Hilary Duff i want to meet Hilary

Dirkie posted on Sep 05, 2007 at 11:41AM
I always wanted to meet Hilary. I wish she can come to South Africa for a consert. It will be so Cool. It will be like a dream come true.

Hilary Duff 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago VanessaR said…
I always wanted to meet her too,iv'e been to one of her concerts,but i want to meet her up close ya know,like talk to her.I LOVE HILARY SOO MUCH.she's the greatest.
over a year ago yesse said…
vanessaR you are so lucky, i've always wanted to go to her concert. unfortunately she never comes in mauritius for a concert.
over a year ago tyra-banks said…
i would love to meet hilary duff. her and her sister r so talented at wat they do. i love them. i always find everything i can about her and sister. i just get so mad wen the mean paparazzi hav something bad to say about her. but wen yur a star u hav to take that risk. u just hav to remember if there's a thousand that dont like u. there's a million more that do like u. I LOVE U HILARY AND HAYLIE PLZ EMAIL ME.o and yur parents they seem like really nice people .plz email me hilary or haylie bye u rock it is true '' the girl can rock
over a year ago brumbi said…
hi i want to meet with hilary too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago matinaki said…
I'd like meet hilary....but it's difficult because here in Greece isn't so "famous".Hilary come to Greece for only a concert....I'll be there!!!
over a year ago amir74 said…
hello all ppl im amir from iran i realy love hilary and i wana meet whit her i know its dream but i will do it.......
over a year ago amir74 said…
heyyyyyyyyyy....... plz hellp me i wana see hilary duff! i know its hard but but........... my heart cant wait