Law and Order SVU New Spot Banner?

nikki8green6 posted on Oct 19, 2010 at 07:04AM
A few of the fans think we should have a new spot banner so ineedcoffee and I thought it would be a good idea to post a forum allowing fans to make and submit banners that they think should represent the spot.

There are only a few rules:
* ANYONE can submit a banner
* The banner has to be 800x100 pixels or it will be distorted once it is posted
* The banner must be a creation of yours or you have to have permission from the banner's creator before submitting it as a possibility
* Each person can only submit 1 banner
* If you have any questions, just ask.

Law and Order SVU 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago nikki8green6 said…
sunny
I'll put the choices in a pick once everyone who wants to participate submits a banner:)
over a year ago Eline_K said…
Hi everyone!

Great initiative on the new spot icon/banner! I made a banner with a matching icon and posted them here on the spot under fanart/icons. You can find the icon link and the banner link.

I also made a preview of what the spot would look like with this banner and icon (I always find it helps to see what they look like next to each other and on the spot).

Let me know what you guys think!

Love,

Eline

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­-

EDIT: I MADE A NEW BANNER, CHECK IT OUT BELOW!

(Excuse the caps lock...)
last edited over a year ago
Hi everyone! 

Great initiative on the new spot icon/banner! I made a banner with a matching icon and
over a year ago RosalynCabenson said…
well, I like it^^
heart
They do look really good together Eline but we should probably still do the fan pick thing just to keep things fair.. it may also help jumpstart the spot again, especially since the new season has started..
smile
^Yes! I'd love a pick! Everyone: get creative and make a banner too! Hope lots of fans get (and stay) active in this spot!
big smile
I know.. you'd think with as many members there are on this spot at least 1/4 of them would be active on it.. Can't wait to see how creative all the SVU fans are....
over a year ago eroulini said…
hey i changed one of the banners i had made before and i made a matcing icon too...i got the idea how to change my banner from the other banner above so if u notice similarities,u should know that.the banner is here:link and the icon is here:link

plus,i made a preview too!=P
i know they're not perfect but i did what i could!!!so what do u think?
hey i changed one of the banners i had made before and i made a matcing icon too...i got the idea how
Love both submissions.. Here's my link & link

It took me a minute to figure out how, but I made a preview as well..
Love both submissions.. Here's my [url=http://www.fanpop.com/spots/law-and-order-svu/images/16406152/
over a year ago RosalynCabenson said…
wow really great icons and banners!
yay I managed to make some, too!
see the link and the link
Hi guys!

First of all: Awesome banners/icons! Great to see all of you are participating in this! :D

Second: I had some extra time on my hands, so I edited my own banner a little. It's practically the same, I just moved the images a little, so it's a little more symmetric. I also made a new icon, so the images in my icon aren't the same as in the banner (I found that a little boring after all). I know the rule is one banner per user, so my first banner/icon are officially out of the running. I'll remove them from this spot and add the new ones. This is my new link and this my new link.

Is everybody oké with this, or are there objections?

To give you an idea, here's a preview of my new banner/icon:
Hi guys!

First of all: Awesome banners/icons! Great to see all of you are participating in this! :D
hmmm
Amazing banners so far... The 'banner change' pick runs out in 6 days.. should I go ahead and make the banner pick then or wait a few days after?
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
heart
no I would make it right away you have no one picking no so you should be good.

great banners guys, gonna be tough choosing.
smile
I think it's oké to make the pick right away. By then, I'm sure all the 'active' users of this spot, and other interested fans, will have seen that pick and this forum thread.
smile
Okay.. just thought I should get feedback from you guys first...
sunny
New Spot Banner: link
sunny
New Spot Icon: link