House M.D. *+*+*THE GREAT HOUSE RATE of 2010*+*+*

misanthrope86 posted on Feb 22, 2010 at 10:54PM
Listen up ladies and germs!

I have been wandering through a number of House-related spots today, going on rating sprees because I felt bad that I hadn't done that in a while (I have been super busy with real-life though, so I have an excuse!), and I have noticed that while many of the character and ship spots are very active, hardly anybody RATES! This spot included!

So I thought that maybe, in order to promote regular rating, we should have Rating Days, where each day we all go to a different House-related spot and rate as much as we can. Hopefully, by shining a light on rating, people will catch on to what it is here on Fanpop.

GUILDELINES:
1) NO BASHING! That is, if you decide to rate in a spot of a ship/character/actor that you do not like, PLEASE DO NOT TROLL THE SPOT. If you do not like a certain ship/character/actor, then do not feel obliged to rate in that spot. For example, if you hate Luddy, please PLEASE do not use this event as an excuse to troll the spot. We need fair ratings, not trolls!
2) Rate fairly. If something is crap, give it a rating that reflects its crapness. We all have different ideas about how to rate, and some of you may not have ever rated before, so you won't have a ratings value system, but you need to find a way of rating that works for you.
3) You certainly don't have to rate the specific spot on the specific day. We don't always get on Fanpop everyday and some days we have more time on here than other days. So you can go to any spot, any time for a spree. The date idea was just to give the event some organisation.

I will post the spots and dates in the comments section of this forum. Here are the links to all the House-related spots:

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

Characters~

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

Actors/Actresses~

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

Character Ships~

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

Actor Ships~

link
link
link
link
link
link
link

PLEASE COMMENT IN THIS FORUM IF I HAVE MISSED A SPOT! I don't know every single House-related spot and they can be hard to find, so please let me know and don't be offended if I missed your favourite spot. I can't remember everything!

Feel free to ask any questions or suggest improvements for this event. If anyone is confused about rating or how to rate, please comment in this forum as I can direct you to some really good articles that may help you.
last edited on Feb 24, 2010 at 11:49PM

House M.D. 74 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...