Lost Proxies

Earthgirl13 posted on Feb 20, 2009 at 10:46PM
OK, I just had the idea that everyone on the plane was serving as someone's proxy.
Sayid, him being handcuffed and all, seemed like he was Kate's but that doesn't make sense because Kate was there. Some people think Kate was pregnant, so she'd be Claire's. Locke was Jack's dad's and Hurley was Charlie's because of the guitar case. I can't think of any more. The thing is, if that's true, how did they get this idea to be proxies? Did it happen by chance or did Ben or Eloise Hawkins tell them to?

P.S. What was with the Middle Eastern man on the flight?

Lost 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kristin91 said…
I totally agree with the proxy thing it has been mentioned alot and makes sense.
I think either Locke or Eloise told them to do it. i hope Kate is pregnant but do all pregnant women on the island die?
The middle-eastern man seems shifty the way he approached jack and he's the only person in first class that hasn't been seen on the island. He didnt seem scared of the planes turbulence too which was odd like he knew it would happen?
I believe he is folllowing the oceanic 6 around for Widmore. He kinda reminds me of Miles.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Earthgirl13 said…
^Not if you were pregnant before coming to the island.