JLS Rude!!!!!!!!!!!!

SDS_AM_KR2 posted on Jul 04, 2010 at 01:49AM
Well i really liked JLS UNTILL my very dear friend popped inti a club in London with a friend and was invited into the booth where JLS were at, well where shall i start??! The looks they were giving- considering they were nothing until(FANS LIKE US) voted for them on X Factor, was just plain rude. We think the little small one should really take a real strong look at himself before he starts looking at people thinking he's better. Remember Lovey who gave you fame! Shame....real shame... lost 3 fans there...
last edited on Jul 04, 2010 at 01:51AM

JLS 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago nicola_AJMO said…
Well you're talking absolute shite, because I know from experience that the JLS boys are kind + welcoming to everyone they meet, no matter who it is, or where it is, + I know for a fact they wouldn't do that.
Also, you said you were a fan, yet you referred to Aston as 'the little small one' because you clearly didn't know his name until I posted this, therefore, you were never a real fan + you're just looking for trouble.
over a year ago hol4jls said…
big smile
THEY ARE SWEET AND INOCENT I AM GOING SEEING THEM IN MANCHESTER. I LOVE THEM I DONT BELEIVE SHIT LIKE THAT COMMENT IF YOU AGGREE
over a year ago CherryCrush100 said…
I luv them now and I will do 4eva I have already planned mine and Astons wedding! NEVER call him the small 1 again EVA!!!
over a year ago emilyluvsJLS said…
ggrrrrrrrrrr leave them alone why r u on a jls fan club if u dont like them? leave them alone there gorgeous innocent fitties!!! x
over a year ago beth2098_x said…
angry
god sake woman:|
no offence taken but why would you be bothering to even talk about some FAMOUS people behind their backs:/
i dont believe crap you say:/
back off and leave them alone, and aston aint there to be called the small boy!
over a year ago londonjlsfan said…
heart
JLS are the best luv u Aston!!!!