Horror Movies Horror Christmas!

jlhfan624 posted on Dec 08, 2009 at 02:05AM
IDK what else to call this, it's not a secret santa but oh well. Basically if you are in the link, you know what this is about. If you happen to come upon this by random and you're not in the forum then move along. If you are interested in joining, just comment.

The rules are as follows:
1. Everybody who signs up has to make something for everybody else that signs up. I did it this way because originally it's only the HLF and there's only 5 members there. Not a lot of work.
2. The art must be done yourself. You can either make a wallpaper, fan art, or FIVE icons. No less. You may make all of the above, but be sure to make them for everyone just to be fair.
3. All art made must be posted here. If posted in the general spot, other fans who don't know about it might be confused and I will report it so it gets deleted. This is just for us!
4. If you are joining, just comment below and come up with a list of your favorite things that you wouldn't mind having art made out of. Only one of the things has to be horror related, because we are in the horror spot after all :)

Signed Up
jlhfan624
Paramore-CSI
EllaBlack
becca85
brittlegirl94
freakiin_ruby
Helen-Lover

Deadline to sign up is December 15th!
Deadline to submit your gifts is December 25th! Get to working! :)
IDK what else to call this, it's not a secret santa but oh well. Basically if you are in the [url=htt
last edited on Dec 12, 2009 at 10:20PM

Horror Movies 323 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 301-323 of 323

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
Has anyone seen Ella? She's been on Fanpop but no word on her posting her Christmas gifts?
over a year ago becca85 said…
Nope, no word.
hmmm
Hmm that's strange.
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
that is!!!
Well she already missed the deadline, but I'll give her till the end of the month...
Ok!
over a year ago freakiin_ruby said…
heart
I just read my story! It was soooooo amazing, thank you! I loved the ending! ♥♥
I'm gonna go read the others now. :D
over a year ago brittlegirl94 said…
heart
OH MY GODD. I'm readig mine now Becca, it's so cool I'm smiling so much!! I love this bit..
"Lucy stared awestruck at everything around her as they walked along and tried to commit it all to memory. It was all strange and intoxicating at the same time."

YOUR SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER, I am loving this story!!
over a year ago brittlegirl94 said…
big smile
OH MY GOSH BECCA! THAT STORY WAS THE MOST FANTASTIC STORY! I cannot believe that you wrote it, I absolutely adore it!! It's so spot on and the whole premise is so.. fun and very magical!! :DD
OH MY GOSH BECCA! THAT STORY WAS THE MOST FANTASTIC STORY! I cannot believe that you wrote it, I abso
over a year ago Helen-Lover said…
smile
THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!
kiss
YAY!! Everyone seems to love theirs. The only person I haven't heard from is Ella/Jenn. I hope everything is alright with her.
She has been online, at least a few days ago she was. Maybe she went on vacation with her family or something.
over a year ago freakiin_ruby said…
surprise
Didn't Ella say something about having this music thingy shortly before christmas?
I know something about a music thing that she got accepted into but I don't remember when she said. She could have told us she wouldn't be posting the gifts though while she was online.
yah she couldve
hmmm
You know, I had recently started watching Harper's Island again and now that I've refreshed my memory on events that occured during the show, I wish that I had watched it before Christmas. I would probably do things significantly different in Aidan's story. Oh well. I did the best I could with memories from the summer.
aww becca
That's ok Becca! At least you actually posted your gift!! :D
yeah un like some people*cough*coughmeeks*cough*cough
heart
OK, now that Christmas is over, I have temporarily deactivated the links for the gifts I posted for everyone. I am going to use my Writing.com profile as the main outlet for my writing, so I am going to spruce up my portfolio before turning the links back on. If anyone needs to get to any of the stories and the links on page 12 are still unavailable, let me know and I will fix it for a day or so. Thanks!
ok no probs
over a year ago dreamteller said…
happy hapyy guyz' ^^
happy hapyy guyz'  ^^
lmao lovee it