House M.D. EP 16 PROMO PICS DISCUSSION!!!

HuddyCrazy1331 posted on Jan 30, 2009 at 09:42PM
HOUSE: Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard, R) and Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein, C) help House (Hugh Laurie, L) when he experiments with a new treatment for his leg pain in the HOUSE episode "The Softer Side" airing Monday, Feb. 16 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2009 Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Adam Taylor/FOX

OK OK OK OK EVERYONE CALM THE HECK DOWN... OK I CANT CALM DOWN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

House M.D. 84 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 84

over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
CONVO WITH K:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HOUSE??
DIOHFHOFHIOQFIHOQF
OMFG
OMFG
OFIWFJWJWIOJWIJOF
OT3
THIS IS
OT3
THE HUDDY
CAN I PLZ
YESS
POST IT?!!?!?
PLZ!?!?!?
YES
DO IT
THANK YOU
DO IT
OMFG
HOUSE IS IN A TIE
IN THE NEXT PIC
HOLY
WTF IS GOIG PN??
WE NEED A PRESS RELEASE
SHIT
SJHJDSKAHDJSKLHAJKSAD
EFJKQHFEIRUGHERIGHIEORGHQEIORGHEOHIG
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
AHHH
IM PORTING
*POSTING
YAY
HOLY SHIT MAN
HOLY SHIT
I CAN'T STOP LOKING AT THE PICS
THIS IS
THE HUDDY SEX EP
IDK
IK IT IK IT IK IT
BUT IT WILL BE EPIC
ITS THE VALENTINES DAY EP
OMFG
WHY IS HE IN A TIE?!??!?!
Y IS HE KNOCKED OUT!??!?!
IDK
Y WAS WILSON WALKING WITH CUDDY TO HIS OFFICE?!?!?!?!
IDK!!
HOLY SHIT DUDE
AHHH
"THE SOFTER SIDE"
ITS NOW MY BACKGROUND
AND HOLY SHIZ IS IT HOT
I HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT RELATES
AND OMFG SAME HERE
AND ITS THE RETURN OF THE SKIRT!!!!
AND Y IS WILSONS HAND ON HER SHOULDER!??!?!
YES I NOTICED THAT LOL
IDK
NO
HOLY SHIT MAN
I DON;T THINK IT IS
I THINK HIS HAND IS JUST HANGING THERE
HE'S A FEW FEET AWAY FROM HER
OMFG WAIT THEN
WAIT
HES SHAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES
WTF IS GOING ON??
WAIT, OK, WE CANT HAVE HUDDY SEX WITH HIM SHAVEN
XD
ITS JUST NOT THE SAME
LOL
WAIT
SRSLY
MAYBE HE SHAVED
FOR THAT
I DON;T THINK THEY HAVE SEX IN THIS EP
WAIT THEN
ORIGINALLY I THOUGHT SO, BUT EVERYONE MAKES IT SOUND LIKE IT WILL HAPPEN LATER
WAIT, BUT THATS WHAT THEY WANT US TO THINK
LOOK AT CUDDY'S FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IN WHAT PIC?
THE ONE WHERE SHES CHECKING HIS EYES
BUT
WAIT
I THINK HE SHAVED BEFORE THIS SCENE
YEA
I THINK SO
CUZ HIS STUBBLE IS BARELY GROWING BACK
WAIT THEN WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!?!?!?!?!?!?
IK!!!!!!!!!!!!
IDK
WAIT OK IM GONNA OPEN A DISCUSSION FORUM
AIT
*AIT
*WAIT
OMFG
IK WHAT HAPPENED
WHAT??
WILSON AND CUDDY
HELP HOUSE WHEN HE EXPERIMENTS WITH A NEW TREATMENT FOR HIS LEG PAIN
OH MAYBE
NO NOT MAYBE
BUT WHY IS HE WEARING A TIE?
IT IS!
HOUSE: Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard, R) and Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein, C) help House (Hugh Laurie, L) when he experiments with a new treatment for his leg pain in the HOUSE episode "The Softer Side" airing Monday, Feb. 16 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2009 Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Adam Taylor/FOX
OMG
OMFG
over a year ago kellinator said…
Ok, I have a (crackpot) theory about the tie. I believe (but I am not positive) that when foster parents want to adopt babies there is some sort of hearing or court ordeal in which people may have to testify that the mother is doing a good job and stuff. So maybe House has to be a witness for Cuddy..idk but right now that's the only explanation I can think of.
House doesn't have his cane so maybe the drug works, but only for a little bit. (me & K's theory combined)
over a year ago CathCuddy said…
I'm in shock! I might die....
OK I AM USING CAPS BECAUSE I AM IN FREAKIN SHOCK. NO CANE, HE'S SHAVED, HE'S WEARING A TIE, HE'S KNOCKED OUT, WHY WERE WILSON AND CUDDY WALKING TO HIS OFFICE, AND CUDDY IS DOING A CHECK UP ON HIM, AND JUST OMFG.
okay... new treatment! that is... wow! side effects maybe? that's why Cuddy and Wilson are there... he's probably feeling something =S
over a year ago kellinator said…
They are having such intense eyesex Cuddy could get pregnant from it!!
over a year ago midnyte007 said…
lol xD
Or House......... XD

OMFG ITS MY BACKGROUND AND IT IS HOTT.
over a year ago Hilson said…
Where are the pics?
Theres links posted on the House MD spot, OT3 and Huddy spot
over a year ago house_amy2 said…
OMMMGGGG. These pictures.... WOOWW!!! House is shaven. A tie. No cane!!!! And the Huddiness!!!!! XDDDDD
OMFG IK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago koch89 said…
Cuddy looked really scared! I loved it because it shows how much she loves him. XD

OMFG The picture with him shaven and wearing the suit Just shocks the hell out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder though if this is the episode house and cuddy have sex. I hope not I want it to be closer to the end of the season
last edited over a year ago
angelic
I will offical say this though I have died and gone to huddy heaven for the 500th time this season!
This is so great!!
over a year ago house_amy2 said…
lol. i've died and gone to Huddy heaven so many times- I've lost count!!!!!!! XDDD
over a year ago babybell said…
the eye sex in the promo photo with huddy.... *has fit*
over a year ago babybell said…
big smile
WAIT UP. THey're helping him with this new treatment????!?!? Sorry, THEY'RE HELPING HIM WITH THIS NEW TREATMENT? SINCE WHEN DID HE ACCEPT HELP!?!? SINCE WHEN WOULD HE MAKE HIMSELF THAT VULNERABLE TO THEM!??!
YES BB, THIS IS Y I TOLD U THAT I WAS LIKE OMFG OFMGOFMG I CANT EVEN TALK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
over a year ago blaukat said…
surprise
is the huddy sex going to happen while he's 'cured' and shaved??
This is really going to be interesting! The Trioooooooooooo XD HuddyEyeSex! *squeeeeeeee*
Ok, the pics r in backwards order btw. So, the 4th pic is the 1st pic.
over a year ago Dutch_House_Fan said…
OMG OMG OMG OMG *dies*
mischievous
I just emailed aussielo about why house is in a suit and has his face shaven no less. And I asked him in caps to please answer our question because we are dying to know! hopeful that will get his attention. He also may look at and think I'm a total nut. so I told him he was the greatest as well as thanked him for that scoop on the huddy sex so he might give answer also because I was so polite.
ROFLMAO k89 XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
over a year ago Hughlaurie4ever said…
laugh
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!­!!!­! I CANNOT WAIT everyone email aussielo and ask him then he will have to do it!!!
OMFG ROFLMAO!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD POOR AUSIELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago houseluva8 said…
hmmm
I read the top of the photo is said house is trying a new medication for his leg. Maybe this could be a side effect. Maybe it could be causing him to get sick which = cuddy to be scared =) ergo=love?
Yupps :)
Do you think this will be the episode they have sex in?
I RLLY HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago RP_Puzzle said…
surprise
WTF WHY CAN'T I FIND WHERE THE PICS ARE?!

But from what everyone's said about them and the 4 I've seen...OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! House looks SO HOT laying in that chair Wilson checking his pulse! I'm scared about that, but at the same time OOOOOOOoooooooooooo *fans herself* Those pants look so hot on him I hope Cuddy gets to unbutton them in that episode *dies from the sexiness*.

I'm disappointed about no stuble burn lol. Yes what is this mysterious tie? I think kellinator's explanation fits, but, why would he accept help? I think it must be getting really bad if he's willing to admit it to Wilson and Cuddy NOOOOOOOOOO POOR HOUSE!!! AUGH FEBRUARY 16TH CAN'T COME FAST ENOUGH!!!

And like HC was freaking out about WTF IS WRONG WITH HOUSE?! HE HAS AN OXYGEN MASK FOR HEAVENS SAKES!!! WHHHY!!!

Maybe the cure is sex with Cuddy :p. OMG WHAT IF SHE HAS SEX WITH HIM TO TAKE HIS MIND OFF THE PAIN?! WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *MIND IS BLOWN*

And House doesn't have a cane and may be cured?! YES HUDDY DANCING IS ALIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!! maybe...I hope so!!!!;_;
over a year ago AwesomeHippie said…
omg what is this i just got back and house has changed?
he is taking oxygen after what looks like he passed out
and the ducklings look like they seen him dead
maybe they check him and get cuddy and wilson too check whats up with him and then he is changing
for whatever reason that is?
and the tie and shaven thing whats up with that
i hope aussielo answer our questions
over a year ago mrshouse62689 said…
smile
Well since the cane is MIA in the promo pics, it's safe to assume the new treatment for his leg works, atleast for a little while. Something tells me it won't be permanent though...which is so damned sad because the last time this happened my heart snapped in half when he had to start using his cane again (because of how sad he was). I don't think the "nice House" will be permanent either...though it will be interesting to see, I reckon. I suspect he's wearing a tie because he's worn a tie in the past when trying to be nice (like in JTTW), so if he actually IS nicer then it makes sense that he's wearing one. I almost hope this isn't the Huddy sex episode (or soon after this one) because when House reverts back to his old self (which I'm pretty sure will happen), he'll just attribute it to the medication (even though he does have feelings for Cuddy) or something lame like that.

The clean-shaven House is interesting. Although HL always looks amazing, I have a thing for guys with facial hair. :-] So I actually prefer the stubble haha.

Gahhh I'm looking forward to this episode! I think it'll be very interesting.
OMFG SAMES HERE I CANT FRIGGIN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree facial hair is awesome I hope he grows it back. Agh can't wait *dies*. Revive me when it's Feb 16th XD.
over a year ago AwesomeHippie said…
same here but i hope house it ok
he seems to be really sick that cuddy and wilson are really scared for him
over a year ago huddyislove said…
surprise
OMG!!! The press release says- House is being too polite!!!
WTF is going to happen next???????
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
over a year ago cseszti5 said…
cool
I'm sure this episode is not the one where huddy will have sex cause lisa and hugh just realized that they will have sex this season so this epi is way too early for the sex!(okay i think i just made a new record with the word sex in one sentence)
but it definitly leads them to have it!
wink
A reply to ur comment c5, the actors tend to lie about what they do/don't know. We know that for a fact. Theyre not as clueless as u think, but ur right, it might not be this ep. ;)
Yes in a recent interview I read with Hugh I was unconvinced that he doesn't know anything. OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!!! House is being too polite? That'll be VERY interesting. What's next, House MD the musical? Haha.
over a year ago rainbowedlife said…
sunny
The writers already did the House's-leg-is-cured plot in season 3 beginning... Dunno, just felt like pointing that out.
Ah, I know, but it never EVER had side-effects like THIS. I mean HOUSE. FRIGGIN. SHAVED.
Is there a pick about how end of the world that is? Him shaving? Cause it is y'know XD. I kinda did a pick like that, but it's what if House's leg got better again? Coolest thing I've ever contributed to this spot :).

I so want House's leg to get better again...I want Huddy dancing cause Hugh is an amazing dancer and dancing is always romantic!
last edited over a year ago
TIS THE END OF TEH WORLD!!! XD
And LOL RP, I had a dream about them dancing a few months ago. It was VERY hot.
OMG HC WHY DIDN'T YOU RECORD IT FOR ME? :p haha well seriously I'd love to have seen it. I hope I get one!
I couldnt have. The image is in my subconscious memory.
crying
I know I was joking thus the :p. I don't think I can make it...2 more days til new House *is suffering withdrawal symptoms* the spoilers aren't helping *cries*
Sorry, I'm not good with sarcasm xD
And the spoilers help me, so there must be something to help you. :) Oh! I also watch Bones eps, you should try it :D
over a year ago rainbowedlife said…
lol ok....

Uhmmm I want to say about the promo-images: HUDDY! OUR SHIP HAS F*CKING MATCHING LEG POSITIONS!!!!