James Cook Cook Quote Contest)

Eff_xx posted on Jan 13, 2011 at 09:32PM
Round 1 the best Cook quotes with Freds

James Cook 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Eff_xx said…
Round 1 is about the 3 season!

FREDDIE: Don't be stupid.
COOK: Tell you what, girls like Stupid. Ain't you worked that out?
She's a naughty, naughty little girl and I don't like to disappoint.

Freddie I thought you liked Effy.
Cook:Yeah, she's a peach. But I already tapped that. Top-dollar shag.She's my last resort.Sure thing, I reckon.
Freddie You shagged Effy?
Cook Oh, come on, Freds.
Freddie When?
Cook First day I met her.
Freddie Why didn't you tell us?
Cook Because apart from those times when my cock is up your arse, you have no reason to worry about where it is the rest of the time.
Freddie But.....JJ likes her.
Cook You snooze, you lose, dude.
over a year ago Eff_xx said…
These are my favourite

“Freddie she loves you, you know?… She loves you. She can’t stand it. She can’t stand the love so she fucks me instead… So I’m pissed off, yeah? She’s taking a piss and it’s hurting me cause Cook needs the love too. Cookie’s got nothing. Cookie’s always got nothing. That’s why I do her pal. That’s why I pop Panda. Panda’s popped. It’s always the same – great tits, Panda, great tits, Effy. That’s all I get cause I’m shit. I’m pure shit.” – Cook

COOK: I had it all planned out, man. Get a boat of our own moor it down here a job, everything. But she doesn't love me.
FREDDIE: She does. I know she does.
COOK: She loves you better.
FREDDIE: I was with her last night. Do you understand? So you know what I've come here to ask you. Cook, please... please just say it's OK.
COOK: I can't Freds, I just can't. I'm sorry. I just fucking love her. I'm sorry. I fucking love her.
FREDDIE: But we can't share, can we?
over a year ago Victrola said…
heart
"Gotta seize life, do something man, do something that matters. Squeeze the fuck out of every day. Life’s all sewn up, everything’s in its right place, charged, ready."

"Whatever happened to all the heroes man? I’m the last one. You hear me, last one."

"Here Naomi, if I'm a joke and these people can have a laugh - caring's overrated. Do you want to know my slogan? I'm Cook. Vote for me. I don't give a fuck either."