Horror Movies Horror Movie of the Month!

jlhfan624 posted on Jul 01, 2009 at 11:46PM
Thanks becca85 for the official idea for this forum! Here's the official discussion place for our wonderful Horror Movie of the Month! Basically what HMotM means is that the first of every month, a link to or a video to a FULL movie will be posted in the spot. This will be our movie of the month that we all watch together (maybe not simultaneously but yeah). The point is, you watch the movie (or don't) and then we can all discuss about it in this forum!

Other fun things you can do for this horror movie of the month include:
1) Posting links related to the movie of the month.
2) Posting clips of the movie of the month, whether they be actual scenes from the movie or interviews, fanvideos, whatever.
3) Posting icons, screencaps, wallpapers, etc. Usually I will post the stills first to generate more interest in the film so not those.
4) Making picks related to said movie of the month. Ask who the favorite character was, or what their favorite scene was!
5) Discussing in this forum of course.

Have fun and get going! :D
Thanks becca85 for the official idea for this forum! Here's the official discussion place for our won

Horror Movies 330 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 301-330 of 330

over a year ago alyssa_cece1 said…
surprise
awsome michel myers
over a year ago wolverineZ said…
horror movies rule u guys seen resident evil afterlife horror and gore my uss lol
over a year ago Amber950 said…
I Love that movie and April fools Day!
over a year ago becca85 said…
Can we submit entries for the movie of the month or will you be selecting the movies each month?
over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
You can submit entries, of course! Just like last time :)
I'm really missing not having my Adobe Photoshop. I want to put up some stuff related to April Fool's Day (film), but I can't do any of it until I get it installed on my new laptop. At the rate I'm going, I might just make this film last the whole month, by putting up my stuff at the end of it.

...Unless I find some good screenshots...
I plan on taking screencaps from the movie to add later so you could always use mine if you want :)
big smile
Let me know when you get them up.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago energizerbunny said…
Never seen it actually :/
smile
So go watch it.
over a year ago timo_superstar said…
ive seen April Fools Day. i think it's awesome, it's one of the very few horror flicks where we actually know the characters better and we are taken closer to them. and don't forget the humor!
i'm quite surprised that this movie did not receive positive criticism.
well, if ur looking for hardcore horror, this movie is not recommended for you

anyway, here are some screencaps of some of my favorite scenes in the movie, all three of them are hilarious...
ive seen April Fools Day. i think it's awesome, it's one of the very few horror flicks where we actua
blush
May is fast approaching...any ideas on "Horror Movie of the Month for May"?
smile
I have one in mind. I was kinda hoping other users would just submit their ideas to this forum and we could debate it?
monkey
what do u have in mind?
The Descent
heart
Oh wow! i love that movie!
which part?
ive only seen the 1st one
I've only seen the first too. It's my favorite horror movie of all-time, and I thought it was perfect so I'm hesitant to even watch the 2nd. I don't want it to taint my view of the 1st.
^im hesitant too.

anyway, u said u thought "all the boys love mandy lane" was a great film...why?
smile
I just thought it was an innovative slasher film. Something like the stuff that isn't released here lately. I guess maybe deep down a part of me really loves it because it's so obscure and it's not so mainstream. But I appreciated it for what it was. Suspenseful, dark, disturbing, and with great kills and character development.
i hope they put us on homepage again
over a year ago sb631 said…
ahh im not gonna be able to watch April's movie till after may 3rd :( It my last week of school so i got a lot of finals and work to do :( but ill watch it then and also May's after then!
I found this really obscure horror movie in the Walmart $5 bin called Mother's Day Massacre (I think). I bypassed it, but I'm sure it's too obscure to be able to find anywhere online to watch it.

I'd be happy with whatever is chosen, especially if it's something I've never seen before.
over a year ago sb631 said…
big smile
oh and for A new movie suggestion i say Trick R' Treat!! I think its a very underrated movie and its super good!
Sorry if it was already a past movie picked

EDIT: just looked through the thread and it was a movie already for here lol
last edited over a year ago
i think "the ruins" would make a great May film...so what's the final decision?
smile
Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow, but after I get off I will put together the May movie of the month :) I will try to find a link to Mother's Day Massacre to watch online but if I can't I will pick something else :)
New movie?
I've been thinking that if you can't find Mother's Day Massacre online anywhere, we should do Friday the 13th and we should aim to watch it this coming Friday. It's the only Friday the 13th this year.

I'm going to be watching it next Friday anyway, but I just thought it would be fun to get a group together to watch it.
And, naturally, it would be the original. Not the poor excuse for a remake.
over a year ago EllaBlack said…
I agree with you Becca, that would be fun and I was already planning on it, we could do a marathon even
over a year ago piperlovegood said…
I have them all except 4 and Jason goes to Hell, not because I didn't like them but the video store had a special going buy 2 used dvds get one for a dollar and they didn't have the 4th one used :( but I can borrow those from my brother.