Maria&Jєnn♥ Let`S Talk! Amazing Idiots♥

Jennx posted on Dec 27, 2009 at 11:43PM
HERE is the list of the IDIOTIC FAMILY! ,
and TALKERS =]

WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS! ONLY IDIOTS AND PEOPLE WE ALLOW CAN CHAT ON HERE. CUS` THERE ARE SERIOUSLY DAMAGED PEEPS ROUND HERE THAT PRETTY MUCH STALK US ALL THE TIME,.

Stalkers and random pain in the ass people GTFO!

talkers:amazing idiots
~Jennx/Jenn~[sweetchick,crazy girl,Junior,Flower,Jate Freak,CreativeThing,aawwwwgirl,PB freak,give me some lovee girl,sweet bunny,LoVegirl,super caring bitch,other half,DRAMA QUEEN,fake ass,SM,talker girl,starfucker,Twi Sis,Italian Girl,Damon-freak,laughing bitch,sweat pee,Sophie,Techno-drama-crazy-bitchy-hilla­rio­us bitch,antelope,JLT,spamming ,epic star out of nowhere, queen,SE]Crazy Queen Of Idiots-crazy idiot

~--lostgirl-/Maria~[hunnbunn,lostie girl,muse,Greek Lady,photographer,babylover,Gille,simple kindhearted bitch,Cheateeer,Loooser,rescuer,OZB,MADia,­mar­ifa­kaa­,Ha­ppy­Sul­iet­Pos­ter­,Ki­ck ASS]-lostie idiot

~natulle/Natascha~[model,elle,pinky,sneaky, nelly, Nat, cuppycake, goldfish,Tyra,Devilish,killing nurse,queen quizzer,karate girl,hun sun,talker matte,drunkie]-sneaky idiot

~ashesandwine~Cat,Ash[greekie, goddess,sweet thing,kitty cat,Kitten,cutie,Cat the goddess of Clones,quiz looser,CC,laughing bitch,artist, sweetness artist,LESBO LOVER ]~-sweet idiot

~123Naki456~Nadia~[Lively chili thing,Stincly babystar,DramaQueen,Sweetheart,Naki,sexy thing,crazy pumpkin,loved thingy,Pudding lady,puffy, sweet sweet pie,crazy honey,Spriiiingy,nerdy bitch,fat ass,CH,N,SM]-Unique Idiot

~yashar_safavi~Dorna~[love,Wild Princess,Eghshi]Genius Idiot

~RealSunshine~Brenda~[V.I.P. girl,Little Star, thing,ANGEL,Twin,Sneaky Pinky Girl,B,Bren,Off-Beat,Darl,Cinderella,poopg­irl­,cu­te-­smi­le girl,angelic devil,other half,eshghi,springy mood,lazy cat,Shine,BS,Devilish Bitch,inspiration,spoilt brat,choco girl]-Colorful Idiot

~KaterinoulaLove~Katerina-[marchy,lola,coco,CB freak,cupcake,sweetness,Crazy little love,soulmate,goldfish,other half,never ending proper,Spriiiingy,KITTY KAT,SSB,Lesbo lover on the bench,SE]-brokenhearted idiot

~Sahour95~Sahar-[sweetheart,cutie,sweetie,girly]-cute idiot

~AnnaSmiley~Ana-[Ann,AnaBanana,Special Kid,Paparazzi,Sunshine,never ending proper,cute-smile girl,sick perv,OZB,LIAR,LAMA,ohhana ]-Pervy Idiot

~Brysis~Claudia Alexandra-[Bry,baby,cutie,sweetie,un-Hun, Soulmate, Sun, Baubau, Wolfie, Lovie,Bestie,newbie,RM sister,Hun-Bun,Nut Craker]- Wolfie Idiot.

~ajhalecullen~Adri-[sweetheart,Ady, Yeya, crazy girl, obsessive, lazy, cute, smiles, happy, psychologist friend, secrets keeper, clueless,Italian Girl ]

~just_bella~Amy-[GWHH,Dork,DOOFUS,j_b, amy, baby, baubau, nagel,Tattooed Freak,Grlee,Amms,CASS,Goof,lovely goof]-Dorky Idiot
HERE is the list of  the [b]IDIOTIC FAMILY![/b] ,
and [u]TALKERS [/u]   =]

[b][i]WE ARE NOT LOOKING
last edited on Sep 08, 2010 at 12:11PM

Maria&Jєnn♥ 20015 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 20015

over a year ago 123Naki456 said…
Ah,just uploading some icons:D
You? Can you rate it for me? :))
over a year ago Jennx said…
wink
just relaxing. :)
sure i was just about to ask you of you have smthing` I`m in rating mood!
big smile
Ok,i'll send you like in a moment:D
big smile
yay :]
heart
Here it is
link

But,i'm going to upload more later:D
wink
14 pages:D
And it's only 3 episodes.. :P
kiss
dOneeeee
kiss
aww,thank you:D
if you want to there's more. ^^
ILY♥
no problem.
:]
sure i will!
kiss
ILY too♥
big smile
Anyone? ^^
over a year ago natulle said…
meeee :D
big smile
meeeee :D
kiss
yaaaay hon :D♥
cool
cOngratS on new medalssssssss!
you deserve them. IL<3
Thanks hon :D♥ I;m so happy. I even skipped my dedicated on Adam Lamberts spot and got a Die-hard (:♥ I also got my die-hard on the Booth and Brennan spot♥
And a dedicated on Prue and Piper Halliwels spot♥
wink
yayyyy
heart
(:♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Soooo how was your day honey ?♥
smile
was good...
your`s? :]
It's been okay, but it's just gotten worse and worse.
First we have to sit for a hole hour in the class by ourselfs because our teacher wasn't there but we couldn't even go home because we had a class after it, where the other 9. class went home at 11:30 because non of their teachers were there. Then I had to go to the mall (the station is a part of it so I had to go there anyways) and I had to buy some school stuff and then I found out I'd forgotton my wallet at home, and for the first time in like 1 and a half week I wanted some chocolade but of course I couldn't buy any because I didn't have any money on me. Then I went to get the train but that was only for a little while, and I went to an other station only to take the metro, but of course it was late and I had to stand tehre for 8 minutes (It usually coems every 3 minutes) because tehre's always so much caos when it's snowing. It's snowed ALOT today and I'm getting sick of it! I didn't mind snow in December but now I - and all my friends - wants it to get hotter agian because we're tired of the cold, and tehre's been snow all Janurary Well back to the story, so I finally get into the metro, adn a lot is going in there so people are standing okay tight only to stand even TIGHTER on the next station. I mean I couldn't move. I couldn't even get my phone out of my pocket. Then of course with all the luck I've had the doors won't close for some reason, and it doesn't close for 10 minutes and then in so little space When I finally got home it was 5 pm! I've never been home that late when I almost went from school imedietly, and from the school to the station I had to ride my bike and I had to drive with closed eyes because I simply couldn't keep them open more than 2 sec. because of the snow storm.

So that's a lot f negative stuff but the first day back in school just sucked d; and I have to remember a hole german text for tomorrow and I don't think I can :(

*sorry if tehre's spelling errors but I don't feel like reading it through right now d;
angry
oh my gosh that really sucked honey.i know that happened to me too a lot of times.that kind of sucky things.i hate that!;@
and all of stuff that i hate usually happen to me on the day that`s totally screwed up. and oh snow i hate it.honestly can`t stand the fucking cold and rain!ughrrrr
Yeah I hate the cold too!

And what's up with unsubcribing ? that's ridicolus!
IDK...
AND SURE AS HELL I DON`T WANT TO KNOW.
IF THEY DON`T WANT TO BE PART OF THIS SPOT I DON`T WAN THEM TO BE...
last edited over a year ago
heart
Did you just change the banner hon ? (:♥

kiss
yupp ;]

you like?
Yes I love (:♥
shooooes (:
And i love the icon too♥
kiss
ahah thanks :]
and love the "talkers with style" picture (':♥
kiss
thank you elle♥

so whatcha` doing?
kiss
I've just been eating and I'm FULL! hahaha (':
but it tasted goooooood♥ I'm about to practice my text, and at this moment I'm looking looking and rating fanart in the Adam Lambert spot (:

what about yooooooou hon ?♥
wink
ahah actually the same. LOL
i just finished with dinner! :D

umm I`m gonna rate too.
kiss
hahaha okay honey♥
over a year ago ashesandwine said…
kiss
Hey, honeys♥
Anyone here?
kiss
Yupsssss
kiss
YAY:)
Hey, Jenn!
How are you today?
wink
I`m fine thanks..
you? ;]
kiss
Good! My test today went better then I thought:P
ohh that`s great.
what test?
I'm here too Kitty Cat! :D♥
Oh I'm glad to hear it went well (;
I'm not ready to present German tomorrow :(
laugh
Math test:S
I don't actually like math... I like it when I get it but when I don't I don't really like it!
kiss
YAY:)
Hey, Nelly!
You have German? I don't think I would be good at German!
I feel the same way about math hon (:
yeah I have German and it's really hard.... Though I'm actully okay at it (;
mischievous
oh eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww it`s like i would have to watch Skate or Jacket happy ending! LOL
oh eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww it`s like i would have to watch Skate or Jacket happy ending! LOL
kiss
Awesome!
Now I only have portuguese and english but I had french for 3 years:)
kiss
Ohhhh I saw the pick of the Jate sentences! Hilarious!
kiss
Ohhhh I saw the pick of the Jate sentences! Hilarious!
mischievous
LOL I`m passionate SKATE&JACKET HATER!ahaha

JATE FTW<3
LOL I`m passionate SKATE&JACKET HATER!ahaha

JATE FTW<3
kiss
Ahahah!
I like Jate too, honey!
Wayyyy better then Skate or Jacket!
and I don't know any of them (;
tongue
Awwww you need to watch Lost too, honey!
But you know BB:)
Ohhh is there any name like those for Angela and Hodgins?