JLS hey i'm new here...

nicola_AJMO posted on Jun 01, 2010 at 08:23PM
i'm from the official jls forum at www.jlsofficial.com/forums and was just wondering if any of you on here want to join the official forum which the boys read when they have a spare minute, the boys update the site, you find out first hand all the latest updates if you're a member of jlsofficial.com and you can make friends with hundreds of fellow fans, some of which you might even end up going to gigs and events with, like i have:)
anyway, what merchandise has everyone got?
much love, nicola <3
-xxxxx

JLS 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago nookibear said…
smile
i would love jls to reply to some messages that i will write to them i would love to join the official forum i have no merchandise yet but would like a blue aston jls hoodie where can i get one and how much are they? much love nookibear xxx
over a year ago nicola_AJMO said…
Hey! Sorry for the late reply, I don't particularly come on here, other than to see who would like to join the Official Forum.
Have you joined the Official Forum yet? :)
You can find Official Merchandise at www.jlsofficial.com there is a link to the shop on the home page, the individually coloured hoodies are £25 each, so if you wanted a blue hoodie, you'd be looking at £25, if you wanted a black or white hoodie, with the colours logo printed on, you'd be looking at £30, and if you wanted a black/white/grey hoodie with a diamanté coloured logo, you'd be looking at £40. You can also get a variety of t-shirts, prices for t-shirts start from £12 :)
xxxx