Heroes of Olympus RP Club Character stats

Spikegilfer1997 posted on May 15, 2013 at 01:10AM
Sup, so in an effort to make characters more balanced I have converted the forum to this. More ideas are welcome and not all my current ideas are detailed yet. Gonna get me a snack
-Arik

Stat sheet- Basic stats. Your character gains six points every year up to six points. 6X10=60 From that point on they gain four points per year. So if they were sixteen they'd have 84 points.
Ten points represents an average level for a stat, sixteen represents a standout level, twenty represents the maximum level. Whereas there is no real stat checking we'll have a rough estimate of what would be excepted.

Strength- Physical strength
Dexterity- Speed and dexterity
Constitution- How many hits they can take
Wisdom- Magical know-how
Perception- Ability to sense the presence of someone
Stamina- Ability to keep on fighting without tiring

Mutations- Choose one

Healing Factor- Superhuman regeneration

Bloodhounds nose- Able to recognize various scents.

Poison Resistance- Not to be mistaken with poison immunity, poison takes a much smaller tole however.

Infrared vision- Ability to see in terms of heat

Echolocation- Ability to see by realizing soundwaves

Hyper vision- Ability to read somebodies vital signs just by looking at them. (I.E how much energy they have, if they're wounded, how they're wounded, heart beat, that sort of thing)

Shape-shifting- Ability to change form

Traits- Traits are abnormal things about your character, you're not limited to how many you can pick, however I will provide two warnings.
1. If you pick traits like "Slender" and "Bulk" then you might as well have not picked anything because they cancel each other out since they completely oppose each other.
2. Each trait has a negative feature as a trade-off. Once again these are not enforced but it is hoped you'll play to them.

Feral State- Berzerker rage, when in this state your focus shuts out everything, pain, objectives, orders. Requires a great amount of will power or a powerful reminder to snap out of it. How it is used however is more or less up to you unless your character is enraged.

Second mind- True multitasking, allowing the mind to have two consecutive. This can result in poor focus however.

Slender- A naturally dexterous physique.

Bulk- The other side of the coin to being slender.

Training- Combat skills, for every two years your character is over eight choose one.
(I.E 16-8=8 Eight divided by two is four, pick four skills)

Intense training-All characters have use of basic weapons such as the one-handed sword style so to further that choose intense training

Exotic Weapons- The use of weapons with chains, dual-wielding and odd blades such as scythes.

Heavy-Weapons- The use of giant weapons like the zweihander or claymore

Acrobatics- Climbing and flips

Gunplay- The use of guns

Archery- The use of bows and crossbows

Healing-Vitakinesis

Elemental control- Any combination of Umbrakinesis, Photokinesis, Pyrokinesis, Hydrokinesis, Geokinesis, Aerokinesis or Electrokinesis. All of these also possess the Genesis ability (The power to create a certain element)

Teleportation- Ability to instantaneously get from one location to another (Long or short range

Necromancy- Summoning and controlling the dead

Summoning- Calling creatures to aid you

Telekinetic- Mental mastery

Chronokinetic- Time control

Flight- Ungrounded.

Illusions- Create mirages within the enemies mind

Atmokinesis- Weather control

Technokinesis- An innate understanding and control of machines.

Education- Things your character learned for studying and their hobbies. For every two years your character is over eight choose one.
(I.E 16-8=8 Eight divided by two is four, pick four skills)

Medicine- Ability to craft healing supplies

Trap-building Self Explanatory

Tracking- Ability to follow a trail

Survival- Skinning and cooking

Alchemy- Ability to craft potions

Stealth- Ability to stay hidden

Tremorlocation- Ability to sense through movement. I.E size up an opponent by their footsteps.

Smithing- The knowledge of how to make armor, weapons and other such things.

Equestrian- Able to ride various mounts.

An example link
last edited on Aug 01, 2013 at 09:30AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 323 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 323

over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
Behold captain butt-hurt and his powers of presumption.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Cunning commentary
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Quick question. Do you think Aussies really say, 'put another shrimp on the barbie'?
My mother occasionally refers to the barbeque as the barbie and she's British. I wouldn't say it is an exclusively Australian thing but some tourists and movie watchers believe everything they see and here.
over a year ago Mutaliation said…
Like how you think all Texans speak like we're stuck in the old west.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Exactly.
Captain Butthurt reveals his origin. Tell me Muta, do you know how wikipedia works?
I don't think that Muti. I actually love the Texan accent. One of my best friends is form Texas.
Just quit being a piece of shit Spike.
^I agree. You're being a real ass Spike.
I take that as a yes. Now use wikipedia! Type in the word "Joke" (Capitalization not necessary, such results aren't case sensitive.) and you'll find out what I've been doing. For bonus points look up the word "Calm"
You 'joke' and use 'sarcasm' so much I can't take you seriously.
I'm quite bi-polar in that respect.
No, you're just being a douche, if you stop being one, then we all might just tolerate you, maybe.
And you're being a self-righteous prick who seems to think because he has the backing of one person and the go ahead of another he is the avatar of the unspoken. Perhaps it would be enlightening if you could bear witness to your hubris from my side, you persist in something that has no base not because you want to make sure I get the message but simply to state your superiority. This is like volunteering for charity just to brag, it demeans the good that is done when you treat it like a trophy.
Whoa.
I kinda forgot about saying that. Odd.
I doubt you guys have the slightest idea of how I sound like
Doesn't really matter how you sound, just what you say.
lol. Good point
Although if you could travel to Russia and get a awesome accent that is fine as well.
last edited over a year ago
COULD WE ALL JUST SHUT UP!?
big smile
Set the example then Alvin.
Lol.
*Ba dum tish*
Anyone care about circus?
I'm been reduced to watching Bakugan. I don't care much for the circus.
The one time I watched Bakugan there was a part where the main character had seven fingers. Never again.
Also in regard to your getting pissy about my Texan comment perhaps you should take a step back. I feel like a hipster for using a gif to prove my point.
link
I've never been to a circus..
That made no sense, at all.
You implied that I thought all Texans were rednecks even when I said I didn't think that but Alvin wasn't helping his position.
Y'know, looking back, I found that it was you who messed up on the grammar, and you started to make fun of Al and Texans because of it, so now you deserve even more blame.
No actually. I made a quip and you went out of your way to get offended by it because wielding the ever so effective weapon of blame allows you to avoid making a valid point and hide your pitiful intellect. In the event that slipped past you then yes, what I just said was a legitimate insult. Notice how I didn't get offended when you pulled the vocal quirks Canadian card even though I could have? I mean honestly I'm probably more Canadian then British. So really if your going to paint a picture of my being a racist asshat then perhaps you should try to be one (Intentionally) and then when that fails to get a response resort to generic insults.
I'm not calling you a racist, you are simply just judging a group of people because of the state they are from, you're not racist, just a stereotyping douche.
Same thing. And no actually I amn't. I made a single quip about a single person, I've known he's a Texan for a bit. If I was a stereotyping asshat I would've mentioned it earlier. Once again I'll say you went out of your way to get offended by it, then proceeded to do the thing that annoyed you in a petty attempt to get even. Since I didn't respond in the manner you would've liked you decided to use guilt. You're a hypocrite and then some.
I didn't "go out of my way" to get offended by a comment that was offensive, that was just you and your shitty personality.
Let's pretend that's true, You still tried to do the same thing with my living in Canada. You're a hypocrite.
Being called a hypocrite isn't so bad when it's from a racist, from what I hear, you all don't judge people well.
It is when you're calling them a racist. in case you don't have a pen I'll connect the dots, that would make you racist as well. An accent remark gets this kind of reaction form you. I did nothing with a malicious intent. You did, so if you want to insult me then just remember that you're worse.
Oh, big shock, the racist is calling someone else racist, classic move.
See, this is why you lose, you try to wield guilt to avoid making a valid point or facing facts. I win this little spat.
Just because your claims of the superior race have won the cold black hearts of the skin-headed masses, doesn't mean you will win now, nor ever.
No, logic does. You call me a racist/stereotyping person for an act when I had no malicious intent. You then proceed to do what you complained about with malicious intent. It didn't work so you tried to guilt trip. That makes you a hypocrite, racist, false victim and due to your current denial an ignoramus.
Acting superior because I'm not one of you, really mature, what's next you gonna make a statement against my country too because of our ethnic diversity?
Sorry, now I'm lost. I haven't made a master race comment (Which are jokes btw) in a while, I was simply replaying the events to you just now. Once again you've lost because now you're just ignoring what is in front of you and doing what you did before, putting words in my mouth. Implying other meanings and intents to create some negative intent in my words. Where's Phoenix when you need him, man can he debate. (It doesn't help my case that he's British. However if I didn't mention him because of that it would be as a result of your prejudice.)
Well this all wouldn't have happened if you weren't "joking" every time someone said something that set off your jackass button.
"All this wouldn't have happened if you hadn't tried to make a joke." I think you're coming to the acceptance stage. It wouldn't have, it also wouldn't have happened if you had confirmed a malicious intent instead of a misunderstanding. You jumped the gun and now you're trying to pin your mistake on me, very classy.
I guess it isn't easy when you try to argue when bipolar, used to have fights like this once every week, why don't some people learn to just turn away from this kind of thing.