Meryl Streep It's Complicated

merylrox14 posted on Dec 30, 2009 at 05:11AM
What do you think of the movie It's Complicated? Is it one of Meryls best? I haven't seen it yet but I can't wait!
What do you think of the movie It's Complicated? Is it one of Meryls best? I haven't seen it yet but
last edited on Dec 30, 2009 at 05:15AM

Meryl Streep 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Katyaa said…
i saw it and OMG!!! it was soo Funny yes its One of Meryls Best!!!i loved it it was a great movie =] meryl is the best!!!!
over a year ago karenblixen said…
I agree! Fantastic movie! Her best comedy film so far...Great chemistry with the two gentlemen.
over a year ago merylrox14 said…
big smile
Awesome! I cant wait to see it then! its coming out in Australia in a few days time!
smile
OMG!! I saw its complicated today what a hilarious love triangle, definatly one of her best! she certainly deserves an oscar for this performance just like she should of with all her other films.
over a year ago karenblixen said…
big smile
Glad to hear you guys loved it! It simply proves that she is very versatile...I watched it the second time this afternoon giggling how I used to the first time...
laugh
haha lol i would definatly watch it for a second time myself! she sure is very versitle.. i mean think of her character Sister Alousious from Doubt and Donna Sheridan from Mamma Mia two completly different characters! and there are heaps more lol
over a year ago dody_star said…
i saw it and meryl was really more than awesome and she's amazing
over a year ago Katyaa said…
big smile
I seen IC 5times Allreadyyy i love this movie!!!!