Michael Jackson Important message..Plz ,just read it...Thanks♥ ♥ ♥(by natasajackson)

natasajackson posted on Jun 11, 2012 at 01:06PM
Why? why are we doing this?..We let our rage take the control(including me)
It's not right..It's not what Michael has taught us
...Why should we fall in their level? Like most Jb fans or other fans do
Besides,we all know that they are some fans who are going crazy over cute guys that don't even write their own songs and when they hear a guy sing "What makes you beautiful" like in OD ,they go "AAAAH! i love him"

That's the real point here..They fell in the trap of the music industry
Becuz they know that most of the girls will react like that...That's what sells today..Only dance songs,girly songs,dirty songs..I don't know if the "Illuminati" thing is real or not....But it's true that music industries are controlling people through the new singers
If you're open-minded ,you have observed that
But you know we should do?
Just be the good example and show that we won't give up
And maybe start helping each other..What,becuz i don't know you in real life,it doesn't mean that you are a stranger to me..Yesterday i saw this on fb..A MJ's fan status which was saying : "I know June 25'th is approaching so i'm going to tell you guys something that hopefully will put a smile on your faces and make the pain go away if only a little.Last year,that day,i was at the MJ monument together with the other fans for World Cry,that just ended, and this girl that i've never met or knew before, came to me and the other fans,gave us a tight hug and told each one of us that she loved us.I don't think i'll ever have the words to explain how wonderful that felt.We may be strangers in a huge world,but thanks to MJ, we are not anymore.Michael may not be here in person,but his love lives on through his lovely fans ♥"

Love is strong and i really believe it..Thanks to Michael

NOW YOU OUT THERE ,STOP ARGUING AND GIVE SOME LOVE AND COMPASSION

ok?
:)
Love y'all
Why? why are we doing this?..We let our rage take the control(including me)
It's not right..It's not
last edited on Jun 14, 2012 at 11:21AM

Michael Jackson 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cherl12345 said…
cool
Very well said
over a year ago chokladen94 said…
heart
i so agree with you! :)
over a year ago emmashields said…
smile