Meryl Streep What Meryl Streep films have you seen?

HorseLover99 posted on Jan 03, 2009 at 08:31PM
What Streep films have you seen? I've seen Devil Wears Prada, Mamma Mia!, Series of Unfortunate Events and Death Becomes her, love the them all especially Mamma Mia!

Meryl Streep 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago merylstreep232 said…
well....MAMMA MIA!, death becomes her , out of africa , sieris of unfortunate events , deer hunter , doubt , sophies choice , devils wears prada...ect. my favrote is MAMMA MIA! or death becomes her
lol i have seen all of them !! i absolutly like everyone and she dose good axent in series of unfortunate events
over a year ago HorseLover99 said…
You're the one who wrote back about the fan mail thing! :D I just watched Death Becomes Her I love it!
over a year ago ZaraShade said…
Hmm I've seen Mamma Mia!, devil wears prada, out of africa, bridges of madison county, deer hunter, the river wild, manchurian candidate, silkwood, death becomes her, postcards from the edge, sophie's choice, doubt, kramer vs kramer, french liutenant's wife, she-devil, the seduction of joe tynan, falling in love, julia, uncommon women, the hours, heartburn, plenty, series of unfortunate events etc. I'm sure I'm forgetting some but oh well. Love them all. Meryl is so great in everything!!
last edited over a year ago
yh ive watched them all too i want to no weather ive missed eny so i can watch them i have too!!!
yes horselover yep i have sent off now and i will let u no
over a year ago sara0989 said…
big smile
i think "which movies have i not seen" is a better question for me. are there are few. i love meryl!!
over a year ago quen4evr said…
sunny
I have seen every Meryl Streep Movie! She can play anybody!!! She is Amazing!
over a year ago lynnchris said…
meh
Before and After, Music of the heart, Devil wears Prada, River Wild, Deer Hunter, Sophie, Bridges of Madison County, The Hours, and others I can't remember all the titles now.
over a year ago merylstreep59 said…
I have seen......Mamma Mia,Silkwood,The Devil wears Prada,A Series of Unfortunate Events,and The River Wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love meryl she is the best actress ever!!!! Sorry Kate i love you too!
over a year ago Meryl_Fan96 said…
I've seen The Devil Wears Prada, Doubt, Mamma Mia!, Kramer vs. Kramer, Sophie's Choice, Silkwood, The Bridges of Madison Country, Death Becomes Her, She-Devil, The River Wild, Deer Hunter, A Series of Unfortunate Events and Out of Africa.
over a year ago streep_fan said…
big smile
well it would take a lot of time but i have seen the Mama Mia, death becomes her, she devil,Kramer vs. Kramer,the devil wears prada, defending your life,postcards from the edge,music of the heart, Marvin's room,before and after, heartburn, a cry in the dark,out of Africa evening, first do no harm dancing in lughnasa,one true thing,the river wild,dark matter,still of the night,a prairie home companion,falling in love, bridges of Madison county,plenty,silkwood,rendition, the french lieutenant's woman, the house of the spirits, Sophie's choice, Alice at the palace, adaptation, the hours, angels in America,lemony snickets: a series of unfortunate events, prime... and im looking forward to see more.... ive been a fan just this april so i got to see all of this until now oh god i just love her...
over a year ago merylrox14 said…
big smile
I've watched exactly 28 of her movies i am a massive fan and im hoping to watch heaps more!
over a year ago Jessicatt said…
I've seen...Postcards from the Edge, Out of Africa, A Cry in the Dark, Death Becomes Her, Mamma Mia, The Devil Wears Prada, Doubt, The French Lieutenant's Woman, Kramer vs. Kramer, Sophie's Choice, Before and After, Lions for Lambs, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Defending Your Life, Music of the Heart, The River Wild, and The Bridges of Madison County. Love most of them, she's great!
over a year ago MerylStreep1949 said…
I've seen all of them. And she's great in every single one, but that shouldn't be anything new,..
over a year ago dainelouise said…
Love to watch all of her movies...but sadly I only have a few of them (so maybe i can request some of my friends on my b-day to have all of MS movies as their gift to me)
over a year ago Maryann_Thorpe said…
I've seen almost all of them! I have 25 on DVD and I'm hoping to get the rest by the end of the year!