Hetalia Icon Contest~!

izfan9500 posted on Sep 09, 2012 at 03:45PM
Um-- hi. First time posting a forum on here...^^'
Soooo, anyway, I've been thinking about doing an Hetalia icon contest! ^^
Each round is for one character, and you have to post your favorite icon of that character. Then, once the deadline is up, I'll submit a poll, and fellow Hetalia fans can choose their favorite icon!
Simple enough? Okay.
Here are the rules.
-Do not vote for yourself. This is cheating, and is unfair to others. Don't ask people to vote for you, either.

-If you post an icon make sure it is the correct dimensions. (100 by 100 or 200 by 200)

-When posting an icon, make sure it is a solo picture. (For example: If you post a picture of Italy, make sure that it is only Italy included in the picture, not Italy and Romano, Italy and Germany, etc.)

-Last but not least: Have fun! ^^

Round 1: America. (Deadline is September 16th)
last edited on Sep 09, 2012 at 04:45PM

Hetalia 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mtndewluver said…
Are these correct dimentions? I cant check on my tablet?
Are these correct dimentions? I cant check on my tablet?
over a year ago izfan9500 said…
Yes, those dimensions are fine~! ^^
over a year ago pumpkinqueen said…
Well this is an icon contest then, since you're doing the sizes. Picture contest doesn't have a limit for the picture size, you just post the picture how it is.
last edited over a year ago
Well this is an icon contest then, since you're doing the sizes. Picture contest doesn't have a limit
over a year ago izfan9500 said…
Ah, okay, sorry~! I got confused. I meant icon contest, not picture contest. ^^' I'll edit this! Thank you for telling me~!
last edited over a year ago
Ah, okay, sorry~! I got confused. I meant icon contest, not picture contest. ^^' I'll edit this! Than
over a year ago pumpkinqueen said…
You still doing this contest?