Hetalia OCs

snowwolf2000 posted on Dec 12, 2013 at 10:01PM
If you have a Hetalia original character(meaning that you made them up) you can post them here. Add in facts about them like birthday and relationships with other countries. You can also add random facts like their favorite food or color. You can add a picture of them if you're a good artist(you can still put a picture even if you're a bad artist I won't be mean about it). Just don't steal ocs(even from other sites, you can use a picture that wasn't made by you just make sure it isn't another artist's oc. And please be nice to each other.

Have fun~

Hetalia 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago snowwolf2000 said…
Since nobody posted yet I'll post my oc.

Country\city\state: New York
Human name: Valerie Jones (as of now because I can't think of a good name for her right now)
Birthday: July 26th
Age in human years: 19
Friends: America( her brother),England, Netherlands(He was her first caretaker before England), the other states, Canada, France
Neutral: pretty much every one else
Personality: Nice, Outgoing but not as loud as her brother, kind of Tomboyish
Likes: Apples, Sports, The internet, Hanging out with friends, Snow, the color blue, dogs, Fall leaves, outside
Winter time
Dislikes: Being too hot, Animal abuse, Untrue Rumors, Racist people, Peanut butter
Radom facts: she has a black dog named shadow
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Blue

Sorry I don't have a picture of her
justinfangrrl commented…
sounds lovely~ ^-^ over a year ago
over a year ago justinfangrrl said…
^May I use yours as a reference? :)

Country/City/State: Alberta
Human name: Jennifer Riley Thompson
Birthday: September 1st, 1892; joined Canada in 1905
Age in human years: 19
Friends: all the provinces, Canada, a few humans, Britain [she was named after a British princess], France, Germany, Idaho, Texas
Personality: very girly, sweet, she can be bossy and possessive but not a bad person at all
Likes: Rodeos, horses, snowboarding and winter sports, the color pink
Dislikes: RATS; She kills every rat she sees, racism, politics
More facts: she can ride horses, she's very good at cooking steak, she was adopted as a sister by Saskatchewan, she has a big spending problem.
Hair color: Blonde, like wheat
eye color: Dark blue, like the ocean

Another fact: She's on very good terms with Germany; I did some research and apparently this province and Germany have a lot of agreements that have to do with sciences, education and such. Just a lot of things.

Here's a picture I drew of her before;
^May I use yours as a reference? :)

Country/City/State: Alberta
Human name: Jennifer Riley Thomps
over a year ago LilMissDoodle said…
Here's mine! (I know people have had this idea before me, but this particular OC is mine)

Country/City/State/Province/ect: Sicily
Human name: Katherina "Rina" Vargas
Birthday: April 20th
Age in human years: 17
Looks: She has short light brown hair with caramel colored streaks usually held in pigtails by ribbons that resemble the Italian flag and light brown eyes with lighter flecks. Her curl comes from her bangs on her left side.
Friends: Italy, Romano (her brothers), Spain, Germany, Belgium, Prussia, the allies (except for France and Russia), Canada
Neutral: Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Japan, Turkey, Greece, France (she avoids him), Russia (she avoids him even more) and pretty much everyone else (except for Belarus, Sicily's terrified of her)
Personality: She's sweet and outgoing, but can be shy or quiet when put on the spot. She loves hanging out with her brothers. She is usually sweet like her northern brother, but when angered, she can be just as short-tempered as her southern brother. She's very proud of her island's culture and is an excellent artist and cook. While she often scolds Romano for his foul mouth, she is known to have just as bad of a foul mouth when angered. While she loves watching movies and playing video games, she would much rather spend her time outside.
Likes: The ocean, beaches, gelato, pizza, pasta, hanging with her brothers, sunlight, the colors orange and yellow, swimming
Dislikes: When Russia is mad, scones, places that are too cold, when Romano is mad at Veneziano, when France flirts with her, being insulted or ignored, being broke
Extra facts: She owns a light brown cat named Roma, she sucks at Monopoly

I might draw and post a picture of her later.
last edited over a year ago