael, she is incrediable!" "Thank you daddy." He kissed me again "I think we should give you and Michael some privacy." Michael nodded at daddy "Thank you Joseph." They all walked out leaving me, Michael and our daughter alone. Michael pulled up a chair next to me and started to intenselly gaze at our little bundle of joy sleeping soundly in my arms. I quietly wispered "She's perfect." "She is, just like her mother." "I love you Michael." "I love you more Rose." He kissed me. "Michael listen, I want to say i'm sorry for the way I treated you." "Oh honey I know you were in pain, and I knew you didn't mean those things you said." "But still I feel bad." "Don't be." He kissed me agian."Well did I mention how proud I am of you?" "Michael I don't even really remember giving birth." "Rose you did beautifully." "I did?" Michael gave me his hundred watt smile and took my hand in his "Yes you were. Now what are we going to name her?" "Well what did you have in mind?" "You tell me. You gave birth to her you should atleast choose first." I started to giggle "Okay how about this I pick the name and you pick the middle name, deal?" "Deal." "Alright now don't hate me Michael but to me she looks like an Evonia." "I love that Rose!!!" "Really?" "Yes, now I was thinking Damita Jo Jackson? You know sinve Janet helped us so much the least we could do is name her after her." "Michael that is perfect! So Evonia Damita Jo Jackon is her name." "Oh God look at her Rose she is so precious, I can't believe shes finally here!" "I know after all that time of waiting." Just as I said that, Evonia started to cry. Michael started to sniff around her "I don't think its her diper?" All of a sudden I felt these motherly instencts take over "Michael it sounds like she's hungry." Michael helped me lift down part of my gown, then Evonia started to eat. It felt different, but at the same time I felt like we were sharing a connection together. Michael turned around, I guess he thought I would be embarressed if he saw, well good God he saw me give to birth to a baby there is nothing i'm embarressed about now. But I still couldn't help but laugh at Michael's sweetness. "Michael you don't have to turn around, goodness gracious you've seen it before and you'll see it again. When Michael turned around I couldn't help but notice streks of deep red on his cheeks, I guess it was because my comment? Michael sat down and watched Evonia eat, he couldn't help but laugh "She's a hungry little thing isn't she?!" "That she is! I love so much Michael." "I love you more, and thank you for making me a daddy." I giggled "Well thank you for making me a mommy." We sat there in silence as we watched our precious little girl together. I silently prayed to God to keep things exactly the way they are. After I prayed it felt like someone touched my shoulder and wispered in my ear "Don't worry, everything you have is yours." I smiled. In a few months me and Michael will be married, but until then I am going to try my hardest to be the best mother I can be to Evonia. I just hope i'm good at it?...........

Coninue on.......
smile
The next afternoon i was discharged from the hospital. As we were on our way home it crossed my mind that the nursery wasnt all the way finish. I felt really tired and drained as i laid my head on michael's shoulder. "Im guessing your tired." Michael said kissing my forehead. I sighed, "Yeah, i feel drained, i love being a mom but its very draining." , "Dont worry rose being parents is something we'll have to get use to, its going to be alot of work but once we get into the swing of things, it shouldnt be too bad." Michael said.
Not long after we pulled up to Neverland, michael grabbed Evonia as i grabbed my get well gifts and made my way to the front door. As me and michael got everything settled, i decided i was going to head upstairs for an early afternoon nap. "Michael will you watch Evonia, i really need a nap." I said as i made my way upstairs towards our bedroom. "Rose wait...before you take your nap i wanna show you something." Michael said as he grabbed Evonia and walked upstairs, i followed. As i followed michael i realized he was leading me up to the nursery. When we were standing in front of the nursery door michael turned and looked at me, "Rose close your eyes.", "Why?" , "Just do it." Michael smiled . "Okay okay there closed." I said as i closed my eyes tightly. "Okay.....you ready?" Michael asked. "Yes." I replied. Then i heard michael turn the knob and push the door open. "Okay you can open them now." Michael said. When i opened my eyes, i was utterly speechless, Liz, Janet, Rebbie and my father all stood in the finished nursery with smiles on their faces.......................
"Guys, oh my God, its beautiful!!!" Since we didn't have the nursery done we did not have a main color for the nursery. But the room was completely fillied with yellow and pink, just simply beautiful! "You didn't have to do this for me." I said walking into the room to get a better look at it. Daddy came up to me and hugged me tightly "We wanted to honey, i'm so glad you like it! You know I helped pick out some of this stuff." "No you didn't; me, Janet, and Rebbie did this while you just supervised." Liz said playfully smacking daddy. "Lets give credit where credits due." Daddy started to laugh "Well maybe I didn't totally pick out this stuff." "Thats more like it Joseph." Liz said. I walked over to her and hugged as well. "Thank all of you, this makes me feel so much better knowing Evonia has nice room to sleep in. Michael you knew this the whole time didn't you?" Michael stood holding sleeping Evonia in his arms smiling at me "A little." "Oh Michael thank you so much for everything." I walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the lips which turned into a more passionate kiss than either one of us expected. But suddenly we were interupted by daddy clearing his throat "Uh excuse us but theres still people in the room you know." "Yea you just had one baby no need to start making another right now." Janet said. "JAN!" I said covering my flushed face. Everyone started laughing together which made Evonia wake up and start scraming her lungs out. "Michael give her to me." Michael handed her to me and I started rocking her back and forth. "Shhh mommy's here, fall asleep little angel." With that she calmed down and fell right back to sleep. Rebbie just stood there shaking her head, "How do you do that? I can never get my children to go to sleep that easilly." Michael wraped his arm around my waist "She just has the magic touch Rebbie. Shes already a wonderful mommy." Michael kissed my forehead. Suddenly my tiredness all came back again. "Michael I really need to lie down for a little bit." "Here Rose i'll put her down for you." Liz said taking her out of my arms. "Thank you Elizabeth." Michael walked me to our bedroom and got me in bed. He bent down and kissed my forehead "Get some rest baby. By the way did I tell you how proud I am of you?" I giggled "Yea like 300 times." "Well I am. I love you rose." "I love you more." I soon fell asleep thinking about our wedding, and what the magic day was to bring.

Continue on.....
As I fell asleep,the beautiful image of me,Michael and Evonia (btw,love the name (L) ) came into my mind as I started to dream...It was a beautiful sunny day of June,Evonia was engaged with a man just like her father...Michael and I were not looking older than 40 and Evonia was about to tell us something important.We were all sitting in the garden and she began to say...she has just discovered she has skin cancer...and her soon to be husband broke the engagement 'cos of this...I woke up all in sweat and so sudden I almost fell from the bed.I started crying and I couldn't stop...I had to go to Evonia and see if she is ok,I checked her and saw if she needed anything,she was fine for now...I came back and saw Michael looking outside the window sadly...I went to him and asked him:"What's wrong?".He turned to me and said:"Rose,I'm sorry...",while crying.Then I thought : was I sleep talking?..."Michael,don't think about it,it's just a stupid dream!I'm sorry,I can't control it,but I assure you I don't believe anything like that could happen to our daughter!".I hugged him as we both thought of one thing: could it happen?...This question has been in our minds always,even if we didn't admit it sometimes...Unconsciously,we were hoping,praying,fearing...We decided to go to bed and try to sleep,before Evonia doesn't wake up...But she did,so we went to her,fed her and Michael sang to her a lullaby Katherine used to sing for them all to fall asleep...Unfortunately,she didn't fall asleep 'till the warm sunrises touched her soft face...(I can't believe none of you put a pic of the baby! :O She's my new lil' cousin! (L) And I know MJ's black in this fantasy,but so is my uncle,nature doesn't always follow the rules,God knows whom did I get my dark brown eyes from! &_&...And yeah,sorry for being so late...your turn)

link
As I fell asleep,the beautiful image of me,Michael and Evonia (btw,love the name (L) ) came into my m
smile
The same morning Michael and I were dog tired! Literally Evonia kept us up all night. Even though I can be so tired, but everytime I look into those deep brown eyes she has like her daddy I melt and forget about my tiredness. Since it was morning Michael and I bathed her in the sink. We both without saying a word checked to make sure there were no spots forming on her skin. The doctor told us that we need to keep a close eye on that and if we do see any to call him immediately. Of course Evonia was smiling away and enjoying the water coming onto her body. She was just like her daddy loves the water. After we dried her and got her some clothes she was hungry again. I sat on the couch and started to feed her. Michael came in and sat down next to us. He smiled and rubbed Evonia's head with his hand. "I can't believe she's ours." Michael said. "I know shes perfect isn't she?" "Yes completely." The phone began to rang "I'll get it," Michael said getting up and walking to the phone. I heard him say hello but that was it. I was totally transfixed on Evonia her perfect button nose, her soft baby hair, just everything about her. I know for one thing no one will ever take her from me, and I will let no one harm her. I never knew I could love someone so much? Besides Michael of course. After she was done I brought her up and started to pat her back trying to make her burp. Micael came in with such an excited expression on his face. "Baby you will never guess who called me!" He said standing in front of me. "Who?" I asked. "Quincy, and he said Thriller is getting released in two weeks!" "No" are you serious!!!" I wanted to jump up and down but with Evonia in my arms that would be a no no. "Baby I am so proud of you!" I said. Michael got down on his knees in front of me and kissed me. But the romantic moment was ruiened when Evonia left out a huge burp. We both laughed. Michael took my hand very seriously and said "Rose Gilmore, I cannot wait to marry you." "And Michael Jackson I cannot wait to marry you and become your wife. We kissed again. Suddenly a foul smell started to come from Evonia "Oh no I just changed her!" I let out and I have to admit a tad frustrated. Michael chuckled "Here i'll change her." "Are you sure Michael?" "Yes your tired." "So are you." I added. "Yes but I didn't have a human being come out of my body." Well he had me there. "Thank you sweetie." We kissed again. "Come on honey daddy's gonna get you cleaned up." Michael cooed as he walked up the stairs to Evonia's nursery. I relaxed more on the couch trying to forget about the pain that still resided within me from giving birth. The doctor said it would take a couple of weeks for that to go away. While everything was silent I closed my eyes for a few minutes but the phone rang again. I picked it up, "Hello." I asked sleepy. It was Jeff are main security guy here. "Miss Gilmore, im here at the front gates and your mother Mz. Gilmore is out here. Should I send in?" He asked. I knew one thing my mother was not getting ten feet near my daughter!
worried
"No dont send her in, she is NOT welcome here." I said sternly into the reciever. "Ok i will let her know." Jeff replied before hanging up. Just as i hung up the phone, michael came down stairs. By looking at my face he could tell i was upset. "Rose, what was that about?" Michael asked. "It was Jeff...he said my mother was at the front gate." When i told him this, all the color drained from michael's face, "I thought she was in prison?" Michael said in shock. "I thought so too, i told jeff not to let her in....she's not going to come within 10 feet of Evonia." I said through cletched teeth. Suddenly, we heard two loud blasts right outside. Michael ran over to the front door and opened it, to his horrorr he saw my mother standing in front of the gate and jeff lying on the ground. Michael couldnt tell if jeff was dead or if he had been knocked out. Michael quickly slammed the door, and locked it. "Rose we need to get upstairs now!" Michael grabbed me and we ran upstairs where i grabbed Evonia and we hid in a linen closet. By this time Evonia was crying, and i was trying to do my best to calm her down, luckly she stopped crying. Everything became quiet, so quiet you could hear a pin drop, but me and michael knew it wasnt over. Michael quickly took out his phone and called the police. Once the police where called me and michael were forced to wait. Just when we thought that she might have just got tired and left, we heard three gunshots coming through the front door and the door flying open. "Oh Rose.....i know your in here...though you could put me away didnt you?.....Well you were wrong my pretty....very wrong....so now im here to get you, your so called man friend and your little child too." My mother said trying to do her scary sick twisted version of the the wicked witch of the west from the wizard of oz. Me and michael held our breath and i kept rocking Evonia in my arms hoping she would not make a sound as my mother began to make her way upstairs to where we were hiding. Once she made it into the bathroom, and looked around she began to make her way out when she turned back around and headed right for the linen closet. Without warning, michael lunged foward when she opened the door and began to attack her. I thought michael was wining, until she hit michael in the head with the butt of her gun knocking him out cold. I tired my best to get away but, she then hit me causing me to black out as well.

When i awoke later i wasnt at michael's home, i was in some type of dim lit dingy basement. I was dirty, and Evonia was no where in sight. "Hello?! Someone please get me out of here!" I called as i tired to get up but when i did i discovered i was chained to wall and i could not go very far. As i was still trying to make sense of where i was and who took Evonia, the door to the basement came open and there in the doorway stood my mother....who had the most eviliest grin i had ever seen looking down at me..............
worried
"Mother?" I asked. "That's right my dear." "What are doing? Where's Evonia and Michael???" I asked scared out of my mind! "Don't worry there fine, nothing has harmed them.....yet." I felt like I could get sick hearing that last part. Mother came up to me and chuckled evilly. "Comfy?" She asked. She seemed to enjoy the fact I was in pain. The pain I was feeling was now so intense now. But I didn't care all I wanted was to see my daughter and Michael. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. She came even closer to me and no more then three feet and said, "See these chains? These chains are a symbol of our relationship, you will always be permently bound to me FOREVER!!!" She screamed. I was so mad that I don't know why I did but I spitted right in her face. Mother wiped her face with a suprised expressiion on her face, "Well I see someone's got backbone now. Well lets see if you'll be able to stand this. Boys bring them in here NOW!" She screamed. Suddenly two big black men appeared one holding Michael, and the other holding Evonia lovingly in his arms. It suprised me to see he looked quite taken with Evoina and it did not look like there was any harm to her. It made me think how this man could get in with my mother??? You see your little boyfriend and girl is fine. She walked over to Evonia stroking her head and said "I must admit she is a very pretty little girl." I sceamed "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!!!!!!!!" "Oh I see where a little sensitive about her aren't we? Well how do you feel about this?" She walked over to Michal and smacked him so hard across the face. My heart sank, because doesn't deserved this. After she was done Michael fell on his knees in pain. I wimpered "Michael." He looked up at me with a big goose egg on his head from my mother's gun, some bruises and now big red marks across is face. He was tied up in rope and I wanted to cry so bad, but my mother would take advantage of this. So I held back as hard as I could. "Rose, are you alright?" Michael asked weakly. "I think she should be asking you that buddy boy." Mother said. She walked over to me again. "You know when I was in that dreaded prision that felt like a living hell to me. Well its nothing compared to the hell im planning for you!" I gulped.

Daddy was pacing in the living room, while Liz, Janet, and Jeff was sitting on the couch. Jeff had an ice bag on his head with Detective Adrian asking him question after question. There were tons of police and detectives all throughout the house looking and searching for evidence. "I told you officer after that nut knocked me out I don't remember anything!" Jeff let out. Joseph let out "I just don't understand why all of you are still her and not out there looking for them!" "Mr. Gilmore you have to understand we need to find some edividence that might lead to your daughter, grandaughter, and your soon to be son-in-laws whereabouts." Liz walked up to Joseph "Honey im so sorry. Im sure everyone is doing everything they can." "Liz we should have never left today this is all my fault! I should have stayed here with them." "I know Joseph im sorry." Joseph hugged Liz tightly "Its not your fault." They kissed. Janet had tears steaking her face "Oh my I just hope Rose, Michael and little Evonia will be alright with that craxy mother of hers!" Suddenly another detective walked in "Mr. Gilmore?" "Yes." Joseph answered. "We found something in the papers that were scattered and wondered if it was yours?" He handed Joseph a small black book tha could fit in your pocket. "Joseph what is it?" Liz asked. "This is Jane's address book. I gave this to her when we first got married." He took a wiff of it and the familar smell of her perfume 'forbidden' and ciggerate smoke came through his nose. He opened the book and saw differant names of differant men that was most usually her men she had over at house. But one page stood out to Joseph the most. It read the name of an address that was circled and it had a date 10/25/82. He knew this had to be her newest address. "Detective Adrian, I think this is where they are at!" Joseph cried. Detective adrian came running over "Yes Mr. Gilmore." He took the book and read it. "Are you sure you think this is where they are at?" "Yes its the newest entry of hers. Detective Adrian yelled "Come on boys lets get to this place!" "Im right behind you!" Daddy said.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Boys why don't you lie the kid and him up against the wall." Mother said. "What are you doing?" I cried out. "You are living so plush in you life now you have a boyfriend, a baby, home, and after marry him you'll be a wealthy widow. What did she mean widow?? Mother brought out a gun and said boys get behind me. Michael was proped up against the wall with Evonia in his arms. "Since your a brave girl now. You can watch them die. "NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. How could she take away my sweet caring Michael and my ten day year old baby!?!? She looked at Michael. "Any last words to your girl?" Michael had tears coming from his eyes, "Rose please remember I always have loved you, and I always will." He looked down at Evonia sleeping peacefully in his arms unaware of what was going on around her. "And you gave me the greastest gift possible. Seeing you in that studio that day was the best thing that happened to me, it brought me to you." I was crying so hard at this point. "I love you so much Michael." "Good now that this is over." Mother said. She looked at me and smiled Evil "Ready?" "Please don't do this to me!!!" Everything was moving so fast at this point. Mother cocked the gun at my two precious people, but when I heard a shot it wasn't at Michael and Evonia.....my mother was shot! She fell face first into the cold floor. The two men behind her was chuckling. The one who was holding Evonia was holding a gun, and the other said "Nice shot man!" They did a high five. "Now lets get them untied." The one holding Evonia said. Suddenly this big noise came and the basement door busted open with all of these police and detectives coming through. Finally I felt eveything spinning and suddenly all I heard was someone say "SHE'S DEAD!" and "Lets get them all out of here." And I was out.
heart
After everything was over and me and michael arrived back home everyone was hugging and kissing us. Everyone was so happy to see that we were all okay. Knowing that my mom is now dead and she isnt going to hurt us anymore is a good thing, but its sad knowing my mother never changed and became the better person i hoped she would have been. I always knew she wasnt right in the head and that something made her crazy. I cant go back and change the past but i can make a better future, all i can do is be a good wife and a good mother to Evonia and not make the same mistakes my own mother did.

That night when everyone was in their rooms i was sitting in a chair in the mine and michael's room rocking Evonia while michael slept on the bed. When Evonia was sleeping i gently placed her in her vasnette and walked over to the bed where i laid down beside michael. When i did he stirred a little but didnt wake up. I gently kissed him on the head and went to sleep...................
Two weeks later: I woke up and it was the day of my wedding!!! I cannot believe it! After everything Me and Michael went through the day is finally here! I got up to check on Evonia who was sleeping peacefully. I smiled down at me and Micaheal's bundle of joy that we created together. Liz and daddy said they would take Evonia for a few days while me and Michael went away on our honeymoon to relax and have some couple time. I was excited to get away but I wish Evonica was coming with us, I was going to miss her terribley but me and Michal needed some time for us. Suddenly Liz walked in with a huge smile on her face. "Hello sweetie, how are you feeling today?" She said hugging me like a real mom would. "I feel excited and nervous." I admitted. "Aww honey don't be, everything is going to be amazing!" "Are you sure and daddy don't mind taking Evonia while me and Michael's away?" I asked looking down at Evonia who started to stir in her sleep. "Of course, me and your dad are so excited to spend some time with her." Suddenly Evonia started to cry, I knew by her tone that she needed fed. "Come here sweetheart, is someone hungry?" I asked her. I went over to the rocker to feed her. "Listen Rose while you feed Evonia i'll go get everything ready. " "Thank you liz." I said as I rocked evonia feeding her. It is always such a special bonding time for us, I just love it. After Evonia was fed and I changed her diper it was time to get myself ready. Liz came back in after I got a shower to help me change into my wedding dress that was breathtaking! It was so beautiful and white and big! I felt like a princess when I put it on. "Oh my Rose your stunning!" Liz exclained. "You think so?" I asked looking into the mirror. "Absoultuly. Now put this around yourself, its time for hair and makeup." She handed me a towel to put it around myself while she did her magic. You might be suprised to know but Liz is a wiz with that stuff! She curled my hair so it hung around my shoulders in kinky curls, and my makeup was light with a classy look. After she finished I could not believe my reflection in the mirror! "Is this me?!" I exclamined. "It most certainley is." Liz said hugging me. Now it was time to get Evonia ready. Michael got her a white lace dress with socks and shoes, with a little bow to match. After me and liz got her ready she looked so beautiful. I held her up examining her, "Look at you my little girl! You are so pretty!" Evonia smiled and giggled. Liz smiled, "I think she knows today is a special day for her mommy and daddy. Don't you sweetheart?" Liz said caressing her. Soon daddy came in, "Now look at my young Rose! Aww Rose honey you are beautiful like a porcelin doll." Daddy kissed my cheek. "Daddy I don't know about that, but thank you." "Are you ready honey its time." I smiled, "Yes daddy." I was ready to become Mrs. Jackson once and for all. With Evonia in liz's arms, and me on my daddy's arm I was completely ready.

Your turn......