House M.D. Time to get your medical degree, how smart are you medically? Little Quiz

oldmovie posted on Nov 30, 2008 at 10:22PM
I was talking with PLH because she is sick.....yet again! So I was joking that I should consult my medical degree recieved from some House MD fanbase and then I realized how funny would that be?
I mean week after week we are accosted with a lot of medical jargon that really doesn't make a lot of sense to us, but we cling to the few facts that we know and shout when they annouce LUPUS, that we know what the hell they are talking about for once.
So I thought I'd test you all to see how much you have learnt from House MD and based on how well you do give you a doctor to match your medical skill. (Please don't take offense if your favourite character is down the list, somebody has to be)

The quiz is 20 questions long and will be posted below this, based on your percentages will be what character you get.

90-100%- House you genius you
80-90%- Kutner bit of a whiz kid
70-80%- Foreman you know what you are talking about..most of the time
60-70%- Chase not bad at all
50-60%- Taub You are proven right just slighty more than wrong
40-50%- 13 You understand about half of what's going on
30-40%- Cameron At least you try
20-30%- Wilson Kind of one track mind
10-20%- Cuddy Stick to your day job sweeite

I thought this would be fun, please send me your answers so that nobody can cheat off of everyone else's answers, I will announce your character on this forum and you can celebrate or be ashamed....your choice ;)

EDIT: RULES

1) Please try to fill out these answers yourself and not consult wikipedia, no matter how tempting its interesting to see what people really have learnt
2) Please send your answers to me by messages so no-one cheats.
3) Please do not post any answers here
4) Do not discuss answers with anyone else

Lol I sound like a teacher giving out a test!
last edited on Nov 30, 2008 at 10:39PM

House M.D. 94 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...