Merlin on BBC Merlin Fan Fourm Chat ♥

Elbelle23 posted on Aug 20, 2010 at 12:44PM
So, I`m fairly new to the spot, although I`ve loved Melin since it first started.
I`d love to start a forum for all us Merlin fans. A place for us fans to chat and get to know eachother :) Talk not necessarily about Merlin, but about anything! :)

So Introduce Yourself If You`d Like To Be A Part Of The Forum!
♥ Amy-link
♥ Breanna-link
♥ Chickencheese-link
♥ Elle-link
♥ Mallory-link
♥ Scarlett-link

last edited on Aug 24, 2010 at 12:42AM

Merlin on BBC 232 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-232 of 232

over a year ago Mallory101 said…
^ Same here Scarlett. I think I only Watched Doctor Who once....
Emo Colin<33
over a year ago Shepard14 said…
hahah I have watched Doc. WHo since I can remember...I used to watch the old ones with my dad on the sunday nights that I woke up in time
big smile
Lol,Coolieo.

AHHHH♥ I loved Episode 6 ! It was funny yet cute at the same time!
Gauis and His Love Interest ;]
over a year ago scarxtardis said…
Gaius gets a love interest?? :D CUTE!
Ok, temme about the morgana merlin scenes in the crystal cave. I'm missing so much!
big smile
Yes , Totally!

EEEEE!!!! LOADS of stuff between them, I don't wanna give it away though.
Can't wait to see it!!
over a year ago kseide14 said…
tongue
is it just me or does this remind you of Merlins shoes??
is it just me or does this remind you of Merlins shoes??
over a year ago louvreangel said…
Can I join the conversation too, please? ^-^

And yeah, that reminds me of Merlin's shoes too :D
I does remind me of Merlin's shoes....and yes of course louvreangel, you can join the conversation
They Do! Only if they were taller than they'd be like the exact thing...

^Haha,Course! Join in.
over a year ago louvreangel said…
My name is Basak by the way. "Louvreangel" is a bit long, so, u can call me my name. It is easier :D
Ok Basak! Nice to meet you! btw, Hey Mallory! I haven't talked to you in a while! How is it goin'
big smile
^HI! Basak.Thats a pretty cool name.:]]

@Bre, PSHHHH! I know.I've missed you.And It's goin'....REALLY good actually:]How about you?
@Mallory It is going FANTASTIC....I finally finished Drivers Ed, and I got into the play I really really REALLY wanted to Audition for. ( and I can't wait till i can see Merlin episode 10 (; )
big smile
That's Awesome!
And I SAW IT. ANTI ARWEN ANTI ARWEN.<333
over a year ago heartarthur97 said…
Heyy i'm Emma i'm 14 in 29 days :D and i live in UK

My favourite tv programmes are Merlin!!! Friends, Waterloo road, X factor and total wipeout :-)

I really love merlin and have posters and all series on DVD. My favourite part of the show is the whole idea that Arthur doesn't know about merlin and he keeps saying ' Merlin a sorcerer? '

I love sport especially Football and Cricket!

My favourite lesson at school is P.E or Drama

Its a really awesome idea to make a forum for us all to meet so thanks for making it :D
over a year ago vicktz said…
smile
Hey this forum is an awesome idea!!! Please add me too My name is Vicky and im 20!! my user mame is vicktz cause its easier 4 me 2 rememb im a bit absent minded bt u cn call me vic!! i just came to canada been here for 4 months now but i used 2 watch merlin in malaysia and im now a seriously hopeless merlin addict!! i lov this site bcuz i don noe any1 in person who watches da show!!! nice to meet you emma!! who do you ship mallory?
over a year ago RosalynCabenson said…
Hey!
I'm just Rose (I hate my real name >.<)
I'm a little (means small) german girl and I just strated to watch Merlin (bur already watched all episodes) and became addicted very soon XD
I love TV shows and Movies (drama, crime, Mystery/Fabtasy), travelling( fav countries England/ireland and Japan).
And I love being around the internet and chat with paople around the world so I live this forum ;)

@vicktz yay, I'm not the oldest here lol I'm also 20 ;)
over a year ago scarxtardis said…
mischievous
Hey just Rose XD
Nice to meet you! Hopefully you can become just as obbsessed as we are with Merlin!
wink
haha rose dont worry older is wiser after all!!
big smile
Hey Emma, Vicky & 'just Rose' :D I'm Mallory [Dur]
Nice to meet you.

@vicktz; I ship Merlin & Freya. I'm totally ANTI- Arwen.
Oh and Gwaine/Mallory ;]
over a year ago nsk said…
smile
hi there ! i didnt know about that forum<3
ok so my name is naima im 19 years old and im from paris ( yeah i can see the merlin cast when they are shooting in france , ive to say bradley is a prat LOL )
ive watched all the episode of merlin in may , i didnt know the show until i saw the great amount of youtube video and pics/forums/livejournals about arthur and gwen , i was really amazed by the sweet chemistry between those two so thats why ive watched the show ( and why i KEEP watching it)
im not a fan of merlin/arthur , i like their friendship but im not excited or i dont squee when i see them

i also like vampire diaries and true blood <3 and u guys?
wink
hello naima. why do u say bradley is a prat?!! tho i don like him much either! i prefer colin!!! i also like the vamp d, glee monk castle and true blood. heya mallory, lol i lov gwaine too!! hes my fav knight!!! are you an armor fan then?
Ok, it's been a while since I have been on the forum....so
Welcome, Emma, Vicky, Rose and Naima! Nice to meet you! I'm Bre :)

Glad to see you guys love Merlin! Best show in THE WORLD!

LOL Mallory.....Gwaine/Mallory....I'll ship that!
over a year ago MerlinPendragon said…
big smile
Hey guys! My name is Tawny I'm from Canada.
Favorite T.V. shows: Merlin <3 Doctor Who
Favorite things to do: Stare into Bradley James's eyes... , watch Merlin and Doctor Who, read lots of books.
If Doctor Who and Merlin made one big episode... IT WOULD BE EPIC
Hi Naima! Hi Tawny (very cute name!).

@Bre, Hehe:D
Hey Tawny! Nice to meet you!

Finally finished season 3.( actually finished it weeks ago but just forgot to post it on here hehehehe) It was an AWESOME season.....Ar/Wen was absolutely adorable and I can't wait for season 4!
over a year ago kseide14 said…
hey Tawny :)
so glad today because merlin s3 comes on tv today in norway
have already seen season one time but who cares.
Whoah, Haven't been on this in a while:/
over a year ago RosalynCabenson said…
@ Mallory I noticed that, me too lol I was over @ Arwen spot :D
So how is everyone?! I haven't been on here in so long, I have been busy :)
over a year ago ELockley72Garoo said…
big smile
Hi to everyone. I'm Ella. I'm 23 so I must be the eldest here. I've been on this spot for about a month and I love it here.I've loved Merlin since it started and can't wait until the next season starts. Sounds like it's going to be a good one. I also love Jane Austen and I am a big True Blood fan too. I like any kind of period drama. I also have a three year old son who also likes Merlin especaily the fighting scenes. He's starting young!!
Oh and I'm from Sheffield in England!!
@kseide your so lucky you live on a farm I wish I did.
last edited over a year ago