Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Race Against Time

Alvin2442 posted on May 04, 2013 at 06:26PM
When Kronos was battling Percy Jackson, just in case he lost, he had two children with a mortal woman. When they were born, Kronos sped up their aging process. When he did, he told them to go back in time to the First Titan War and to make sure he swallowed Zeus this time. The older brother refused to do it, but the younger one did. Kronos taught his younger son how to use his time powers and the younger one went back in time. The older one went to Camp Half-Blood to gain help, from people with a special ability. He sent them back to time, to stop his younger brother, and to save his older brothers and sisters.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
You are the ones trying to save the world from Kronos' rule, thing is, you have to do it without changing the real time and creating a paradox, or ripple. Which means you can't let anyone from that time see you. Also, people with a connection with Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hestia, Hera, Demeter, will tend to fade out of existance. Like Alvin, Nicholas, and Lux, so far.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Mortal Parent:
Appearance:
Personality
Powers:
Weapons:
Special Ability(s):
Quest Outfit:
Other:
_________________________________________­___­___­__
Racers:
"Al" Alvin Hamilton the Third/III, son of Poseidon.(Alvin2442)
Jinx/Ajax, son of Boreas(killer24)
"Arik" Arisutea Akira Takahashi, son of Nemesis(Spikegilfer1997)
Nicholas Da Vinci, son of Hephaestus(Mutaliation)
Lux Bright, daughter of Apollo(1stJace513)
Kaji Takumi Feng, son of Unknown(Blaze_of_Ares)
Vlad Thompson, son of Hecate(Alvin2442)
_________________________________________­___­___­__
My Character Sheet:

Name: "Al" Alvin Hamilton III
Godly Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: Adrian Ewing, daughter of Hephaestus, former Hunter of Artemis.
Appearance: Sea Green/Blue Eyes with a ring of red around them. Raven Black hair, that extends a all the way to his neck.
Personality Calm. Friendly. Cool. Then battling he's: Serious, Dangerous, Merciless.
Powers: Control over Water, Air, Ice, and The Earth. He has a little control over fire and a little control over time, but he can't just speed up or slow down time. Just start it and break from a time stop.
Weapons: He has a sword made from Atlantic Metal and a trident. A bow made of the same material. He also has Pump-Action Remington Model 870 with Stygian Iron bullets.
Special Ability(s): Requiem and Sharingan.
Quest Outfit: Pic
Other:

When Kronos was battling Percy Jackson, just in case he lost, he had two children with a mortal woman
last edited on May 18, 2013 at 10:59PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 310 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 310

over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
I reloaded my weapons with air skills. "Teleportation, huh? You're like a yellow flash with that move. Keeping away from prolonged assaults the best weapon for the job is an axe type." I drew my Ono's. "Let's try this again."
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I place my hands together and pull them apart, creating two giant fists made out of water. I swing a punch, not really at anybody, and the giant water fist appears and moves the same way my fist do, and knock down Vlad's next mana shield, and another one, grabs Arik, and launches him at Vlad.
I manipulated my lightning transmission in such a way as to create clones of myself at the end of each of the six pillars. My six doppelgangers surrounded Vlad, I then used them as fuel for a technique derivative of the Takahashi clans "Zero blade". The basic strike neutralized a supernatural attack, this was more like a implosion of null-energy at the middle of where the clones stood.
Brett appears on Arik and strikes him down with his foot, before manipulating time so Arik that the technique was being used on Arik and Alvin.
"Not quite. Mystiokinesis: Dance of scales." One of the few moves a normal son of Nemesis can use. Rarely seen it was a move that dealt with momentum. Basically since he was using the energy of another for his own benefit Nemesis as the balance goddess gave her children the ability to keep things fair in an odd way. The energy combusted mid-way through the attack releasing a wave toward them from one the side. It was the best I could do with the demi-titan fighting me every inch of the way.
last edited over a year ago
Vlad's hands pulse with energy, stopping any techinique being used. He and Brett switched spots.
"Well." I thought. "Can't use that for another day."
over a year ago killer24 said…
Ajax: "is evry one having fun?" *appears out of snow and leans on one of the pillars*
Vlad and Brett grab hands and Ajax is frozen in time and mana, besides his eyes and mouth, and nose. I instantly attack Brett.
Ajax: "I didn't come to fight anyway, so you guys just held hands for nothing aww, Love birds" *smirks at them*
Vlad freezes his mouth with Mama. Brett's eyes glow golden and he charges a me. He disappeared, when he was in front of me, and appeared in the same spot, punching me in the face.
 Vlad freezes his mouth with Mama. Brett's eyes glow golden and he charges a me. He disappeared, when
"Well, there's one way I can keep up with these guys, what about you Alvin?"
I step back, shaking my head. "Brett disappeared and jumped out of time. Vlad has his mana which can get him out of mostly anything. I can keep up with them." I mutter something and enter stage one of Requiem. "I wouldn't usually use this, but..." I disappear, and reappear in my same spot. And, Brett and Vlad are flying backwards.
"Glad we're on the same page. Zureai state: Seven deadly forces restriction unlock in three.... two... one....."
Ajax: *multiple Ajax's appear all around speaking as one* "aw look guys the lovers are falling "
Brett is suddenly flying everywhere.
"Not bad." I remarked.
I appear next to Arik once again. I then throw my shotgun in the air, before jumping up and shooting the bullets, which were Requiem-infused.
Ajax: "Oo hallo Ajax, shall we fight?, yes good" *they all grin like crazy people and make ice swords*
(oh I forgot there made out of ice and snow, so if you cut one down it will split in two)
last edited over a year ago
(And killer, MAKE AJAX SHUT UP! He's not doing anything, but being a commentator.)
(Not surprising, Killer's always been pretty bluster based.)
(So, what happens if there set on fire.)
(bluster based?, and not much more will grow and so on)
(Ajax is not only frozen in mana, but frozen in time. How can he summon anything?)

They left 5 holes in Brett's body, before time was stopped, and Brett reversed time on his injuries, in til they healed. Time then started playing and Brett landed on the ground.
(ah finaly, I'm glad you asked, what is the one thing that when undisturbed stays forever?, yes, ice or snow upon the mountain tops it is not touched there for no matter what time I or rather he can still use it)
"Here's the plan, we blow him into smithereens. Either that our you find some way to seal his soul because I've got nothing."
"We do that, and we're stuck." I wave my hands up and around me, before combining them. I blast at Vlad and Brett and they disappear, and appear in a very known location.
I grab Arik, and appear on the mountain where the First Olympians were born.
"Release." I sighed with relaxation and boredom. "Didn't even need the Zureai state."
"Well, we'll have an another battle in the mountain."
"Still worth turning it off."
I conjure up some energy in my hand, shape it, and rest it.
I kept in mind the potential technique I could use, then again the battlefield is really a time to practice new moves.
I keep it in my hands, thinking I could use it some how.
"Well, we should pick up the pace."
We finally make it to the eldest Olympians birth place and that's when I Brett and Vlad again, hiding in the shadows.
"Shadow battle?"
"Wait, watch what he does." Brett spins his scythe, while its glowing golden, and freezing Rhea in time, and with help from Vlad, and manages to freeze Kronos, but he was timed. Vlad's hands glow with mana, while the rock and Zeus were instantly switched. "Go into your Zuriel state now." I say quickly, the Requiem expanding, and I tackle Brett before he could start time again.
"Zu-re-ai. It's Japanese for Balance and equilibrium." I said but compiling.
"Don't care. Just get Vlad."

(For this match only, you can control Vlad, I need to focus on fighting Brett.)
(Rightio, do I get murder privileges?)
(No. I don't think you should kill Vlad.)
(You need to focus on fighting on a imagery guy?, well done Alvin, you two are a cute couple! Hahahaha)
(Killer represents a pure form of ignorance I thought I would never see in a Britannian. We must purge the unclean. Anyways what about wounding? How severely?)
angry
(Ok 1: we are not Britannian we're British 2: I'm annoying not Canadian sorry ignorant 3: and you are an ASS)
(1. If you want to be Official then it's "Briton", I use "Britannian" because it references when Britain was part of the Roman empire when it was called Britannia. History boy. 2. Born in Inverness Scotland pal 3. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?)
(1: I'm not that old you could be but I'm not 2: I know 'pal' 3: I don't kiss my mum I'm not a kid )
(You're insecure about your age when you face somebody older. That and all you see is literal meanings, unable to find the hidden meaning. What do you think I actually meant by "Do you kiss your mouth with that mouth?" I'm curios.)
( I know what you meant I was playing on it ((ex: when someone says 'are you stupid' I go yes and light them on fire)) I'm not insecure about my age I was being sarcastic...... now please don't speak to me again I have tried to RP with you and get along but you are such a gramma nazi which I really hate, it's not you it's me, good bye)
(I remember you from Parras's RP, just as pretentious then.)
(Indeed I was there and your still an Know it all and i cant stand that so I'm sorry But like I said I have tried to RP normally and get alone with you but 'one can only stand so much')