kpop 4ever K-Pop ID

Moosick posted on Nov 10, 2012 at 07:44AM
There are over 200 fans here in the kpop 4ever club and I only know a few of you. I don't really know anything about you guys. :( This is where the new forum 'K-Pop ID' comes in. Here's a small form you can fill out so we can get to know you.

Name; (You can put just your first name, your first & middle, or your full name. It's up to you.)
Nickname; (What your friends/family call you OR what you want us to call you by.)
Age; (This part is optional.)
Date of Birth; (You can put the month & day or you can put all three; month, day, and year. It's up to you.)
Favorite Music (Any kind of music, including K-Pop, K-Rock, J-Pop, J-Rock, ETC) Groups/Soloist/Duets;
- K-Pop Bias(es);
Fun Facts about me; (You can tell us if you have siblings, pets, etc.. You can tell us about your favorite foods, colors, movies, shows, etc.. Anything.) ^-^

Maybe you'll see someone who shares something in common with you and you'd like to talk to them on here. :) This is just for fun so if there's a question on the form you don't feel comfortable answering you can just skip it.

Have fun! ^-^ (Video is of SMTown Ending Song)
last edited on Nov 10, 2012 at 07:44AM

kpop 4ever 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Moosick said…
Name; Katerina Marie
Nickname; Kat OR Unni/Noona.
Age; 16
Date of Birth; January 25th
Favorite Music Groups/Soloist/Duets; Paramore, Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Adele, Lady Gaga, Sia, Selena Gomez, Three Days Grace, Shinedown, BoA, SNSD, 2NE1, 4Minute, 2PM, SHINee, Super Junior, f(x), Hello Venus, After School, Orange Caramel, Kana Nishino, TaeTiSeo, T-ara, A Pink, SID, Granrodeo, and many more I can't think of at the moment. xD
- K-Pop Bias(es); Tiffany (SNSD), Hyoyeon (SNSD), Bom (2NE1), HyunA (4Minute), GaYoon (4Minute), Bekah (After School), Nana (After School/Orange Caramel), Lizzy (After School/Orange Caramel), Jooyeon (After School), Q-ri (T-ara), Hwayoung (T-ara), Taemin (SHINee), Heechul (Super Junior), Kyuhyun (Super Junior), Leeteuk (Super Junior), Alice (Hello Venus), Lime (Hello Venus), Taeyang (Big Bang), Daesung (Big Bang), and Luna of f(X).
Fun Facts about me; I have 5 siblings (2 older sisters, 1 younger sister, and 2 older brothers) who like to tease me ALOT. xD I have a dog named Bella who is a Jack Russell Terrier mix who can wookie like Chewbacca from Star Wars. She is my little angel. <3 My parents have a Golden Retriever named Lola while my younger brother has a Dachshund named Lacey (or as I call her, Hurricane Lacey because she chews up EVERYTHING.). I'm a huge otaku (meaning I'm a fan of anime & manga)! -I'll add more to this later.. It's time for me to go to bed. Night everybody. ^-^
last edited over a year ago
[b]Name; Katerina Marie
Nickname; Kat OR Unni/Noona.
Age; 16
Date of Birth;  January 25th
Favorit
over a year ago Leesoneul said…
big smile
Name; Septiyadi (Indonesian name)

Nickname; I don't have a nickname but in here everybody call me Lee Soo Neul and someone also call me Shirakawa

Age; 15 (I'm a maknae in my class^^)

Date of Birth; 19th September 1997

Favorite Music Groups/Soloist/Duets; I like all K-pop artist but most BEAST, SNSD, SUJU, 4MINUTE, G.NA, and Taiwan artist like Rainie Yang, Cyndi Wang, and a lot more XDDD

- K-Pop Bias(es); Doojoon (BEAST), Sooyoung (SNSD), Tiffany (SNSD), Jessica (SNSD), Taeyeon (SNSD), Yesung (Super Junior), Donghae (Super Junior), HyunA (4Minute), Jiyeon (4Minute), Eunjung (T-ARA), Myungsoo (Infinite), Lee hongking (Ft. island), and a lot more XDD

Fun Facts about me; Actually nothing special about me, I have 1 big sister that really care about me^^, My close friends say I crazy but my normal friend say that I nice...LOL.I like K-pop a lot, and anime too. I usually spend my time reading book and browsing the internet.....

I thinks that is all XDDD
Name; Septiyadi (Indonesian name)

Nickname; I don't have a nickname but in here everybody call me
over a year ago nevenkastar said…
big smile
Name: Nevenka (you'll find my surname out if we get good friends hehe)
Nickname: Nena, Neva, lil Nena, Boss....
Date of Birth: 09.09.1997
Favorite Music Groups/Soloist/Duets: Mostly Kpop, like: B.A.P, Nu'est, 4Minute, B2ST, SUJU, SNSD, Exo, Secret, Hello Venus, CN Blue, 2NE1, FT Island, U-Kiss, Block B, B1A4, BtoB, Cross Gene, JJ project, LED Apple, 24K, Fiestar, Kara, A-jax, T-ara, Sistar, After school, Miss A, VIXX, Infinite, MBLAQ, Big Bang....
But normal pop and Rock usually too, like; Miley Cyrus, Little Mix, BTR, Demi Lovato, David Guetta, Carly R.J, Pitbull, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande....
K-Pop Bias(es); My main bais is B.A.P's Zelo, then I love Nu'est's JR and a few others
Fun Facts about me; I'm outgoing, I talk too much and I'm mostly lazy when it comes to school, but I'm fun and funny which I believe I am since people told me that. Still I'm not perfect and I don't wanna be.
[i]Name: Nevenka (you'll find my surname out if we get good friends hehe)
Nickname: Nena, Neva, lil
over a year ago shiraz97 said…
smirk
ilike this forum by the way

MY NAME : shiraz qadir
NICK NAME :DONT HAVE ONE
BIRTHDAY:6-6-1997 WOW ALOT OF HERE are 15 !!
fave music and groups :idont like my country singer ijust like other languges music ilike marron5-all kpop bands specially snsd but idont like the bands who havent got talent ..... ilike 1D,selena-mily-rihanna-pitbul-beyonce-katy perry-taylor swift-chris brown-usher- and alot and alot but to just tell u IHATE NICKI MINAJE ..........

my life : not simple actually ihave tones of friends idont have bff cuz ilove all like each other..
and in summer igo out and ofc useing internet ilove fanpop alot even more than facebook and just to be honest and im not lieing im so clever at school ,my famliy are all clever my brother and two of my sisters are doctor... ilike to be in future a dentist or enginner like my other sister yes yes iknow ihave abig famliy but ilove them and idont care what people say and my fave in snsd is seohyun but my friends in school just dont care about korean singer but ilove them and ilove to go out alot ...and alot but now icant of school ithink i talked very much this is enough lol if u have any question iwill answer im not a mistry girl lol and im very friendly and im very funny ^^

and a photo of my fave idol ever seohyun
ilike this forum by the way 

MY NAME : shiraz qadir 
NICK NAME :DONT HAVE ONE 
BIRTHDAY
over a year ago Nima9 said…
wink
~ Name : Nima Norouzi.

~ Nickname : Nima9,(Number 9 is because of Fernando Torres, my only bias between soccer players)

~ Age: 17~ Oh, i am really old :D

~ D.O.B : 15th September 1995.

~ Favorite Music Groups/Soloist/Duets : Outlandish, Sami Yusuf, Maher Zain, Jls, SHINee, Super Junior, Kara, Exo, Ze:a, Nu'est, Se7en, Snsd, and my ultimate Persian Rapper YAS~ ♥

~K-Pop Biases : Onew & Key (Shinee), Heechul & hangeng (SuJu), Nicole & Seungyeon (Kara), Ren (Nu'est), Sunny (Snsd),...

~My life & personality : Even i'm a boy but i really emotional and childish. I like to think about every every every thing & if can not find a reason for a thing, i keep thinking on it till i get crazy :S
My friends tell me that i am not a normal person !!! LoL
I love drawing cartoon characters, Writing short stories, Reading books, Taking Selcas, Dancing with my best friend, Watching cartoons, playing soccer & Singing aloud when i am alone at home XD
I don't have any brothers or sisters ~ so i'm really free :D
I had some hamsters & one turtle & a lot of chickens. but now all of them are in heaven. ^_^
I like Cute & big eyes very much ~ Like Nicole's eyes (Cute) :*
I hate myself when other people hate me. I really don't want to hurt people, especially my friends.

So This is Me~ Maybe write other things later! :O

Hope we can be good friends 4ever~

And This song is for Yas ! If you want listen it ! it has eng subtitle. he always rap about social problems. Hope you like it ! I made a club for him . if you like join it~
link
over a year ago Gretulee said…
big smile
Hehe okayyy
Name: Greta Jurevičiūtė
Nickname: Puppy, Gretulee, Grečike
Date of birth: September 15, 1996
Favorite Music Groups/Soloist/Duets: Drake, Rihanna, Rita Ora Lady GaGa And of KPOP: MBLAQ,SNSD,EXO, B.A.P, NU'EST,2NE1,SHINEE, BEAST/B2ST and more others
KPOP biases: Daehyun (B.A.P), KAI (EXO-K), LEE JOON (MBLAQ), Tiffany(SNSD), Dara (2ne1), Shinee (Jonghyun), BEAST/B2ST (Gikwang)
About me: I don't very like be at home, Can't live without music, I love back eyes :D
I love KPOP since summer and now i can't don't listen that, I'm very funny and i'm friendly , I hate when ppl say that they're perfect, I'm very stubborn too...I have sister, And i love when ppl hate who i like! I'm Weird too and i love be weird!
[i]Hehe okayyy[/i]
[b]Name:[/b] Greta Jurevičiūtė
[b]Nickname:[/b] Puppy, Gretulee, Grečike
[b
over a year ago RyeoNa said…
big smile
Name : Indah Shafina
Nickname : Ryeona, Red Girl (coz my face can easily turn to red when i'm laughing, shy, cry, mad, or when exposed to sunlight), Ryeowook, Budak Kpop (kpop girl), Super Junior, Korea
D.O.B : 29th June 1996
Fav music, group, soloist : I love all genres especially ballad and hip hop (or rap songs), I love all KPOP artists but love SUPER JUNIOR, SNSD, EXO, B.A.P, MISS A, BTOB, B1A4, BLOCK B, 2PM, BEAST, U-KISS, FT ISLAND and DBSK the most.. oh and also JONAS BROTHERS..^^ as for soloist i love K.WILL , HUH GAK and BOA..^^ i also love TAMAKI NAMI and NEWS..^^
K-pop Biases : SUPER JUNIOR (esp kyu, hee, hyuk and geng) , SNSD(jeti, taeny) BLOCK B (jaehyo), B1A4 ( jinyoung) , EXO(esp kai, kris, hunhan), B.A.P (bang and zelo) and many more
My life and personality : i'm not a talkative person, i'm the type of girl that usually doesnt not say much with my friends.. i only open up to a few friends and my sis, sheerlee.. kpop actually makes me change a bitt.. i became more talkative since i have topics to talk about..(i only talk about kpop even with sheerlee) it's actually helps me boost my self-confidence.. i really love to sing and rap~ i'm not the studious type but my results are not that bad~ hehe^^.. i used to love anime and j-pop before started to be a fanatic kpopper~ my parents doesnt really like me being a fan of korean idol.. but they dont stop me from loving kpop.. so it's not a problem..hehe.. i have 1 older sis, an older brother, and 2 younger sisters (sheerlee and hwaran) my father works as a manager of a factory and my mom's an aerobic instructor~ me and my sisters always spend time together singing and practicing kpop dance and songs (since we have 4 big mirrors , space to dance in our living room and P.A system~^^ i also like to draw~
Name : Indah Shafina
Nickname : Ryeona, Red Girl (coz my face can easily turn to red when i'm laughi
over a year ago Misaki-Chan-x33 said…
Name: Kelly
Nickname: Kel, Misa, Misaki
Date of birth: December 05, 1998
Favorite Music Groups/Soloist/Duets: Are you serious? That's too much to list but I'll give my top 5 for k-pop instead: EXO, SNSD, IU, INFINITE, BIGBANG. For j-pop/j-rock: SCANDAL, ARASHI, W-inds, AKB48, Ayumi Hamasaki. I'm more of the asian kind. :)
KPOP biases: EXO (Yixing, Baekhyun, Luhan), SNSD (Taeyeon, Jessica), INFINITE (Sunggyu, Myungsoo), B.A.P (Zelo, Daehyun, Youngjae), SHINee (Onew, Taemin), BIGBANG (GD) etc.
About me: I have severe moodswings, I think. I can be really quiet and almost at the verge of tears at a point of time while being really crazy and spazz a lot at another. I'm not the sort of over-possessive fan you see out there and I won't quite claim my male biases as husbands because that just seem impossible in reality but yeah, I just fantasize it. I love animes too but not quite into cosplays and totally go for the bishies sort of anime. That's pretty much me. :)
[b]Name[/b]: Kelly
[b]Nickname[/b]: Kel, Misa, Misaki
[b]Age[/b]: 14
[b]Date of birth[/b]: Decembe
over a year ago sheerlee said…
big smile
NAME: Sayang Syahira Bt Mohd Saipudin
DATE OF BIRTH: 26 May 1998
NICKNAME: Sheera,Shessica,Sheerlee,Leeteuk,Hyukjae,S­UPE­R JUNIOR,Kpop,Korea and more
FAV MUSIC GROUPS/SOLOIST/DUETS: Super Junior, Girls generation, Exo ,Bap , Beast , Miss A, Tvxq, Ze:a , Teen Top ,..I also a big fan of J-pop groups..Like NEWS, Tamaki Nami and others...I also a big fan Of Jonas Brothers and Avevenged Sevenfold..
KPOP BIASED: Super Junior (Eun,Teuk,Hee,won) Girls Generation (JeYoonYul) Exo (Kai,Baekhyun,Tao,Luhan) Bap (Jong Up, HimChan) Beast (DongWoon,YoSeob) Etc
ABOUT ME: Im a very bright, happy go lucky and a mood maker to alllll my friends.. Im also a funny girl..and i love making my friend laugh... but, theres a bit twist at there... i'm actually a bit tough and some of the boys in my class call me 'Tomboy'.. before i started secondary school.. i didn't have many girl friend..bcoz they were just too girly and i hate that... and the boys were cool and doesn't care about gender and just play with who ever they wanna play... I have an eye bags and that's the reason why my friends call me Panda!! they also call me aegyo princess and smiling angel.. My personality with my sister (RyeoNa) is veryyyyyyy different.. she's a shy girl, but im a very talkative girl..i think i dont have to tell a story about our family bcoz ryeoNa have done that.... i really love to sing..and my ambition since im an infant is to be a singer.. i've tried auditioning at Malaysia Local tv singing Program "Idola Kecil" when i was 12 but i didn't make it bcoz i forgot the lyrics (hehe).. i also singing at our school every year since i was 7 until im 12..huhu.. i stop singing in school bcoz my secondary school didn't have program that i can sing for it.. im also a big fan for the color BLUE since i was 5 years old.. I really love Pikachu as its the first Cartoon that i watch whne i was 2... i Love anime soooo much..I Not that study type of person..but my academic result are good especially English.. I have a cat named MEZZO he is veri kind and i love him soooooo much.. but now he is in heaven.. i also have a cat named gongchan ( we name all the cats in our residential) Gongchan is a Russian Blue cat.. he is very timid and cute.. WOW i think i've talk tooo much

I THINK THATS ALL^^
NAME: Sayang Syahira Bt Mohd Saipudin
DATE OF BIRTH: 26 May 1998
NICKNAME: Sheera,Shessica
over a year ago lumina_louella said…
Name; Sherry May
Nickname; Sheh, May, May-MAy, Mimi
Age; 21 (I'm pretty old keke)
Date of Birth; May 1, 1991
Favorite Music: Kpop LOL! I'm so into Kpop nowadays.. I don't listen to other genre. Groups/Soloist/Duets; SNSD, Super Junior, CNBLUE, 2AM
- K-Pop Bias(es); One and Only Seohyun :)
Fun Facts about me; Hmm.. To tell you honestly, I'm really like Seohyun. I didn't have a boyfriend yet. Other people say that my life is boring because I'm a little serious but I don't think so. I find enjoyment in the things that I like to do. I especially love reading because through books I found out that I am not alone and I get to learn a lot of things :) I can stay in my room for the whole day provided that there are books and I can get to listen to music ( KPOP especially). But still I find time to enjoy with my friends. And one more thing, I'm a college graduate already :)
over a year ago CielXlizzy19 said…
Name; Cameron Leigh

Nickname; Cammie, CL, Ciel (cuz of my username), Lizzy, (also because of my username), That girl, Sofia (inside joke...xD)

Age; Wouldn't you like to know?

Date of Birth; December 14th, 2015 :3

Favorite Music: Heavy Metal/Alternative Rock, Folk Rock, KPop, JRock, JPop, Old Country (Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson etc.)

Groups/Soloist/Duets; System of a Down, Chevelle, Brand New, Mumford and Sons, Regina Spektor, Wakey!Wakey!, BigBang, Vocaloid(s), SHINee, 2NE1, MBLAQ

K-Pop Bias(es); Minho Oppa from SHINee~~♥, Deasung and G-Dragon from BigBang, Lee Joon from MBLAQ,

Fun Facts about me; WARNING: MAJOR OTAKU OVER HERE~ x3

Anime is my life. B| Though I like Korean music better, Japanese culture has always been my passion, including the language..

...my favourite anime is by far Kuroshitsuji (which most of you probably already knew x3) I know EVERYRHING about Kuroshitsuji, like, legit I'm in love with it. xD I have a dedicated medal to the club, but I feel like I've posted enough to get at least a die-hard (over 450 pictures, around 20 polls, 5 articles, and whatever else I forgot to mention)

My favourite character is Ciel Phantomhive, my OTP is SebaCiel and AloCiel, and I'm currently writing an AloCiel fanfiction!

Check it out on the Ciel x Alois Spot sometime~ =w=

P.S. Amandla Stenberg (Rue) from The Hunger Games is like , my identical twin. x3
[b]Name; Cameron Leigh 

Nickname; Cammie, CL, Ciel (cuz of my username), Lizzy, (also because of m
over a year ago eagle_tamer said…
Name♥♥: Oracle .......(Not telling!!♥♥ Only ONE or two Users here knows it!♥♥)

Nickname♥♥: Saeng, Unnie, Oracle, Gina, Winter, Snow♥♥ (WHATEVER you like to call me!♥♥)

Age♥♥: 14!!♥♥ Korean age 15

Birth Date♥♥: August 31, 1998♥♥

Favorite Music♥♥: R&B!! Big Bang produces those kinds of songs!!♥♥ Mostly K-Pop!!♥♥
One Direction♥♥! Miley Cyrus♥♥ Well, that's all of it I suppose!♥♥

K-Pop Groups♥♥: Big Bang!!♥♥ 2NE1!!♥♥ B.A.P!!♥♥ 4MINUTE!!♥♥

Biases♥♥: Kwon Ji Yong!!♥♥ Choi Seung Hyun!!♥♥ Lee Seung Hyun!! Moon Jongup!!♥♥ Choi Jun Hong!!♥♥ Cho Kyu Hyun!!♥♥ Yang Yoseob!!♥♥ Zyan Malik!!♥♥ Harry Styles!!♥♥ Park Bom!!♥♥ CL!!♥♥ Minji!!♥♥ Kim HyunA!!♥♥ Dara Park!!♥♥ Kang Dae Sung!!♥♥ Dong Young Bae!!♥♥

Fun Facts♥♥: Everyone outside this site HATES me! Cuz I never help them with projects~ But I pretend to smile though I can't~ I love to see the world, see the truth, tell everyone who hates me "♥♥I love all my haters!!♥♥" I fall in love VERY easily, often gets hurt, loves Christmas, New Year, & Vacations!!♥♥ Few more things, I'm VERY lazy at studying for tests..... I just fall asleep whenever I read textbooks♥♥ I'd rather sleep than go to class♥♥ There're times I can be like Bingu T.O.P!!♥♥ Act very stupid but don't notice it♥♥ I love rapping to Big Bang & B.A.P's songs!♥♥ I love shopping for killer heeled shoes♥♥..... Uhm.... I also love silver rings!! 925~~!!♥♥
[i]Name♥♥: Oracle .......(Not telling!!♥♥ Only ONE or two Users here knows it!♥♥)

Nick
over a year ago Jeliame said…
big smile
Name; Elli

Nickname; My family & friends just calls me Elli but online I prefere to be called Jeliame or Eli(:

Age; 15

Date of Birth; I was born in January -97 ^-^

Favorite Music;
KPOP; SJ, B.A.P, B1A4, U-kiss, MBLAQ, ZE:A, Boyfriend, Block B, LED Apple, BIGBANG, Double A, 2pm etc.
Adam Lambert, Robbie Williams, Glen Check, Happoradio, Pariisin kevät

- K-Pop Bias(es);
ULTIMATE BIAS KIM RYEOWOOK <3, CNU, Himchan, Keonu, T.O.P, Key, Kwangmin, Hyungsik, Soohyun, P.O, Amber, G.O, Aoora, Chen, Daniel, Taecyeon, Nichkhun and ugh I can't even remember all of them ^^' but the first three are most important to me, otherwise they're not in any kind of order.

Fun Facts about me;
-I have 4 siblings and 6 cats xD
-I own over 20 kpop CD's and one big wall in my room is full of posters (it took hundred years to save money for them xD)
-I have unique taste when it comes to people (means I think different looking people are beautiful)
-Before I knew kpop I thought crazy fangirls were stupid to spazz so much about something... then I realized I had been stupid to think like that :'3
-I want to move to Korea when I finish my studies in Finland.

khehehe and here's a pretty picture of Himchannie ouo
Name; Elli

Nickname; My family & friends just calls me Elli but online I prefere to be called Jeli
over a year ago Leesoneul said…
laugh
I though I was the youngest but there is more person younger than me~
oh well, I still the youngest among the 97