Merlin on BBC The Moment of Truth!!!!

emeraldtears posted on Nov 21, 2008 at 07:45PM
Is everybody looking forward to the next episode "the moment of truth"? I absolutly can't wait!! When I saw the first few episodes were on I was saying to my mum "They should have an episode where Merlin has to go back home.... Arthur, Morgana and Gwen could go with him and he has to keep his secret from them when he's at home" And then I saw the next episode write-up " Merlin decides to go back home and is shocked when Arthur, Gwen and Morgana insit on accompanying him" !!!!!!

Merlin on BBC 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago flyleaf said…
I haven't see it yet but i can't wait! Plus Arthur will find Arthur's secret. It's so gonna be awesome!
over a year ago flyleaf said…
Well i've seen the episode today and i'm a little bit disappointed. I thought Arthur would find out that Merlin is a sorcerer and would help him keep it secret but i was wrong.
Still there were cute scenes in this episode. All the Arthur/Merlin ones (except the one in the end) and the dialog between Gwen and Arthur in the forest.
over a year ago Mallory101 said…
Ya,I thought Arthur was going to find out! In the end the Will + Merlin scene was a bit of a drag...though when Merlin's mother watched all of them ride off I shed a tear...They're like the 4 musketeers!