Horror Movies HELP!!

Motherhubbard77 posted on Jan 17, 2008 at 04:45AM
Okay so I've been patient, I think...I've been waiting and waiting for The Orphanage to come out, via all my movie websites, and torrent downloads and any and all illegal ways just so I can watch it. Finally today I was blessed with NOT A CAM version, I came across it by accident, on one of my sites.
link
I thought, NO WAY, no cam? Right ON!! But alas, it was Veoh, which is cool, the first bit looked awesome, small but awesome, HOWEVER. It was in spanish. No subtitles, no downloading, spanish, and I do not speak spanish....I was going to watch it anyway and thought NO, it would very much take away from the story if I don't understand the damn thing. So I began a search, in my torrent places, to see if I could find it, alas once again nothing, all fake files, why people put fake files up is beyond me.
So now I am here, begging someone to help, if you've seen it online somewhere, IN ENGLISH, or a download...please? All my hopes were up, I was so excited I even made popcorn.... :-(

Horror Movies 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Motherhubbard77 said…
Or oh if someone speaks spanish and wouldn't mind writing down everything for me?? That would be very very cool too!! Can you tell how desperate I am?
over a year ago TheCountess said…
sorry... I can't watch any kind of videos on my computer, so I've never even looked. I've only seen a promo on TV, but it looks like it could be good. I'm guessing that it may have been released in Spain first, and that's probably why you've found that version.
I hope someone can help you. :)