Lost A New Romance Theory!!

Earthgirl13 posted on Jan 14, 2009 at 08:20PM
OK, this is wild I admit. My friend, Zahraa and I were talking about Sawyer and Kate and how they should be together because Jack is pressed and ugly and what not. She said that Sawyer was the nicest hot guy on the island because of how he rescued Claire. Then I thought about how he called her sweetheart and he was all protective of her and I thought" What if Claire and Sawyer hook up?" It makes total sense, because there are no more main character girls on the island, except for Juliet and Rose. Anyway I just want to see if anyone else had this theory. ( or is it a hypothesis?)

Lost 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
Well, we don't really know what's going on with Claire... she could even be dead. Considering this, I don't think anything will happen between her and Sawyer. A lot of people are speculating that Sawyer and Juliet will hook up... I don't know about that one, either. He seems to be pretty stuck on Kate, in my opinion.
over a year ago marissa said…
I thought about Claire and Sawyer getting together (even though Charlie should be alive and with Claire! lol), but now I'm not so sure.
I think he was more of a "big brother", like he was filling in for Jack or something... I dunno.
Anyways, I hope Sawyer ends up with Cassidy :)
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
ooh, I always forget about Cassidy! It would be nice to see him reunite with her and their daughter.