Meryl Streep Third Oscar?

merylrox14 posted on Dec 27, 2009 at 06:07AM
Meryl has been nominated for an Oscar so many times but has only won twice! She deserves a third Oscar!! What do you think?

Meryl Streep 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago karenblixen said…
kiss
A third, fourth, and fifth Oscar is long overdue. She's just the best!
over a year ago merylrox14 said…
big smile
I definately agree with you!
over a year ago MERYLfanSTREEP said…
Academy must give her an Oscar for Julie & Julia!
over a year ago MSsince1997 said…
Totaly agree with all of you.... much more, and Meryl got a lot of time to conquer..... heheh, she will win a lot, I still believe the Academy will see the preciousness they haven't valued proprerly in a very long time..... Because let's face it.... Meryl is the GREATEST.....
big smile
I think she will definately win an oscar this time, i mean she just won a golden globe award for Julie and Julia which she well deserved..nothing can stop her now!... she's on a roll! lol
over a year ago Saffroncus said…
hmmm
Definitely one for Julie and Julia. She has really earned it based on J&J alone. But the Academy might favour Sandra Bullock, since she was the star of the year.
hmmm
yeh well if they do favour Sandra, we know deep inside that Meryl deserves it too. I think it would definalty be between Meryl and Sandra for the Oscars it will be very close, but i hope Meryl pulls through.
over a year ago crowe666 said…
kiss
of course :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Eta89 said…
big smile
Meryl got nomination, yey. I can't wait to March. I believe that she win this year. She deserves a Oscar
over a year ago crowe666 said…
cool
she will win... I know it :)
big smile
yeh i do hope so, she is a legend:D