Horror Movies HORROR and COMEDY

TheCountess posted on Dec 12, 2007 at 12:36PM
I know that not everyone likes the combination of the two, but for those who do...
What are some good examples of horror mixed with comedy?

Horror Movies 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dazl said…
Shaun of the Dead. Good film, if you are scared of zombies, like me. And knifewrench.
over a year ago TheCountess said…
I've seen promos for 'Shaun of the Dead', and it looked like it would probably be fun.
I never heard of 'Knifewrench' though. Without giving too much away, what's that one about?
. Oops... forgot to add some of mine...
some are definately more on the comedic side than the horror side... 'Army of Darkness', 'The Frighteners', 'Innocent Blood', 'Videodrome', 'Re-Animator', 'The Lost Boys', 'Vampire's Kiss', 'Fright Night', 'Comedy of Terrors', 'Young Frankenstein', 'Vamp'... I know there's more, but can't think of them right now.
over a year ago bluej12 said…
Army of Darkness is the best
Young Frankenstien is cool too
over a year ago dazl said…
Sorry, knifewrench is another Fanpop user who is terrified of zombies.

I like 'Little Shop Of Horrors' too.
over a year ago daitheflu4u said…
I like cabin fever,the sleep away camp movies, return of the living dead, blood and donuts, evil dead 2, black christmas, parents, the toxic avenger, the killer condom,silent night deadly night.
I love 80's horror films, usaully all of them make me laugh
thats all I can think of for now
over a year ago Cinders said…
Go see "Idle Hands" with Devon Sawa and Seth Green. Funniest thing ever.

By the way, I LOVE The Frightners! Of course, I love Michael J Fox in general, but that movie is AWESOME!

Also, Scream never ceases to make me laugh. I love that movie.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Legenda said…
"Bride Of Chucky" and "Seed Of Chucky" are grate movies, but you'll hawe to watch Child's Play 1,2&3 first.
over a year ago TheCountess said…
smirk
I've seen Child's Play 1 & 2, and Bride of Chucky, but not the others. I love the 1st one, but I think some of the funniest scenes were with Jennifer Tilly in Bride of Chucky (Voodoo for Dummies, ceiling mirrors & champagne, etc.). She's good at playing quirky type characters.
Seeing John Ritter in there was kind of a trip too, especially when he got 'nailed'.