Meryl Streep Saddest Meryl Movie

merylrox14 posted on Dec 27, 2009 at 07:28AM
Meryl has made a few very sad movies with defistating endings, One True Thing is a great example of one...What movie do you think?

Meryl Streep 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago karenblixen said…
For me it's either Out of Africa or Bridges of Madison County. You can't help but feel the pain when Karen lost Denys to a plane crash. And Francesca choosing her family over Robert in that heart-breaking truck scene...sniff...
over a year ago Charlotte-Heart said…
Bridges of Madison County. I jus can't get over it. 4 days that changed both their lives forever. I bawl my eyes out everytime I watch it.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago merylrox14 said…
worried
Yes definatly..The Bridges of Madison County is very sad i watched it last night and i just cant stop thinking about it! Francesca was in such a difficult situation.
over a year ago Jessicatt said…
crying
For me, Sophie's Choice was the saddest. People who have seen it know what scene in particular I'm talking about...
over a year ago mpriestly said…
Not including Sophie's Choice, because it is so heart-wrenchingly sad that it is in a league of its own, I think it'd have to be either Bridges or One True Thing.
over a year ago gmp21 said…
For me,Out Of Africa,and The Bridges Of Madison County.They were both very sad to watch. She lost out on love both times.
over a year ago MerylStreep1949 said…
One true thing, the bridges of madison county, out of africa, sophies choice and i even cried at one scene in the iron lady
crying
I cried in iron lady too, I bet it was the same scene :)
crying
the one where her husband walked away...
over a year ago Seddy said…
MerylStreep1949@ Music of the Heart?
crying
MerylStreep1949@ yeh that scene, its very powerful..let's just face it Meryl Streep is just Amazing!!
totally agreed!!