kpop 4ever **K-POP BIGGEST CONTEST** <SNSD>

Nima9 posted on Oct 07, 2012 at 05:38PM
Hello Friends! Welcome to this contest!!
I can say with confidence that this is the Biggest Contest you have ever seen!! I hope you like it! And i want you to know kpop bands better!

Here we have a lot of Rounds and each round has many parts!! You only have to answer these parts!

# HOW TO PLAY : 1.Please think about what i say and choose correctly! 2.If you like you can explain the reason of your choice! 3.If you like you can add a picture 4.It doesn't matter if your answer is alike to another person!

## THE MOST IMPORTANT THING : If you don't know a band or don't like a band or don't have a favorite in a band , be honest and say in it's round and after that you have to 1.name all of the members of that band 2.add a photo of that band! then you don't have to participate on that round and you have to wait for next round!

### The winner : The first best answer in each parts gets 7 props.The second one gets 5 and third one gets 3~! After the round finished, i will give all of the props!

OK! sorry for talking too much! Now let's play and enjoy~!
I start first~! If you have any questions ask me!
>BE HAPPY<
Round 1 = Super Junior
#Part 1 ~ < Your favorite member >
1~ Jenjen_bunny
2~ Snoopy_Sophie
3~ ontaejongkeyho
#Part 2 ~ < Your favorite mv >
1~ ontaejongkeyho
2~ Jenjen_bunny
3~ Moosick
#Part 3 ~ < Your favorite song >
1~JenJen _bunny
2~Leesoneul
3~Snoppy_Sophie
#Part 4 ~ < Your favorite photo >
1~ontaejongkeyho
2~VipSoneJack
3~magicalfairy
Round 2 = Girls Generation
#Part 1~ < Your favorite member >

Hello Friends! Welcome to this contest!! 
I can say with confidence that this is the Biggest Contest
last edited on Nov 04, 2012 at 05:21PM

kpop 4ever 89 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 89

over a year ago Nima9 said…
heart
ROUND 1 : ******************************** SUPER JUNIOR ********************************

~information :
- This band has formed in 2005 by SM Entertainment.
- It had 13 members but now it has 10 active members + 2 sub-group members.
- Sub-groups : Super Junior-T - Super Junior-M - Super Junior-Happy - Super Junior Donghae Eunhyuk - Super Junior-K.R.Y.
- Leader of the band : Leeteuk.
- Fan club : E.L.F.
- Official website : link

**************************************** 슈퍼주니어 **************************************

# You can use sub-groups too.
last edited over a year ago
[b]ROUND 1[/b] : ******************************** [b]SUPER JUNIOR[/b] *******************************
# Part 1 : Your Favorite Member

~Please choose one.
~You can explain the reason.
~You can add a photo.
~You can give information about him.
My fav member is Heechul. Because he has a girly look and i like his rapping and his crazy things.

-His birthday : 10 July 1983!
i did this just for example! you can explain more!
My fav member is[b] Heechul[/b]. Because he has a girly look and i like his rapping and his crazy thi
over a year ago nevenkastar said…
heart
Since you told me I HAVE to post a favorite member
Even tought Im not sure who's my favorite member

I choose Yesung
Im not sure if he's my favorite...
I guess I choosed him because he looks good haha
Hmm....
He was born on 24 August 1984

and the photo:
[i] Since you told me I HAVE to post a favorite member
Even tought Im not sure who's my favorite mem
over a year ago yumepetal said…
heart
My fav member is HeeChul too ^^ , because he is charming,pretty,diva and handsome in his own way~

-One of his nicknames is Cinderella;His fans are called 'Petals' because he is the 'Flower' of SUJU;He has his own line called 'Chocoball'(the members are Lee HongKi,Simon D,Sangchu,Jang Geun Suk,Jonghun,Jo Sungmo,Mithra,Natsun and himself)
My fav member is HeeChul too ^^ , because he is charming,pretty,diva and handsome in his own way~
over a year ago VipSoneJack said…
heart
My favorite member is Leeteuk because: He is a great leader, His dimples, His aegyo, His rapping, His dancing, His singing, His caring nature towards everyone, and because he is cute/hot (this picture almost made me die)!

His fans are named 'Angels' and he is the 'Duck'! He is the leader of Super Junior, he has an older sister named Park In Young. Leeteuk is in Super Junior, Super Junior-T, and Super Junior-Happy. Teukie will be leaving to the army on October 30th. (TT^TT) Leeteuk can play the drums, piano, and the saxaphone. He was involved in a car accident on April 2007 (i don't remember the date), which caused him to have problems with is back(or spine if i remember correctly, i am not sure what its name is though:() Leeteuk's birthday is July 1, 1983, he is 30 in korea but in america he is 29.

You gotta know a lot about you bias right? ^^
My favorite member is Leeteuk because: He is a great leader, His dimples, His aegyo, His rapping, His
over a year ago Leesoneul said…
heart
My Favorite is YESUNG^^
Cuz he is crazy XD, I mean funny^^, He can also be so handsome and he got a very good voice

-His fan club named Clouds
-He born in 24 August 1984
-He is sub group SUJU K.R.Y and SUJU Happy^^
-His name meaning is Art-like Voice or The art of voice
Here is his picture-->
My Favorite is YESUNG^^
Cuz he is crazy XD, I mean funny^^, He can also be so handsome and he got a
over a year ago ksw said…
My favorite is Kyuhyun

Cho Kyu-hyun (Hangul: 조규현; Hanja: 曺圭賢) was born on 3 February 1988,[1] mononymously credited as Kyuhyun (Hangul: 규현). He is a South Korean Singer, actor, radio DJ and MC. He is best known as a member and maknae, or the youngest member, of K-pop boy band Super Junior and its sub-groups, Super Junior-M and Super Junior-K.R.Y. He is one of the three main vocalists of Super Junior. He is also one of the first four Korean artists to appear on Chinese postage stamps.
My favorite is Kyuhyun

Cho Kyu-hyun (Hangul: 조규현; Hanja: 曺圭賢) was born on 3 February 1
over a year ago Jenjen_bunny said…
heart
I have four favourites: Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Hangeng and Zhou Mi... But for this I will pick Hangeng so here I go~

Hangeng 韩庚 His Korean name is Hankyung 한경 Hangeng was born in China on 9th of February 1984 and was chosen out of thousands and thousands of Chinese entrants as an official member of Super Junior. Even though he is not in the band anymore, I like Hangeng for a number of reasons here are a few of them:

1. Hangeng is extremely strong as a person - He suffered a lot when he was in Korea. He was denied from performing with Super Junior and he fought very hard to be part of that group; he even suffered public humiliation by wearing a mask while Super Junior were performing because he was prohibited to show his face while they were broadcasting. He has an astronomical amount of dedication and was willing to pour so much of himself into that group despite how little he recieved.

2. Hangeng is a magnificent dancer - He has mastered all 56 types of traditional Chinese dance and is very skilled in contemporary dance as well. He is referred as the 'Dancing King'. I in my honest opinion think he is the best dancer in Super Junior (Sorry Eunhyuk oppa~) But whenever I see him dance, my heart begins to flutter (no joke, he's memorising to watch) <3 He is notable in his role as Xia Lei in the C Drama 'Stage of Youth'

If you don't believe me then please watch this <3

link

3. Hangeng is independent. He had the courage to fight for his rights and get out of that unjust contract that SM binded him into and had the courage to find is own name for himself through music, modelling and acting as well. I hope maybe one day he might come back to SM, but I guess only time will tell. I believe he was a good leader for Super Junior M as well... Hangeng lead them well and was respectful towards his fellow members and treated them well aslo.

His nick name in Super Junior was Sweet Pumkin because well, that's just exactly what he was: SWEET like a pumpkin ^^

Typically in English fans are called Gengfans. In Chinese, you often see them being referred to as “饭” (trad: 飯), meaning Rice, or “庚饭”, which is pronounced like “Geng-fan”. This is because the English word “fan” sounds like the Mandarin word for “rice”. And of course, this works quite conveniently, seeing as how Han Geng is the king of Beijing fried rice.

I wrote this all myself except for the last paragraph here's the source:

link

Here is the picture:
I have four favourites: Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Hangeng and Zhou Mi... But for this I will pick Hangeng so
over a year ago korean_fans said…
heart
My Favourite is Heechul..^_^
because he is so funny..>_<..handsome and have a big eyes..huhu..O_O

-His nickname is cinderella..
-He was born on July 10, 1983 ..
-He blood type is AB..
-He hometown at Gangwon Do, South Korea

My Favourite is Heechul..^_^
because he is so funny..>_<..handsome and have a big eyes..huhu..O_O
over a year ago Misaki-Chan-x33 said…
My favorite is Heechul because he's unique. For example, his answer to "What's your favorite ice-cream flavor?" is "Skin." LOL. He's also really confident with his face and status. "I can please girls so well" and "Because I am Kim Heechul".

Information:
- Heechul auditioned in 2002, he was late to the audition but got casted anyway.
- Hobby: Acting, Computer games, Writing Poems, and fairytales.
- Heechul coughed out blood after every don’t don performance.
- Heechul deletes numbers of those who don’t reply him.
- He likes dongsaengs who follows him (like Hongki of F.T Island).
My favorite is Heechul because he's unique. For example, his answer to "What's your favorite ice-crea
over a year ago teentop449 said…
heart
My fave member is KyuHyun,Leeteuk,& Heechul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3333333333333333­333­333­333­33
They are my fave because they are soo funny,cute,& sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3333333333333

KyuHyun is my fave because : He is Evil like me!!!<33 LOL! & He is soo cute!!<33

Leeteuk Is my fave because : He is soo sexy!!!!<33 Not like me!!!!<33 LOL! He is sweet!

Heechul is my fave because : He is my fave cos he is girly!!!!!<33 Like me!!!<33 & He is soo cute!!!<3

I don't have that much reasons!! LOL!

KyuHyun : Lead Vocalist, Sub-Dancer, Maknae! American Age : 24 (Korean : 25)

Leeteuk : Leader, Vocalist and Rapper! American Age : 29 (Korean : 30)

Heechul : Vocalist, Rapper! American Age : 29 (Korea n Age :30)

Pic :
My fave member is KyuHyun,Leeteuk,& Heechul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<333333333333333333333333333
They are my f
sad
Hey @ teentop449 you should choose one fav member!
over a year ago ImanNessa99 said…
big smile
Leeteuk
Because he is really handsome and a good leader. I like his personality too :)

Birth name : Park Jung-su
Also known as Leeteuk
Born : July 1, 1983 (Seoul, South Korea)
Height : 178 cm
Blood Type : A
Family: parents, older sister Park Inyoung
Hobbies: singing, writing songs, going online, piano
Casting: Starlight Casting System 2000
First appearance: as a cameo in MBC All About Eve (2001) | Watch
DJ: 수키라 Sukira (Super Junior Kiss the Radio) [21 Aug 2006 to present]
Genres : Pop, dance, R&B, trot
Leeteuk 
Because he is really handsome and a good leader. I like his personality too :)

Birth nam
over a year ago DaniellelovesBB said…
My favorite is Kyuhyun.
I like him the best because his voice is my favorite. I think he has a wonderful singing voice!

He was born in Seoul on February 3, 1988.
He sings, and plays the clarinet, piano, and harmonica.
He has one sister.
His father owns a school.
His mother runs an art academy, and a cafe.
Kyuhyun is a Christian.

Photo below.:}
My favorite is Kyuhyun.
I like him the best because his voice is my favorite.  I think he has a wond
over a year ago shiraz97 said…
surprise
my fave is of course kyuhyun im not gona say too much he is talented most of my fave is based on singing he can sing very very well that is ofc and he is all so goodlucking guy and lol right now ihave alot of home work idont know why im here lol XD
my fave is of course kyuhyun im not gona say too much he is talented most of my fave is based on sing
over a year ago Snoopy_Sophie said…
heart
My favorite member is the evil maknae Kyu Hyun~~ XD
the reason why I chose him is he stole my heart in the first time I saw Super Junior in TV. He is so talented and I love his voice, it's quite sweet ~~<3.. beside, he has a cute smile, good personality and he being kind to all his fans~ and he was also a great student at his school... OMG!! perfect~ <3 so I have been his HUGE fan for 3 years <3

and this is the information about him

~Cho Kyu-Hyun (born February 3, 1988), best known monotonously as Kyuhyun, is a Korean pop singer.
~He is the youngest member (maknae) of the boy band Super Junior.
~In Super Junior, he is a main vocalist.
~He is also one of the first four Korean artists to appear on Chinese postage stamps.
~Cho Kyuhyun won third place at the Chin Chin Singing Competition in 2005. He soon signed under SM Entertainment.
~Debut performance: on May 26, 2006
~He's also a member of Super Junior-M, Super Junior K.R.Y and SM The Ballad
..... <3
[i]My favorite member is the evil maknae Kyu Hyun~~ XD
the reason why I chose him is he stole my hea
over a year ago TEEHEE819 said…
My fave member in Super Juniour has to be Heechul because he got this femimine touch to his looks unlike the other members in the group.
His singing and his rapping skills are A-MAZING! Its a shame he only got small parts in most of the SJ songs :(

~INFO~
Full name: Kim Heechul
DOB: July 10th, 1983
Star sign: Cancer ♋
Occupations: Singer, actor, TV host, radio host, MC
Instruments: Vocals, piano
Also in subgroup, Super Junior-T
Debut on 6th November 2005
Fact: won Summer Break Mnet 20's Choice Awards for Best Pretty Boy in 2007 ;)
My fave member in Super Juniour has to be Heechul because he got this femimine touch to his looks unl
over a year ago TopGirl said…
My fave member in Super Juniour has is Heechul.
Because to me he is funny!!!

Information:
Birth name: Kim Hee-chul
Born: 10 July 1983
In 2007, Heechul became part of a Super Junior sub-group, Super Junior-T.
My fave member in Super Juniour has is Heechul.
Because to me he is funny!!!

Information: 
Birth
over a year ago ftwmona said…
My favorite member in Super Junior is Leeteuk <3

Reason:
He's the light of my life.
He is my bias and favorite member because I can relate to him in so many ways with his life experiences before he was in the band with his personal life and his wishes. He is the leader of Super Junior and I can just see the equal love he has for each member and how strong he is when he shares everything he has with his fans. He just comes off as such a beautiful person to be around.

Info:
Birth name: Park Jeong-su
Born: 1 July 1983 (age 29)
Seoul, South Korea
Height : 178 cm
Blood Type : A
Family: parents, older sister Park Inyoung
Hobbies: singing, writing songs, going online, piano
Casting: Starlight Casting System 2000
First appearance: as a cameo in MBC All About Eve (2001) | Watch
DJ: 수키라 Sukira (Super Junior Kiss the Radio) [21 Aug 2006 to present]
Genres : Pop, dance, R&B, trot
Occupations : Singer, dancer, actor, television host, radio host, MC
Instruments : Piano, guitar
Years active : 2005–present
Labels : SM Entertainment
Associated acts : SM Town, Super Junior, Super Junior-T, Super Junior-Happy
My favorite member in Super Junior is Leeteuk <3

Reason:
He's the light of my life.
He is my bia
over a year ago eagle_tamer said…
I like him cuz
we have the same attitude heheheh...
I like him cuz he makes an AWSOME imitation
of Lady GaGa.... Lady Hee~! <33
He's also kinda my type of guy if T.O.P
Hyung didn't become and Idol, he would be on the
top of my list~! <33

Birth: July 10, 1983
Bitrh Name: Kim Hee Chul
[i][b]I like him cuz
we have the same attitude heheheh...
I like him cuz he makes an AWSOME imitati
over a year ago Like_Musics said…
heart
My fave is Heechul
I like him because..he sometime cool and sometime funny..

Birthday : 7/10/83
Sibling : 1 older sister(Kim Heejin)
Position : Sub leader, rapper, sub vocal
My fave is Heechul
I like him because..he sometime cool and sometime funny..

over a year ago RyeoNa said…
kiss
my fav is kyuhyun.. i dont know why i love him.. but he sure does have his own attraction.. he's awkward in a way that i really like.. the way he smiles.. its just soooo cute ... the first member i choose in sj is ryeowook but it's just based on his name (coz i thought that it was really weird..) but kyu is the first member that i liked ever since i saw him in its you~ he's just.. ATTRACTIVE.. hehe.. he's handsome and really good in singing.. his voice really like.. lingers in my head and i always feels like crying and really absorbed in his singing.. kyu is sooo strong .. emotional-based.. although ELF's really opposed him of being the 13th member of SJ he still stays in there and become what he is now.. i'm sooo proud of him... hehe

he was born on 03.02.1988 , his height is 183 cm.. , his sister is cho ara.. a cute violinist.. the king of sharp tongue.. hehe, education - Kyunghee Cyber university, loves maths, max changmin's best friend, starcraft..
my fav is kyuhyun.. i dont know why i love him.. but he sure does have his own attraction.. he's awkw
over a year ago Newset said…
heart
My fave is Eunhyuk

I love him because he's...well what is not to love he's funny,handsome and his rapping is FANTASTIC!!!

His twitter is ( twitter.com/AllRiseSilver )
Birth name: Lee Hyuk-jae
Born: 4 April 1986 (age 26)
Origin: Seoul, South Korea
Associated acts: SM Town,Super Junior,Super Junior-T,Super Junior-Happy,Super Junior
And he is a South Korean singer-songwriter, dancer, rapper, MC, and actor.
My fave is Eunhyuk

I love him because he's...well what is not to love he's funny,handsome and his
over a year ago Sabbzzy said…
smile
I don't know much about the members of Super Junior as I'm new to kpop, but I like Kyuhyun.
I just heard about the car accident he was in back in 2007 and for him to go through all that at 19 years old, and come out of it all just shows a lot of strength, so I guess that's why I like him! He has a lovely voice, as well.

He is the maknae and one of three main vocalists. He is 24. Born Feb. 3rd, 1988.
I don't know much about the members of Super Junior as I'm new to kpop, but I like Kyuhyun.
I just h
over a year ago sheerlee said…
kiss
My Fav member is EunHyuk
my reason 4 loving him is bcoz of his charming smile and his dancing skill that have made me froze in front of the laptop or tv,,,the first picture of him that i saw is when he is wearing legging and smile to the fans as a girl charmingly....later i started to search about him and found out that we have the same character and some fav thing like the same colour and fav food...

info:
his real name is Lee Hyukjae
He loves Strawberry soooooo much
born in 4th April 1986
he has an older sister named Lee Sora
he doesn't like to share his food with other member
My Fav member is EunHyuk 
my reason 4 loving him is bcoz of his charming smile and his dancing skill
over a year ago RAIN96 said…
heart
my fave member is kyuhyun cause he is very very very talented in singing and in danceing too and of course he has got very funny and cute personality he can play some musical instrument and he is good-looking guy ^^.
over a year ago Jeliame said…
heart
My favourite member is Ryeowook~

It's hard to explain the reason I like him. He is actually the reason I started listening Super Junior in the first place. There's just something about him that stands out... He has such an unique voice and smile. He was the first person to ever make me cry and smile at the same time... His passion to music is incredible and I admire him for it.

Info;
-He is 25 years old
-he used to be chubby when he was younger
-he knows how to play piano
-he hates sports
-he was the last person to join Super Junior before their debut
My favourite member is Ryeowook~ 

It's hard to explain the reason I like him. He is actually the r
over a year ago ontaejongkeyho said…
heart
Mine is Sungmin!

DOB: January 1st 1986
Suju: couple:Kyumin
Music Groups: Super Junior, Super Junior M, Super Junior Happy, Super Junior T
Company: SM Entertainment (SM Town)
Animal: Pink Bunny
Cool Facts: SUngmin is the most flexable in Super Junior.
He seeks fashion advice from Hyukjae(Eunhyuk), Donghae, and Yesung because he calls them experts!
Kyuhyun gave Sungmin a pink rabbit doll! BUt Sungmin disliked it because Kyuhyun snuggled with the rabbit to much(Kyumin moment)!
Sungmin likes SHINee(Very much) and B.A.P
Ryeowook wants his child(When he has one) to marry Sungmin's child but Sungmin always says no! But Wookie doesn't give up
The members say Sungmin is the only one that can sleep two hours and wake up with a fresh face!
Full/Real name: Lee Sungmin
Mine is Sungmin!

DOB: January 1st 1986
Suju: couple:Kyumin
Music Gro
over a year ago GDheaSONE said…
actually I'm not into Super Junior but... okay. my fave is Hangeng, I don't know why :p at first I like Sungmin, but when I saw Hangeng, I like him... him, Henry, Kibum and Sungmin are the only ones that makes me a bit like Super Junior. and I ship HanChul the most ^^ I'm sad that he left Super Junior :(

link

Name: Hankyung (Korean)/ Hangeng (Chinese)/ 한경 / 韓庚 / 韩庚
D.O.B: February 9th, 1984
Origin: Mudanjiang, China
Height, Weight: 181cm/66kg
Blood Type: B
Occupations: Singer, Dancer, Rapper, Songwriter, Actor, Model
Instruments: Piano
Labels/Company: SM Entertainment (2005-2010) , Yue Hua Entertainment
Boyband’s he’s in: Super Junior (2005-2010), is currently solo
Hobby: Martial Arts, Dancing, Ballet
Siblings: None
Religion: Atheist
Nicknames: Beijing Fried Rice
angry
@Nima9,................I don't know which to choose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# Part 2 : Your favorite music videos of SuJu

~You can name two of your favorites or just one of them.
~You can explain the reasons.
~You can add a photo or a video.
~You can use sub-groups too.
~Please try to give different answer from others.(I mean, name different mvs from others)
heart
My fave song from SuJu is Sorry Sorry!!<33
Its my fave song cos when i did something mean to someone i can't just do the dance & sing it!! LOL!!!
over a year ago Moosick said…
Hm.. This was a hard one for me.. but my favorite SuJu song would have to be "Miracle".

Why do I love this song? While some might find the lyrics about 'love & miracles' annoying, I find them sweet and inspiring. 'Til now, the time without you in my life was full of darkness' might sound corny but it's kind of true when you think about it. Life is kind of dull/dark until you meet your soulmate.

It's the charming lyrics that caught my attention. Another reason I like the song is because the members in SuJu seem truly happy as they perform the song. <3

I couldn't find any good-quality screencaps so I just posted the MV. Hope that's okay. ^-^
over a year ago VipSoneJack said…
cool
My favorite Super Junior mv is: A-cha

Because: Eunhyuk's and Leeteuk's rapping is great in this song. And the dance is so cool!!! ^^

link
over a year ago Misaki-Chan-x33 said…
Mine would be Super Junior KRY's Fly.

The reason being it talks about dreams and reaching them so I find it very inspiring. I think it's because this song is really motivating with the lyrics that talk about the youth that's why it was used in Superstar K3.

And also, the vocals of KRY were really clear and soft here, making you get the sweet feeling inside. :)
over a year ago Like_Musics said…
heart
My fave song is Spy..
because the song is not too fast .. easy to sing..I like the dance too..rhythm of the song was the best..and lastly i like a spy.. >_< ..
over a year ago nevenkastar said…
heart
My favorite song is Mr. Simple
It's my favorite because it's a mix of Electropop, synthpop, dance-pop, which means its a bit faster song and that's why I love it another reason is that it was one of the first songs I've heard from SUJU
over a year ago shiraz97 said…
kiss
me too is spy and a-cha first iliked the spy alot cuz teh dance is great and their singing was great there was high notes and low too iliked their concept and the photos and the guns girls and they look very good-looking and not that fast song or very very dance moves most singing and iliked the eunhyuk dance.

a-cha was great iliked their black outfits alot and kyuhyun was great in it and fast song the music was great the fast dance too .
link
over a year ago eagle_tamer said…
Mine's No Other
They NEVER cease to make me
blush whenever I hear this song~~! <33
It's loving someone to the fullest~~! <33
over a year ago korean_fans said…
heart
I like Sexy, Free & Single

because the song was the best..
the background was beautiful..
and the dance was nice..
over a year ago RyeoNa said…
heart
No doubt about it.. mine is IT'S YOU!!~^^ coz this is the mv that makes me who i am now.. an ELF ^^.. i first know them through sorry sorry but then i heard this song in a playlist of sj in myspace and just in love with it.. <3~ for me this is the best mv and song of sj.. my forever no 1 song!! the members looks sooooo good in this mv.. all are very handsome and stylish~ i have never seen any artist that can shine with black background.. only sj does~ hehe.. anyway, i found my love in here.. KYU~!! its also fascinates me that there are 3 groups that are dancing different routines~ how cool.. hoho~
over a year ago sheerlee said…
big smile
My fav MV is ofcoz - SUPER JUNIOR DONT DON

i love this Mv bcoz this mv is the coolest mv of SuperJunior...And also this Song's dance is choreographed by the main Dancer of Super Junior which is (Eunhyuk,Donghae,Shindong and Hanggeng)

And the last Main reason is that this song has 13 MEMBER!!!!! FULL WITH ALL MEMBER + HENRY

over a year ago Jeliame said…
heart
My favourite MV from Suju is Sorry sorry answer. I love the way the style of the music video is totally different from all the other k-pop videos. And not only the mv is gorgeous, but the song is also amazing. You can hear KRY's soulful vocals and also Shindong's, Hangeng's and other's voices.
over a year ago ontaejongkeyho said…
heart
I like Super Junior M "Perfection," Because their is a big range of differents vocals! Henry with hissoft voice but later turns into a deep rapper(In english!) Siwon turns into a very experienced singer being able to hit the high notes! Ryeowook have a very strong voice! Kyuhyun having a strong/handsome voice! Hyukjae and Sungmin didn't get that much parts but hearing Hyukjae rap alittle english was cool to hear! But at least they joined the group so we can hear them sing and more Hyukjae and Sungmin for all! Zhou mi on the other hand...was awesome!! He can hold out a long note perfectly with taking any breaths during the middle of it! Donghae being a awesome fishy was nailing the dances moves and song! But most of all in the live version they don't lipsync! Sometimes bands have todo that because of sickness or the mics don't work very well! They have 110% out of 100% of Perfection!
over a year ago DaniellelovesBB said…
i like Super Junior's m/v for Marry U very much! i like how they used alot of animations to create the m/v. i thought that was really cool. the m/v came out great. they had nice dance moves at the end of the m/v. the boys looked very cute all dressed it white! also the lyrics to this song are like the cutest, and sweetest thing ever!:}
over a year ago Leesoneul said…
heart
Could I post SUJU with SNSD if, yes SEOUL SONG^^
I just LOVE this song a lot, don't ask me why?
over a year ago ksw said…
I like Supergirl because that song is very easy listening and have great dance
over a year ago Snoopy_Sophie said…
heart
~I love "Superman"
coz y'know, the song told us EVERYTHING about Suju
"Super Junior is only missing the "Man" from the name "Superman"

~they made us proud to be E.L.F
"With the stars we’ve lost
We are thirteen stars
But we are not lonely, we have SM family and ELF"[u]

~the MV was making me smile and also cry while watching it

~they made me believe that Suju, SM Ent and E.L.F will never be teared apart
"WE ARE THE ONE"

~and they also showed people that "Suju is the BEST"
[u]"Our scale is the best and our scale is the best
Everything has to be the best"....

"If they question who we are, we show them our results"

"THE LAST MAN STANDING"

^^~

so here's it :)
ENJOY~~
over a year ago yumepetal said…
heart
My favorite MV is Happiness ,because there are KiBum & HanGeng and they look very happy