Hiphuggers Fave moments

katie89 posted on Sep 10, 2007 at 05:07AM
What is your favorite Calleigh/ Eric moment?

Hiphuggers 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
Her reaction after Eric got shot. It showed how much she cared for him.
over a year ago katie89 said…
that's a good one. also when she kissed him on the cheek
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
See I liked the kiss but it wasn't as awesome as I'd wanted...still great though.

The subtle looks they give each other are good too. Eric is a flirt and I don't know if he is into her in a romantic way. You can tell she likes him though. Girls are easier to read.
over a year ago edennirvana said…
The ending of season 5, when Jake kisses Calleigh, Eric looks pretty jealous...and she looks guilty...which certifies there is more to come...and when he gets jealous when talking about Jake being in the hospital...she says " I trust you with my life...I don't know how I feel about Jake yet" He chuckles...I want to belive he thinks he's still got the upper hand...LOL
over a year ago mise said…
I agree with all of you but I liked the end of "All In" after Calleigh's accident when Eric say's "I don't know what I would have done if something had happened to you today"
This shows that he has feelings for her.
I also like the the moment before the KISS, this shows (sexual) tension between the two of them.
Everyone knows that Calleigh loves Eric so I dont know why they don't just get together coz that would be amazing;)
LOL;)
over a year ago edennirvana said…
Time to revive this forum!! Yeah!

A year ago I said that certain events certified more to come...and finally!!!! We've waited long enough for this! So, as of last Monday, the (Sink or Swim) kiss is my fave moment (so far..well, that and the ending for All In)..the expectations of this 'ship' were so high, I'm glad to say..it didn't disappoint me. Let's see where it goes.