Heroes Who do you think flew out of the plane?

hm94991 posted on Feb 03, 2009 at 03:06AM
After watching the first episode of the fourth season, "A clear and Present Danger" *spoilers* Someone flew out of the plane with a bag still over their head. Who do you think it was?
last edited on Feb 03, 2009 at 03:06AM

Heroes 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Rock_Smurf_77 said…
laugh
No one special i think it was just someone insignificant, maybe the guy from memphis. Also GO MOHINDER for trying to save peter but peter could have just flown out surely.
over a year ago sylar_rocks said…
What Rock_Smurf_77 said except...
I don't think peter could have flown out!
I think his new ability is same as Rogue from X-men. He can absorb one ability at a time. He lost his super-strength when he touched Tracy!!
over a year ago Galbraith said…
surprise
Dunno why, but I have a feeling it was Maya (most likely is someone insignificant though) - and I think you could be right sylar_rocks, didn't think of that (not that I know any of the x men anyway) - can't wait for the next one =D
over a year ago want2watcheroes said…
sad
I hope Peter keeps his powers he aborbs =(
over a year ago SylarNight said…
i think by injecting himself, Peter just got HIS ability back.

yeah....

ooh! i hope it was maya that flew out! (lolz)
According to Heroes wiki:
"In the last scene when the plane is going down, we can see a masked fugitive who falls off of the plane, yet we can't see who he/she is. However it is probable that the fugitive was a (yet) unknown hero, since Matt, Mohinder, Hiro and Tracy did not wear a mask anymore."
over a year ago hm94991 said…
smirk
hahaha... hey what if Peter's new power IS the one-touch one-power thing, and he touched Sylar. hmmm... intereszting plots!
over a year ago jighooligan101 said…
cool
Probably someone insignificant although one or two major characters may be injured.
Also to be nit picky its still season 3 just a new volume
over a year ago hm94991 said…
smile
"Volumes" And "Seasons" Are the same things, I think.
laugh
No there not lol volume three and four are both parts of season 3!! But i dnt think it reli matters!!
over a year ago papa said…
Hopefully a guy who can fly!
over a year ago The-Stig said…
(please be Tracy, please be Tracy) no idea...
laugh
Oh and I think maybe peters power is his normal power, but because he had been drugged and was still recovering it only worked partially and so could only absorb one power at a time by touhing. If this is true then i think it is a good idea otherwhise peter would have absorbed everyones powers causing him to overload.
over a year ago chels125843 said…
random. thats what i think.
i pray to god that it couldve been maya :P
but i doubt it.
over a year ago addicted2heroes said…
it was a guy wearing a black suit..meaning none of the convicts as they were all wearing orange.. it was one of the guards then
laugh
No but someone also flew out hu was in an orange suit and strapped to a chair, also it wasnt random chels as we were tlkin bout ti earlier :P but it seems tht he can only have one power at a time.
over a year ago addicted2heroes said…
oh well i dont think its anyone significant then.. they didnt even show him in the next eps recap.. they showed the black-clothed guy instead.
over a year ago haddy said…
big smile
i think that it will be a new character that shall be a help to the heroes later, maybe someone who can teleport..as the mask will have come off in midair
It wasn't Maya 'cos she was in contact with "Rebel" after the crash.