Merlin on BBC WHO CHANGED THE BANNER???

swimswamswum posted on Jun 15, 2009 at 12:15AM
Who changed the banner? omg!

what's up with that? an image that

a)doesn't fit
b)contains only three characters who aren't even the main ones (maybe the dragon?)
c)it looks HORRIBLE

Merlin on BBC 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago heartmerlin2 said…
NO IT DOESN'T!
over a year ago swimswamswum said…
i meant the other one jeez
not this one r u even paying attention?
i posted that months ago
maybe it could've CHANGED??? in that time
worried
sorry
smile
it ok
sorry as well
i be bitch
smile
Dat ok!
Well i was rather dumb when replying to that question!

So what do u think of Merlin season 2?
smile
lol
awessoommmeee! lol
they cleaned it up a bit, but they still have kinks to work out and SRSLY!? choose either modern english or early english! lol they keep switching and its downgrading the show!

im a big shipper and i love the arthur/gwen stuff ! i think that they're pushing the love triangle with lancelot a bit much. they could have something just as exciting and extremly sophisticated with the arthur/gwen thing, the whole royalty and bottom class is perfect

(and i want merlin and morgana together :P_)
I agree with the love triangle being too much! If it is supposed to be Gwen and Athur together always, them why is the main romance with lancelot?

I think that by the end of the season it WILL be Merlin and Morgana coz if u look on the seaon 2 trailer it looks like them together! I dont know how i feel about that though!

I think that seaon 2 is better coz there is a lot more action than before and there are more 'sets'. But I do think they have added a bit too much humour at the mo.

All in all, can't wait to the next episode.....TWO WEEKS AWAY! Nooooooooooo!
AGreED! lol

I think that MAYBE Merlin and Morgana will get together, but it really depends and I don't think the writers have that in mind. Maybe some personal revelations of themselves to each other or confession of loving the another or something. I WISH it was them together! lol But, I don't think it was. :( But, I can see why you feel that way. :)

There is definitely a lot more action. I think that they got a slightly bigger budget and was able to integrate more action and use better coordinators or something. And the cinematography has gotten some really cool moments (like in 2.3 when Merlin jumps from the edge after being chased from Arthur was I thought was awesome). I like the humor, but sometimes they use it at the wrong moment.

I KNOW~!!! TWO WEEKKSS!!????? ahhhh!!!!
If Merlin and Morgana do get together, its clear that it wouldn't last very long because of the legend, and I dont think that the producers would encourage the story away from the legend for long.
(There is now a fanpop page for Morgana and Merlin, so cheak it out!)

I'm glad that the show is becoming more confident to be more adventurous in the episodes but I feel that occasionally clips look fake (like ep. 1 when bits were falling down when Merlin was talking to the dragon, and ep. 3 when we see a clip of Hegist's castle). But I dont mind!

I'm looking forward to the 23rd November coz the first Season 2 DVD is coming out!

I now do not like F1! Only 1 week left to wait though! The next episode will be in 2 parts! Part 1 next saturday!

Do u watch the 'Secrets and Magic' on BBC3?