Michael Jackson Finsh the story..... :)

foreveraMJJFan posted on Nov 25, 2011 at 06:14AM
Ok the year is 1990 and you sit watching reruns of mj's bad tour in your living room. It is pouring rain outside,and suddenly there is a knock at the door. You answer it, and there right in front of you stands michael jackson himself. He tells you his car broke down and he needs to use a phone. Michael tries calling a tow company but they wont be able to get to his car til tommorrow morning, they are closed for the night. Seeing that michael is soaked from the rain you hand him a towel to dry off with. You tell him that he can stay the night, he accepts your offer...............

Finish the story, you can be as creative as you want ;)
Ok the year is 1990 and you sit watching reruns of mj's bad tour in your living room. It is pouring r

Michael Jackson 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago asya10wooten said…
wink
going to finishin it
over a year ago yoyojackson said…
He sat on my couch and I said. "Hey! Don't get my couch wet!" But I meant it as a joke and he got serious. "Oh, I'm really sorry." Michael said and stood up. "I was just kidding." I said. Michael laughed and said. "Humor, I like that." I smiled. "You can sleep in my bed tonight, I'll sleep on the couch." I said. Michael looked at my hands. "You're married?" He asked. I looked at my ring. "No, my husband died and I don't want to take it off." I said. Michael hugged me and sat on the couch. "What's your name?" He asked. "Mary." I said and turned on the tv. Peter Pan was on. "Oh, I love this movie!" He said. "Really?! I love it too! I fell like a kid when I watch this. Oh the good old days." I said.
last edited over a year ago