Law and Order SVU Undercover?

Aviola333 posted on Nov 12, 2007 at 03:11AM
Anyone remember the names of the episodes in which El amd Liv go "undercover"? There's one where they're kinda flirting in a bar...I can't for the life of me remember the name of it...

Help?

Law and Order SVU 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago uachica said…
Season 7 Episode 1 "Demons": Stabler goes undercover as a sex offender.

Season 7 Episode 8 (or 9) "Starved": Olivia goes undercover in a dating service to catch a rapist.

Season 8 Episodes 1-6: Olivia goes undercover as Persephone with a suspected eco-terrorism group. She is only shown in episode 1 and episode 6, when she first joins the group and when the case leads her back to SVU.

As of now, I don't know of any where they both go undercover. If you find out please let me know the episode!
over a year ago Aviola333 said…
I remember those...I don't know if they're actually undercover, but they're at this bar, and Elliot's in a suit with glasses, and he kinda flirts with Liv who's all dressed up at the other end of the bar....
Sounds like it would be the dating service one with Liv.
Nope, I saw that one and Elliot wasn't in it...or that part of it at least...
You're right. If you find it, please post so I can watch it!!!
Finally found it...its in the episode Risk. I think that's in season 3...I don't know how to post it though so someone else will have to do that...
Thanks! I'll find it.
over a year ago iluvtheshow said…
Risk is not in season 3 (i know cause i own it) trying to help
over a year ago benslerisluv said…
its risk season 4
over a year ago iluvtheshow said…
In the episode "Undercover" Fin and Olivia go undercover at Sealveiw correctional center where they are investigating crooked guards.