Jon & Kate Plus 8 What's important

missmikayla05 posted on Sep 10, 2009 at 05:39PM
So Jon and Kate are divorcing, it is a shame but that is life. He said, she said is not good for their children. All that needs to be said is we are not together, but we love our children and will treat each other with respect for them. In the beginning of any relationship when you fall in love you have the best intentions of everything working out in the end. The truth is though, we don't stay the same people for the rest of our lives. When there are children added to the mix especially eight of them, things will change. You stop focusing on each other and start focusing on them. Everyone can say what they want about Jon being a douche bag, and Kate being a bitch, but I'm sure when this all started they loved each other. Now they don't, and that's ok. What they do when there children are not around is irrelevant. Both of them are going to need to realize that the other is going to move on and have other relationships. As long as their children are well cared for and most importantly know they are loved, all the other things shouldn't matter

Jon & Kate Plus 8 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago krmujn said…
that's a very rose-colored glasses view of it.
From what they have said in the past, I got the impression they fell for each other physically before they had a chance to think it thru. She talked about how "fit" he was & tried to get him that way again. He talked about her "beautiful blond hair" when they met. Boy Kate; it's a good thing you didn't get fat after the babies; he would've been out the door a long time ago.
over a year ago missmikayla05 said…
Even if so, if it was a attraction more than anything, they did have eight children who don't need to hear I wanted to bang your mom and now I don't. I don't give a crap about Jon and Kate, it's their kids that are important. Having them exposed to the public and now they have a disfunctional family life, it's going to be therapy for all of them. My point in all of this was for them to be good parents. Stop focusing on how to cut the other's throat for more publicity.