Lady Gaga So, what is your favorite gaga music video little monsters?

gagalicious posted on Jul 29, 2010 at 01:31AM

Hey monsters! Post what's your favorite Lady Gaga video (or even frame in the video because you know there's so much in her videos that even youtube can't handle) and why? Is it because of her amazing and totally awesome costumes, her subtle messages, or the fact that others go WTH when they see one and of course you being the true gaga fan, you know exactly what's happening? :)

Well, for my I love Alejandro because it's dark and macabre like throughout with its stark colors of gray and white and black. But besides going all emo, I just love that she delved into that side of herself.

So what's yours!?

(PS. I recently took a photo of myself trying to capture (most) of her music videos. The one you see btw. It took me literally 72 hours to get done and I would love it if you could "like" the photo and let me know what you think!
You will have to “like” the Billboard page first: link and then you can “like” my photo <3
link )

Hey monsters! Post what's your favorite Lady Gaga video (or even frame in the video because you kno

Lady Gaga No replies