Hetalia 30 Day Challenge

pumpkinqueen posted on Feb 12, 2013 at 07:27PM
Saw one of these on the Doctor Who club, thought I'd make one for Hetalia.

It's pretty simple and fun, you just answer one of them each day. Day 1, next day Day 2, then Day 3, etc.

---

Day 01: Favorite Character
Day 02: Favorite Male character
Day 03: Favorite Female character
Day 04: Second favorite character
Day 05: Least favorite character
Day 06: Favorite Flag
Day 07: Favorite siblings
Day 08: Favorite episode
Day 09: Favorite season
Day 10: Saddest Episode
Day 11: Funniest Episode
Day 12: Favorite character song
Day 13: Favorite Theme Song
Day 14: Character You Like That Everyone Else Hates
Day 15: Favorite Actor
Day 16: Favorite Actrsss
Day 17: Favorite Japanese Actor
Day 18: Favorite Japanese Actress
Day 19: Favorite voice actor relationship (Like: J.Michael Tatum and Scott Freeman)
Day 20: Favorite Friendship
Day 21: Favorite Couple
Day 22: Favorite countries history
Day 23: Favorite historical alliance (history between two countries)
Day 24: Favorite outfit
Day 25: Favorite Quote
Day 26: Favorite Catchphrase
Day 27: Favorite cosplay
Day 28: Favorite fanart
Day 29: Favorite AMV (Fan video)
Day 30: When did you become a fan of Hetalia?
last edited on Feb 14, 2013 at 01:21AM

Hetalia 167 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 167

over a year ago kakukun said…
Day 8: Favorite episode - Hmmm . . . I haven't really thought about that yet, but I like the episode where Greece is showing Japan around. ~ I love their friendship! X3 Same with the episode of Japan and America.
over a year ago MallowMarsh said…
Day 12: Favorite Character Song- I really like"Let's Boil Hot Water," Veneziano's character song! I find it to be really relaxing. Daisuke Namikawa's a great singer! I also love "Hello China," one of China's character songs. "Aiyah, 4,000 Years" is an amazing song, too, but it's so sad...
over a year ago hetalianstella said…
Day 11: Funniest Episode - Well I don't know which episode this was exactly but I found it to be very very hilarious! xD
last edited over a year ago
pumpkinqueen commented…
"Where's your cape and your pretty pantaloons" XDDD over a year ago
over a year ago HeartfulStitch said…
Day 11 ~ Funniest Episode

-turmoil- I can't choose!! There's so many funny episodes I love~!
Day 9: Favorite season

I think I like seasons 3 and 5 the best. ~
over a year ago Albinobunny said…
Day 1: Canada, just cause he's so lonely,... and cause of Kumajiro
Day 1: Canada, just cause he's so lonely,... and cause of Kumajiro
over a year ago pumpkinqueen said…
Day 11: Funniest Episode - Oh god, a LOT of them. XD Any episode with France, America, and...uh...the whole cast. XD I seriously can't pick one.
Day 13: Favorite Theme Song- Definitely Marukaite Chikyuu! :D Mawaru Chikyuu Rondo's a close second.
Day 12 ~ Favorite Character Song

I actually have 4~ I really love "Mein Gott" (Prussia's Character Song), "Absolutely Invincible British Gentleman" (England's Character Song) "Let's Boil Hot Water" (Italy's Character Song), and "Paris Is Splendid Indeed" (Francis's Character song). I find that Mein Gott, blocks out any unwanted thoughts I might have perfectly~ I also love the sound and everything. The same actually goes for his other character song as well~ Let's Boil Hot Water is SUPER relaxing before I go to sleep at night and I find it helps me relax since the sound is so mellow and relaxing. It's actually also my cell phone's ringtone~ -chuckles- Absolutely Invincible British Gentleman does the same as Prussia's~ Paris Is Splendid Indeed always seems to put me in a lighter mood when I listen to it~
Day 12: Favorite Character Song - Well I do quite like "Let's Boil Hot Water" (Italy's Character Song) But I think my favorite is "Pub and GO!" (England's Character Song) :)
Day 10: Saddest episode

I guess it's the fifth episode of Season 5. ~ But the one with Chibitalia's goodbye was also very sad. ;u;
Day 12: Favorite character song - Embrace the Tres Bien Moi (France's song) and Pub And Go! (England's song)
heart
Day 13 ~ Favorite Theme Song

Definitely Hattafutte Parade~
Day 14: Character You Like that Everyone Else Hates- Well, I don't really have a character I like that everyone hates, necessarily, but I've heard that some (stupid and immature) fans hate France, Which I honestly don't get at all. Some fans also dislike Ukraine. I don't get why they dislike Ukraine, either. She's such an amazing character, along with France.
Day 13: Favorite Them Song - Always Marukaite Chikyuu!~ <3
Day 15: Favorite Actor- I'm assuming you mean English Dub actor, since there's two days for the Japanese version. Hmm...aack, I can't choose! xD
Patrick, maybe? His bloopers are hilarious. xD
Day 14 ~ Character you like that everyone else hates

Seychelles~ I've seen a lot of dislike for her.
Day 14 ~ Character you like that everyone else hates 

Seychelles~ I've seen a lot of dislike for h
Day 13: Favorite Theme Song - Marukaite Chikyuu
Day 13: Favorite Theme Song - Marukaite Chikyuu
Day 14: Character that you like that everyone else hates -
Well I've seen both Spain and France get an awful lot of hate because of the whole labeling "rapist/pedophile" thing. But I absolutely adore them!
Then there's the female characters like Seychelles who get hate from the fandom because they apparently "get in the way of yaoi" which just sounds ridiculous in my opinion >_>
Day 14: Character You Like That Everyone Else Hates - Well, ALL the characters that get hate I love. But the ones in my top 10 who get a lot of hate. France, Russia, and Seychelles.
Day 14: Character You Like That Everyone Else Hates - Well, ALL the characters that get hate I love.
Day 15 ~ Favorite Actor

Patrick Seitz~! LOVE that man~ His work with Germany and every character I've heard him play is amazing~ He's so talented. His bloopers are so funny too. X3
Day 15: Favorite Actor - Oh gosh, tough decision. Either Eric Vale or Patrick Seitz, they are so hilarious! xD
Day 11 - Funniest episode

Well, that's a hard one! XD There are a lot of episodes that I consider really funny. One of them is the one where Grandpa Rome shows up. XD
Day 12: Favorite Character Song

I love Romano's Delicious Tomato Song! <3 I memorized the lyrics and can sing along with it. ~ I also like Italy's Lets Boil Hot Water, England's Pub and Go! and Frances's Embrace The Tres Bien Moi. ^^
Day 16: Favorite Actress- Wow, hard! Hmm...would Brina count, even though she voices Chibitalia, a male character? I also like Luci (Hungary).
pumpkinqueen commented…
Of course, she still voices him. over a year ago
Day 16: Favorite Actress - Um...does the Narrator Lady count? I LOVE her! She's so hilarious! xD
If not then Brina Palencia, she's really cool too!
pumpkinqueen commented…
Jamie Marchi? Of course! X3 I just found out she is from where I am from! *squeal* over a year ago
hetalianstella commented…
Awesome! xD over a year ago
Day 16 ~ Favorite Actress

Brina Palencia is a WONDERFUL voice actress~ I know she did Chibi-chan but, her work always amazes me~ She's so talented~!
Day 13: Favorite Theme song

Of course it's Marukaite Chikyuu! :)
Day 15: Favorite Actor - J. Michael TATUM.
Day 15: Favorite Actor - J. Michael TATUM.
heart
Day 16 ~ Favorite Japanese Voice Actor

Atsushi Kousaka and Daisuke Namikawa~ They're both incredibly talented. I'm always blown away by the talent of voice actors/actresses. Their work never ceases to amaze me~
over a year ago Albinobunny said…
Day 2- canada Day 3- oceania Day 4- Japan Day 5- France Day 6- Japan Day 7- N. Italy and S. Italy
Day 17: Favorite Japanese Actor- Daisuke Namikawa and Masaya Onosaka! They're extremely talented and their voices match the character(s) they voice so well! C:
Day 17: Favorite Japanese Actor - Daisuke Namikawa and Katsuyuki Konishi. Their voices fit their characters so well!
Day 18 ~ Favorite Japanese Actress

Yuki Kaida~! I love her work with China~ -thumbs up-
Day 14: Character you like that everyone else hates

France. I don't understand why the fandom thinks he's a horrible character, he's awesome! :(
Day 14: Character you like that everyone else hates

France.  I don't understand why the fandom thi
Day 18: Favorite Japanese Actress- Rie Kugimiya (Liechtenstein)! She does a great and adorable job of voicing her character! :3
Day 18: Favorite Japanese Actress - Yuki Kaida!~
Day 15: Favorite Actor

Patrick Seitz is hilarious! XD And I also like Todd Haberkorn!~
Day 16: Favorite Actrsss - Luci Christian, she's one of my FAVORITE VAs.
Day 16: Favorite Actress

The Narrator! She's hilarious! XD Brina Palencia and Luci Christian are awesome too. :)
Day 19: Favorite Voice Actor Relationship- I'm gonna be honest here-- I don't really know any of the voice actors' relationships. xD I'll just go with Scott Freeman and Michael-- their relationship is pretty much the only one I know. xD
kakukun commented…
lol same. XD over a year ago
Day 17: Favorite Japanese Actor

Daisuke Namikawa!! <333 He's my all time favorite Seiyuu. ~ I love the fact that he's doing the voice of both Italys. :)
Day 20: Favorite Friendship- Way too many to count! <3 I especially love Poland and Lithuania's friendship, though. :3
Day 19: Favorite Voice Actor Relationship - I don't really know of that many voice actor relationships. I suppose J.Michael Tatum and Scott Freeman. :)
sunny
Day 19 ~ Favorite Voice Actor Relationship

Hm... I actually don't know of any others besides J. Micheal Tatum and Scott Freeman. I guess I'll go with them. Their commentaries are really fun to listen to~
Day 18: Favorite Japanese Actress

Yuki Kaida and Aki Kanada. ~
heart
Day 20: Favorite Friendship - Oh wow! Well this is quite a decisions. xD All of the friendships in Hetalia are just so heartwarming. But my most favorite I think would have to be Japan and America's! <3
Day 20: Favorite Friendship - Oh wow! Well this is quite a decisions. xD All of the friendships in He
Day 19: Favorite Voice Actor Relationship

Hmmm, I don't know that much about this one. ~ I've watched a couple of videos about Scott Freeman and J. Michael Tatum, so I'll go with them. XD
heart
Day 20 ~ Favorite Friendship

Germany and Italy~!
Day 20 ~ Favorite Friendship

Germany and Italy~!
Day 21 ~ Favorite Couple

I used to like SuFin but, lately I've drifted from the pairing side of anime so, I don't have a favorite...