Michael Jackson Finish The MJ story

IloveMichael28 posted on Jul 14, 2011 at 03:49AM
One day I drove to NeverLand to talk to Michael About having a water balloon fight.As I was driving up to his home I seen Michael outside his home watering his . . . (continue the story)
One day I drove to NeverLand to talk to Michael About having a water balloon fight.As I was driving u
last edited on Jul 16, 2011 at 12:32PM

Michael Jackson 49 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fayegaringan123 said…
big smile
plants. I came closer to him and whispered in his ear. "hi" i said. He turned around and laughed at me. "what's so funny?" i said. "look in the mirror" he laughed. i grabbed a mirror from my bag and saw that my hair was...

Continue
over a year ago water_ledgling said…
kiss
all messed up. I quickly pulled my brush out and brushed out the tangles. "Sorry" I said, "I was riding in my old mustang with the top down. It was such a beautiful day." He smiled at me and looked at me sweetly, "It's alright." "What is it?" I asked, smiling shyly. "Nothing," he said, "You're just so beautiful." "Wow," I said blushing, "well thank you." With that he took my hand and led me to the...

Continue
over a year ago Spazola77 said…
Ferris Wheel. We sat in the bottom car and waited as the operator started up the ride and stopped it as we reached the very top. Michael carefully lifted my hand and sweetly kissed it. I blushed and looked away. "Don't be embarrassed. You're actually really cute when you blush," he said as I blushed even more. He sweetly...

Continue
wink
began singing to me. "You Are Not Alone". My favorite song. And as he did he looked deep into my eyes and I could see all the sadness and loneliness in the world. I softly put my hand on his cheek and looked at him with such love that he kissed me, this time on the lips. It was hard and forceful like most guys I had kissed before. It was soft and gentle and passionate. He had one had on my cheek and the other on the small of my back. Suddenly, the ferris wheel began moving again and we stopped kissing. When we got back down to the bottom it stopped and there standing at the operator's station was...

Continue
i hope it was okay for me to add another part of the story. i'm really getting into this :)
over a year ago IloveMichael28 said…
big smile
Its ok lol.The story is getting good lol
i know! :) i want someone to hurry up and continue it cause i'm very anxious to see who is standing at the bottom of the ferris wheel!!
over a year ago yoyojackson said…
Janet. "Hey, why didn't let me join?" Janet said. "Come on Janet." Michael said. Janet got on the ferris wheel. When the ferris wheel moved again Michael said...
"this is fun". "yeah it is!" janet screamed as we stopped at the top of the ferris wheel. "girl, why you shivering?" janet asked. "nothing. i'm just afraid of heights" I said as they both lsughed. we finally got down the ferris wheel and toured Neverland. Me and Michael rode on the...

Continue...
last edited over a year ago
roller coaster. It was so fast, when we were done I said. "Lets take a break and...
Pirate boat ride. "Uhh, Michael?" I asked wearily. "Yes?" He responded, sounding concerned. Something felt weird, in my stomach. "Stop the ride!" Michael yelled at the operator. As soon as the ride slowed enough, I ran off, making a beeline for the restroom. Michael closely followed me. As we reached the restroom, I knelt over the toilet. Michael put my hair into a bun and gently laid his hand on my back. I looked up at him as he said,

Continue
hmmm
Well, that's a problem.
over a year ago mrsmjj20 said…
I smiled at him weakly. "Come on let's go.", I said with a smile. "Are you sure that you are okay?" "Yeah, now come on",I said, dragging him back to the roller coaster.

Continue
kiss
When we got to the roller coaster I weakly said, "Come on." He just stopped and looked at me with his arms crossed. "What?" I asked. "We are not going on that ride. I am taking you inside so you can lie down>" "NOO!!!" I whined, "I can't just lay down. I came to spend the day with you. NO!" "I'm coming to lay down with you, silly!" he said smiling and softly touching my nose with the tip of his long, slender finger. I gave a weak smile. "Really?" "Of course, my gem." he said, and when I looked at him funny he finished with, "That's what you are. My precious, beautiful gem." I smiled bigger then and he took my hand softly and led me to the house. We walked up the stairs and into the huge bedroom. I looked all around in astonishment. Then, I looked down and saw him sitting on the bed smiling at me. He beckoned me over and I followed. I sat next to him and he looked into my eyes. Then, he put his hand on my face and...

Continue.
over a year ago msmj2012 said…
heart
kissed me and i literally melted into his arms. i wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me....

Continue
smirk
and he put his hand up my shirt and i felt his soft hand on my boob. I jumped slightly. "What's the problem?" he asked sweetly, reminding me of his Thriller video and making me laugh slightly. "Nothing," I said, "I just didn't think you were gonna do that. Wow, boy, you move fast." he smiled at that. "Um," I began, "were you, uh, planning on having sex with me?" "Only if you want to." he said. I looked to the side like I was thinking and said, "Hmmm, let me think. Hell yeah!" We both smiled and began kissing again then he lay me down and got on me still kissing me. Then he...

Continue.
hmmm
This isn't part of the story but what's the girls name?
the girl's name should be Selena
over a year ago droberson1104 said…
mischievous
kissed me softly and gently on the lips and then on my neck. I began to breathe hard with anticipation of making love to the MOST beautiful man in the world. I then began to unbutton his shirt and I started kissing down his chest until I got to the top of his pants. He moaned with excitement. I unzipped his pants and he moaned even louder....
yeah it should be selena
heart
He pulled my shirt over my head and slipped my shorts off. Finally, it was just us with absolutely nothing in between us. And he began making love to me and I felt so amazing. It was my first time and it was everything I had hoped it would be. When he had finished he lay beside me and looked deep into my eyes. He was the kind of person who didn't just look into your eyes but all the way into your heart and soul and that's where his beauty really poured out. It was in that moment that I realized I was in love with him. Softly, he traced in soft, slender finger along my jaw and across my lips. "Your lips are so addictive." he said to me, "And every time I look in your eyes I just fall into them. I love you." A tear slid down my cheek and he pulled me into his arms. The days "activities" had us both inches away from sleep. Right before I fell into a deep sleep I tilted my head up to look into his eyes. "I love you too." he smiled and kissed my lips. Then, we fell asleep in each other's arms.
Is that the end?
over a year ago ThrillerBabe87 said…
big smile
can i contiue the story!!!!????
over a year ago IloveMichael28 said…
angelic
Yes it ok with me LOL!!!!
sick
ok here it is!! then i got up the next morning and was feeling really sick and felt like i was goin 2 trow up so i ran 2 the bath room and got sick, i didnt know what was wrong with me so i got michael 2 take me 2 the store 2...........
big smile
can somebody finish the story???
smile
yeah I will :)
Here it goes: buy some medicines. When he arrived at my house, he looked like he saw a ghost. "are you okay?" michael asked worriedly. "yeah maybe i just got food poisoning" i replied with a weak laugh. "come on lets go buy you some medicines" michael said as he helped me get up. While heading to the drugstore, we were both quiet. Michael paid for my medicines and I was very thankful for that. For the next few days, my medicine didn't work on me. I grew worse and worse each day. Until finally, Michael took me to the hospital for a check up. "i don't want to" i said. "no way. the medicine doesn't work so you need to" michael said pulling my arm. "fine" i said as i followed him to the car. the doctors put tests on me until they found out what my problem was. After the next few days, we went back to the hospital to see the results of the tests. "well this is great news" the doctor smiled. "what is it?" I asked shyly. "you're pregnant" the doctor said as I smiled. I saw Michael...

Continue ♥♥♥
blush
Sorry if I made this a bit long :9
over a year ago Thrillie-jean said…
Go pale for a second but he recovered almost immediately and grinned at the doctor then at me."well,this is great,isnt it?,"he said as he took my hand."i know right?!",i said and squeezed his hand.As the doctor talked,i could see that michael wasnt his usual smiley self but i took it he just couldnt believe what happened to us.
Outside,i took his hands and started happy dancing. Normally,this made him laugh."im so happy i could die!...why arent you happy dancing?",i stopped and looked at him looking around nervously."what,you dont think its great?"i said,thinking i was being funny-but the look in his eyes told me he didnt think so."oh my gosh,you dont think its great!".michael just took my hand and we walked to the car.Inside,he looked at me and said,"believe me,im really happy 4 us,i am.its just that....
(sorry if i ruined the plot.)
heart
@ Thriller-jean: it's okay. It's better this way. It has a twist♥♥♥
over a year ago foreveraMJJFan said…
im not sure if im ready to be a father." Michael said. "Michael baby dont say that you'll be a great father." I said. "Yeah...but what will my mother think....better yet what will my father think...i mean me and you arent married and ive only known you for a short time and now we're going to be parents?....think about it." Michael said as we drove. "Michael it doesnt matter...i love you and i know you love me...right?" I said, i could feel the tears swell up behind my eyes. Michael shook his head. "This...this...its just too much.........

To be countiued.....

sorry my part was so short.....
last edited over a year ago
For me.i mean,im always on the road...and im not sure that..."
"that what,michael?that its not yours?is that it?!" i said as he stopped at the red light.
Michael sighed and looked out the window.the rest of the ride home was very quiet.
Dark thoughts chased one another through my mind as michael got out of the car.i leaned back and watched him walk away as a tear fell from my eye.he stood for second,turned back and opened the door for me.
"hey...you okay?",he asked taking my hand and helping me out.I didnt say anything.when we got to the door,he stood,hands on his waist looking at me in his characteristic way."what."
"you know what!"
"why are you yelling?"
"oh,im sorry michael,i should be giggling like a moron...michael,we have to talk about this."
"now?"
"no,in the next century.of course now!"
"gee...i dont know,i should be in the studio right now,"he looked around shyly then took my hand.I snatched it back.
"wow,three weeks along and somebody's already startin' something."
"im going upstairs,talk to me when you realise im not joking"
"God,you are being to serious about this.cant we go to the studio first?you..."
over a year ago DangerousPYT said…
Like it down there.come on,"he said dragging me along despite my protests.
In the studio,even though he looked like he was concentrating,he wasnt fooling me. Something was definitely bugging him about the...
over a year ago DangerousPYT said…
Pregnancy.
Hours later,we walked out of there,michael went to call katherine,so i went to shower.
"hello,mother?"
"michael!how nice to hear from you after so long.."
"its only been a week,mother....mother,we have to talk."
"what happened?"
"its selena,mum. Im not sure how to tell you this but she's..."
"she's what? She left you?"
"no,she's...she's pregnant."
"wow good! Congratulations...u sound weird,is it yours?
"thats just it,mother.i dont know."
"you dont know?!"
"the truth is,mother,it could be anybody's...jackie,randy...perhaps jermaine.you saw how he was all over her when i brought her home for thanksgiving...and they've been really tight lately."
"so in short,you share her with your brothers?"
"with jermaine,mum."
"have you talked to her?"
"i dont want to talk mother...it wasnt supposed to happen."
michael looked over his shoulder to make sure i wasnt there.BUT there i was,in his bathrob.
"i'll call you later."
he put the phone down and looked at me.
"how long have you been there?"
"what's jermaine's michael?"
"look,its not..."
heart
"it's not what michael?" i asked, coming towards him with my arms crossed, "i heard you. you told your mother that you share me with jermaine?! i never even slept with jermaine. he flirted with me but i told him that i was in love with you and that i could never be with him that way. i slept with marlon once but that was months ago. before you and i even started dating. michael, i haven't been with anyone besides you. i swear baby. you are my only." i looked down and when i looked back up the tears were pouring again. i looked straight into his eyes and asked, "don't you believe me?"
he smiled weakly and said, "of course i do baby. i'm sorry. come here." i walked over to him and he embraced me.
the next day i willingly took a test that proved michael was the father. he apologized the whole way home but i had already forgiven him.
the next nine months were truly amazing. Michael took such good care of me. Then one day when we were walking through the garden hand in hand I felt a pain in my stomach. I doubled over and Michael asked me what was wrong. Then my water broke. "Oh my god." Michael said.
"I know." I said, "it's time. We gotta go." We rushed to the house and got the stuff then we were gone.
The wait was endless. I just sat in my room, my contractions getting closer and closer together. Finally, the doctor came in and said it was time for me to go to the delivery room. Even though I was in serious pain all I could think was how silly Michael looked in his baggy scrubs. I felt bad laughing to myself at him but it helped block out some of the pain.
I pushed and pushed for what seemed like days but finally it was over and we had our miracle. Twins! A boy and a girl.
We both got to pick a name so I named the girl Kenya. Michael wanted to follow the "named after a country" thing so he named the poor little boy Morocco. I smiled as we held our new babies. I was so happy. Then I opened up the little blanket they had wrapped around Kenya and I say a little note that said "Will you marry my daddy?" I smiled and looked at Michael. "Yes!" I said. Then he pulled open the blanket around Morocco and it had a beautiful diamond ring attached to it. I began to cry.
"It was my mother's" he said, "she always wanted me to give this to the woman I love." I smiled as he put it on my finger and kissed me. I looked at him and then at our babies. I could stop smiling and crying. It was truly the happiest time of my life.
p.s. you guys could totally continue this story. this thing could go on forever.

and i got the "will you marry my daddy" idea from an episode of i didn't know i was pregnant. pretty cool huh? :))
over a year ago MJzEmoGirl87 said…
big smile
ill finish it, and then 7 weeks later we got married and it was the best day of my life, can someone finish i cant think of any thing else!!!
Two weeks later,i dont know if michael saw it too but kenya and morocco looked like jermaine and marlon respectively...was it the reason why michael said WTF each time he held them?i wasnt sure they were michael's anymore.genetics,or was it just a lie? Come to think of it,what happened back east in connecticut when i danced with both of them on the floor in the round?
It had been such a crazy night. I had been all alone so Jermaine and Marlon offered to take me out for a night on the town. I had become good friends with Janet and she had told me that literally ALL of her brothers were attracted to me. I couldn't believe it. I forgot everything after about midnight but the next day I had woken up in a strange bed. What happened that night???
And whose bed was it?michael?jermaine?marlon?..oh no! Randy! I rode in a car with him and i dont even know where we went or what we did there.i guess...tito! Why was i in tito's arms that night we were waiting for michael?..and WTF is bill whitfield doing in my vague memory buttoning up his shirt?
over a year ago simsteroni said…
Get me some Asprin. After we got it we went back to his Holly
wood mansion. He walked into the restroom with my Asprin and......
I had to follow him there to get it but he wouldnt let go.so.,
i slapped his face and ran out. as i ran out the door i ran into tito. he calmed me and took me back to my hotel.
r we gonna finish?
definitely!! just waiting for someone to finish!
over a year ago lovestories said…
heart
i love mj...forever
over a year ago foreveraMJJFan said…
worried
"oh my god!" I thought in terror. What if I did do something? what of I was drugged? Then I remember the man she saw buttoning up his shirt. Was I drugged? Then was I raped? I quickly called my doctor and made an appointment for me and michael to have a DNA test. After a day of waiting the doctor had the results. We then headed back to the doctor's office to find the results. Michael refuse to talk to me or even look at me the whole way there. Once we arrived we were quickly called back to the office. The doctor sighed as he sat in his seat. " well it looks like michael isn't father of your twins. Once the doctor said those words were said my whole world came to a crashing end. Michael just stormed out of the office and walked out to the car. On the way home I tried to explain everything to Michael and tell him everything that happened that night. " you should have told me sooner." Michael said flatly that was the last thing he said to me. In the weeks that followed I moved back in to my apartment in downtown LA. Me and Michael tried to fix things best we could but it wasn't working. Me and Michael have decided to remain only friends for the sake of our children. We later found out that marlon was the father if my children, but I refuse to tell marlon. Michael decided to take over and be the father. I hope that one day me and Michael can be together again. I just know next time to tell the truth and never keep a secret from the one you love.

The end sorry it wasn't a happy ending but it's what I felt like writing.....
over a year ago asya10wooten said…
surprise
oooooooooooo wow