Michael Caine The Fight Is On To Reach 300 Fans !

Berni posted on Jun 12, 2009 at 10:16PM
Now ! The Fight Is On To Reach 300 Fans !!
Now ! The Fight Is On To Reach 300 Fans !!

Michael Caine 181 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-181 of 181

over a year ago IsisRain said…
kiss
Awwww, that's so cute! I just love it! *hugs and lots of love* Sleep well and I'm sure we'll talk soon :)

PS Love the Holmes and Watson! lol! And so true! lol!
over a year ago Berni said…
laugh
292 fans - They just sailed right in here !!
292 fans - They just sailed right in here !!
kiss
I'm sending this Butterfly over the ocean to you Karen !
I'm sending this Butterfly over the ocean to you Karen !
heart
Thank you Berni! It's made it's way here and I feel it's flying around me! ♥ Sweet dreams and thanks again for being such a wonderful friend! *hugs and love*
Thank you Berni! It's made it's way here and I feel it's flying around me! ♥ Sweet dreams and thank
kiss
You can always rely on me for a hug Karen !!
You can always rely on me for a hug Karen !!
heart
Awwww, thank you so much Berni! :) This has brought such a big smile to my face and such comfort to my heart! *hugs and so much love*
Awwww, thank you so much Berni! :) This has brought such a big smile to my face and such comfort to m
heart
I saw this beautiful picture and it made me think of you so I added a message on it for you! Thanks again for everything and just for being you :) Love ya lots! ♥♥♥
Oh and there's 293 fans now! lol!
PS If you click on the image you can see it bigger :)
last edited over a year ago
I saw this beautiful picture and it made me think of you so I added a message on it for you! Thanks a
laugh
293 - Fans ! Thank you so much,what a lovely sentiment you always touch my heart Karen,and look Michael's brought another fan and they are wearing ...........Hats ! lol !
293 - Fans ! Thank you so much,what a lovely sentiment you always touch my heart Karen,and look Micha
laugh
And what great hats they are! lol! We'll have to get one of them for Michael! lol!

You're welcome :)
heart
We are so in tune Karen.We were uplpoading images at the same time.What a gorgeous picture what can i say i'm lost for words for once.I will put her in my gallery.Thankyou sooo much not only for your friendship but for making Fanpop a much happier place to be.I just love ya lots Berni xo
We are so in tune Karen.We were uplpoading images at the same time.What a gorgeous picture what can i
heart
Awww, what an adorable angel and beautiful words with her :) Thank you so much and you also make Fanpop a much happier place. We really are so in tune with each other :) Thanks again! ♥
laugh
295 Fans - Michael knows just who to contact lol !!
295 Fans - Michael knows just who to contact lol !!
laugh
lol!! He does! I better wait by my phone in case he tries to contact me too! lol!
lol!! He does! I better wait by my phone in case he tries to contact me too! lol!
laugh
LOL !!!! He may try to contact me too !
LOL !!!! He may try to contact me too !
heart
A beautiful rose for my beautiful friend Karen !
A beautiful rose for my beautiful friend Karen !
heart
Awww, thank you Berni! That's so sweet :) *hugs* I'm always thinking about you too! ♥

Now that we have banana phones, we know we'll never miss a call from Michael! lol!
Awww, thank you Berni! That's so sweet :) *hugs* I'm always thinking about you too! ♥

Now that we
heart
You are a very special friend to me Karen.The words in this butterfly image have brought a tear to my eye !Thanks for all your support too what would i do without you xo
You are a very special friend to me Karen.The words in this butterfly image have brought a tear to my
heart
And what would I do without you! *hugs* What a beautiful image of the lions, so comforting. Just like how your special friendship is so comforting to me! *hugs and love* Sleep good, Berni!
And what would I do without you! *hugs* What a beautiful image of the lions, so comforting. Just like
heart
I'm so pleased you like the lions,it is an animated image and looks gorgeous when the little stars twinkle.It's a shame it doesn't work in the forum.Wow i adore the angel i feel a new icon coming on !Thank You soooo much Karen xo
heart
I just love the image of the lions and I've saved it. It makes me smile and I can feel the comfort just looking at it :) It's such a shame the forum doesn't show the animations, but I love it just like it is :) Thank you so much too! xoxox
laugh
296 Fans! Oh, look! Michael has graciously supplied all the lady fans with new shoes! lol!
296 Fans! Oh, look! Michael has graciously supplied all the lady fans with new shoes! lol!
heart
Berni, I missed you today, I hope we get a chance to talk soon :) *hugs*
Berni, I missed you today,  I hope we get a chance to talk soon :) *hugs*
heart
Thanks Karen,I missed you too xo
last edited over a year ago
Thanks Karen,I missed you too xo
wink
298 Fans - Wow ! and our two new fans can have a choice of these fabulous shoes lol !!!
298 Fans - Wow ! and our two new fans can have a choice of these fabulous shoes lol !!!
heart
I'm soooo sorry to have missed you again Karen,I hope we can speak real soon take care love and miss ya lots *hugs* Berni xo
I'm soooo sorry to have missed you again Karen,I hope we can speak real soon take care love and miss
heart
I'm sorry I missed you today Berni! I'm sure we'll talk soon! I miss you lots too *hugs and love* ♥

PS I love all the banana shoes! lol! :)
I'm sorry I missed you today Berni! I'm sure we'll talk soon! I miss you lots too *hugs and love* ♥
laugh
299 Fans! - Michael's making a lot of noise to celebrate! lol!
299 Fans! - Michael's making a lot of noise to celebrate! lol!
wink
lol ! I bet he can make a lot of noise with those mighty weapons !!!!!!
laugh
Oh, he sure can! lol!
smile
lol !!!! I have posted a new topic in the forum to reach 350 fans,but i have had lots of trouble trying to upload an image.Strange because i didn't have any trouble uploading my unicorns.
smile
I'm trying to upload a picture for you, so far it's not going for me either. I'll try again in a few minutes.