Heroes SPOILERS: Who can stop Adam Monroe?

danrowe posted on Nov 07, 2007 at 03:53PM
Looking at the possibilitys, i feel that Sylar may be one of few who can stop Adam Monroe from living.

Once he gets his powers back, and he knows of Adam's existence, he will fancy a shot at immortality.

If he takes Adam's brain and does his magic(turning his power into his own), then we have the worst possible villain of all time, a psychopath merged with pure invinciblity.

Another character who may be able to finish him off is Maya. She isn't exactly wounding him when she uses her "internal murder" power. It will be interesting to se if he recovers from that.

Suggestions?

Heroes 28 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Meganj15 said…
Yeah Maya could stop him. Maybe Hiro could take him to the end of time and leave him there. Wouldn't that change the past and future in one go.
over a year ago papa said…
Do any of you think that Claire or Peter understand how/why they were both incapacitated last season (I ask, because I'm unclear that they do). Obviously what we - the audience - saw was that some foreign object lodged in the back of their head will halt the regenerative process. Given this weakness, anyone could potentially take down Monroe -- provided they know the secret.

Also, I suppose if we took a page out of the playbook from the Alias finale, you could potentially trap Monroe in a cave with a large boulder pinning him to the ground. He'd live forever but would have a tough time getting out ;-) (again, any character could potentially perform this action by luring Monroe into a cave, causing an explosion/cave-in and sacrificing themselves).

I didn't say any of the options I'd suggest would be elegant!

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pages said…
Well from what ive read they Buried him alive in a coffin next to kaito nakamura , with some sort of mental barrier to stop the likes of maury finding him.
over a year ago fire_and_ice said…
Hehe I'm loving the Alias idea :D
over a year ago coco1212 said…
If clare and peter and adam are able to heal, doesn't that mean that if sylar were to eat there brain it would grow back? or am i totally wrong? By the way my name is maya, which i find cool :P i think (the other ;P) maya is gonna turn evil
over a year ago Nagrom said…
hmmmmm, adam can't have been burried next to kaito nakamura, kaito was murdered by adam!
over a year ago Ross266 said…
I think an invincible and immortal sylar would be awesome. he's my fav character
over a year ago xSaRaHx said…
reckon it'll be claire and peter working together that'll stop Adam but claire'll have to sacrifice her father to kill him.
over a year ago Panikmachenmann said…
To kill Adam? Easy. A stake through the head. Or a Samurai sword **hint hint**
over a year ago TheLostBrotha said…
'Sylar The Immortal'... sounds cool!
over a year ago leuron said…
I agree with Ross266!! I'm all for an invincible Sylar!!! :)
over a year ago coco1212 said…
sylar's the hottest character :)
over a year ago dark_requiem said…
Well, Hiro or Peter could go back in time and kill baby Gabriel Grey, but then that leaves Adam still alive, unless he goes back and kills baby Adam/Kensei too.
over a year ago pEn-oR-pEn said…
no one well maybe he could kill him self and syler could kill him..
over a year ago XxKawaiiAngelxX said…
well since in the first season when clair fell on that log and came alive after the wood was taked out of her head couldn't they stick a peice of wood in his head and not take it out go bury him somewhere secret.
over a year ago Simpgirl87 said…
but does this mean that claire and peter are also imortal?
over a year ago debzed said…
i think so in last episode peters mum said that constant healing will make u like adam.
over a year ago dangiletta said…
so does that mean peter will never get old too, as claire, as they keep regenerating they never get old. According to Angela Petreili
over a year ago goalstopper said…
I think Peter and Sylar could be the only one who could weaken Adam's power. (much like last year, for people who could be/kill the villain) But then again last year they need everybody to take down Adam. If Peter realizes how bad Adam is, maybe he could stop him. It would depend on when.
over a year ago alanio said…
Maybe if Adams powers are inactive at the time of him being killed i.e. if the Haitian is nearby, his death will be permanent? Yes, Claire and Peter are revived when objects obstructing the healing process are removed, but their healing powers were active at the time they "died".
over a year ago greendayrokar13 said…
peter turns evil and works with adam, as we say recently, to spread virus? if adams gonna die i reckon peter will yurn bak 2/stay gd? bdw any1 miss claude???? technically he cudve been dere d hole time lol
over a year ago Fillup said…
Takezo Kensei originally cuts out his own heart which in turn kills him. If Hiro hadn't messed that up he would have already. So... cut his Heart out.
Although.. He has already exploded and come back to life so maybe not.
over a year ago Durgis-Flak said…
Perhaps this 'Evan' could be the one to stop Adam. Unless Adam offed him first.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mr-mojo-risin said…
whos evan could you plz awnser
over a year ago Durgis-Flak said…
Some one else who, it seems, can't die. link
over a year ago alanio said…
Seems from that last episode that blowing (and I assume chopping) Adams head off will kill him. It makes sense, just sever the head!
over a year ago duffman1038 said…
what i dont get is why hiro didnt kill adam as he watched him kill his father...thats when he decided to kill adam...but instead he just goes away and decides to come back later???? why!
over a year ago cersiesnow said…
anyone can kill adam, all you have to do is blow off his head, like they said in the last episode