JLS House fire

Mossie70 posted on Jul 05, 2011 at 12:31PM
I was wondering if any one can help me, we had a house fire 2 weeks ago and we have lost everything. My daughter Nikita is a massive fan of JLS, her room had posters pictures bedding, etc and she has lost everything I have sent 3 emails now to the management of JLS and we have had no reply, I would like to be able to give her something from JLS. I wrote to Liverpool football club and they replied straight a way and they are sending him a package as he lost everything as well. I have spoken to the the company who manage JLS but they haven't been very helpful and haven't replied to any of the emails I have sent. Does anyone know how I can get something for her from them.

I would really appreciate any ideas she also lost her chinchillas in the fire.

Petra x

JLS 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Mossie70 said…
big smile
Ok just had an email from JLS PA and they are sending something out for Nikitalink
OK an update all they are sending are signed photos Liverpool are sending a box full of stuff, so a bit disappointed as she lost bedding, books,DVDs,posters and pictures thought they might have sent a bit more out for her,but never mind the autographs are better than nothing at all.
OK another update, all they sent was a damaged postcard with a photo of JLS not impressed I can't give her that not after what Liverpool sent to my soon so disappointed link
over a year ago lyndsandsons said…
my name is lyndsey and have a very special little boy my boy is a massive fan of jls and is only 3 my son knows all the words to all there songs and talks about them all the time. his dream would be to meet jls. my little boys birthday is in april and i would love to make my boys birthday special and one to remember.