Michael Jackson An awesome, MJ filled day :)

AlovesmJ posted on Jun 30, 2011 at 01:06AM
hey everyone, I am on vacation in LA right now and it is fantastic! today I went to Hollywood and took pics with MJ figured from Madame Taussads..but then, there was an impersonator on the street and I FREAKED! I paid 5 dollars to take a pic with him which is really cheap, but he sounded JUST LIKE michael! He had the sweet, shy voice. Then when we were done taking pics I told him "thank you, I love you!" and he kinda blushed and said thank you in an embarrassed, shy voice, it was amazing!! and I also got to see his beautiful Holmby Hills house on a tour.(well just the front gate) and his elementary school. It was the best vkay day of my life :) Have you guys ever had an MJ filled day like that? share your experiences!

Michael Jackson 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago droberson1104 said…
smile
I can't say that I ever saw MJ or the Jacksons in concert. That would have been pretty perfect. But about 2 years ago, I went to this Mexican restaurant that was hosting a tribute to MJ. This was in August 2009. My family and I went with our MJ T shirts on. There was a MJ contest being held on stage near the karaoke area. There were people of every race and age that participated in this contest. Some sang MJ songs, some lip-synced MJ's songs and some just danced to his music. There was one guy who was clearly an impersonator (he won first place). He looked like Mike from the "HIStory" era and he danced and lip-synced "Billie Jean". But what was so cute, is there was a little boy about 5 or 6 years old. This kid was dressed like MJ- black fedora and all. He danced to an MJ song. And boy could he dance!!! This kid actually won second place in the contest. Then there was like a group of 8 people who did the "thriller" dance. They were dressed like zombies and everything. One of the ladies was of course dressed like Mike in a "Thriller" jacket!!! That was sooooo much fun!!!! You should have seen the LOVE in the room that day. It was pretty AWESOME- it was hard feeling depressed that day!!! Anyway, I LOVE YOU MJ!!!!