House M.D. A roleplay for me and my friend Houses_babe

obsessedwithmd posted on Jun 08, 2008 at 11:32PM
(Mature Content!)
we had started one earlier and it was just us so we would like to keep it this way. if you have anything to say please put it in parenthesis(). I'm sorry if this sounds mean. We just had beeen doing this so we would like to finish it so sorry to anybody who reads this!
last edited on Jun 10, 2008 at 04:28PM

House M.D. 266 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 266

over a year ago houses_babe said…
Okay, I'm here, I'll start from scratch, and you forgot the mature part
House sighs, scanning past cases in his boredom. The air had gone out at the hospital so he had fans in his office and meeting room both. He'd closed his blinds for a bit of privacy, and had taken the liberty to remove his shirt.
over a year ago obsessedwithmd said…
(okay thanks for starting and i will edit the beginning part and put that in sorry, and do you want to make this in like 3rd season?)
Cameron is walking around the hallway to try and cool off but nothing is working she decides to just go and work so she walks into the meeting room next to House's office. "House!"
(what ever works)
He actually for the first time in a while, jumps, startled. "What?" he calls, even though he had the door propped open between the rooms. he looks up and smirks at her almost playfully.
(ok season three works best)
Cameroon walks into houses office. "First, you might want to get dressed and second, Cuddy wants the two of use on clinic duty since we don't have any patients" cameron then walks closer to him.
"Well, first, I don't need to get dressed." "Two, no patients, no need for clinic duty . . . third . . . you know you like it." he says with a smirk.
"Um, there are patients in the clinic and I don't like it" she says to House hesitantly.
He stands and walks up to her. "Your mind says no, your eyes say yes." he says, pulling on a shirt, leaving it unbuttoned.
"Well, I can't tell you which one is right but you might want to button thta unless you want to piss Cuddy off."
He smirks at her. "Cuddy likes the bod." he says, wagging his eyebrows and leaving.
She follows him out. "You know that she will yell right?" she grabs his arm while he is saying this.
He turns to face her, he'd buttoned up at least four. "I was kidding Cameron."
"yeah that's what i thought" kind of shocked by his sweetness, but it was still House.
"No, or you wouldn't of followed me." he states, keeping on walking.
"I would have followed you beccause i dn't want Cuddy yelling at me or you because if she yells at you you are in a bad mood and you yell at everybody else."
He sighs and keeps walking, pushing the elevator button with his cane.
She follows him and waits for the elevator.
"Why ar you following me?" he asks in question as the elevator opens.
"yeah, i'm going to go work in the clinic too, so i need to go downstairs and i am not talking the stairs."
He rolls his eyes. "Right." he states and walks in, keeping the dor open for her.
"What?' she asks him walking int the elevator with him.
"Nothing." he states, and takes a vicodin.
"Ok, and you know that's really going to kill you someday?" she says refering to the vicodin.
He shrugs, taking it anyway.
"whatever" shuts up.
He smirks lightly, awaiting for the elevater to open once more.
the elevator comes to a stop and she waits for House to step out.
He steps out and makes his way to clinic.
she follows him and once at the clinic grabs a file, "John Henson?" waits a few seconds and when nobedy stands up calls again, "John Henson?"
House sighs. "Carl Hans." he calls, walking to the room.
to house "ok I think my guy left" she grabs anothe rone and calls "Amber Lawrence?" a twenty-something girl stands up and walks into a exam room with Cameron.
Soon he walks out of the exam room and over half of the people had left due to the heat of the room.
once done with her patient cameron walks to the elevator to go to the meeting room outside of house's office. it was too hot in the clinic.
He sighs, going back up also, it was just too hot. He didn't care about Cuddy's orders as he walks in removing his shirt once more.
over a year ago babybell said…
( it doesn't sound like house to walk around with his shirt of, but otherwise you guys are doing really great, keep it up)
"Do you mind, House, I was going to read some articles and i don't need to see you out of the corner of my eye like that"
"Why, am I teasing you?" he asks, lounging on his couch.
"Teasing? more like harassing"
(be back in a few minutes)
"So you say." he says, turning on some music.
"yeah, and why do you have to have the music so loud? Foremen and chase aren't here but I am still here." she says glaring at him.
(I'm getting off for now girl, see u tomorrow)
"So." he says lightly with a smirk.
(ok ttyl)
"So, i would like to read in peace"
He sighs and shuts the blinds so she ca't see him. "Your loss."
"thank you House, and maybe, maybe not." she returns to reading a medical journal.
"HA!" he laughs sardonically, turning his music back on, moving to lay on his couch.
"House!" she yells at him. She thinks to her self, i will never get my way with him.
"What?" he asks, sitting up. "What did I do this time?" he asks.