Heroes of Olympus RP Club Vow of Destruction

Alvin2442 posted on Jan 29, 2013 at 04:20AM
Alvin has made a vow, an impossible one. To destroy Olympus from where it stands, in a vow of revenge, Alvin shall make a futile attempt to destroy the gods, but shall it truly be futile, or shall he succeed in his grand redemption. But, he not only this for revenge, but create a new world, from the chaos the gods have created.

So, in this war, there are two sides: Alvin's and the Gods's. You choose what side you're on.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­__
The gods' army is known as The Elite Cohort Guard. The group will have 13 separate divisions, each division will have a captain, and a co-captain, each squad will have 15 people each, including the captain and co-captain, 208 people in all. Plus the Head Captain. Each camp put forward 104 of their best fighters. Only the Captains and Co-Captains would have Requiems, because that requires the god's powers, but the leaders are training some of the other people inside and out of the army to use the Requiem, like The Requiem Force.

Alvin's army is known as The Requiem Force. Like The Elite Cohort Guard, The Requiem Force is separated into 13 divisions, but will have 17 people in each, including the Captain and Co-Captain. 221 people in all, plus the Head Captain. This is made up of Alvin's best fighters. Most of the people have control over the Requiem, the people who don't, haven't been completely trained, having the word or words needed to activate their Requiem, or just can't do it.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­_
Requiem
The Requiem is an ability that was only known to the gods. Until, Alvin discovered it, and revealed it to his troops, forcing the gods to reveal it to the demigods. When the Requiem is activated, The person gets an aura around them, which is their colors and powers that they represent/have. Their strength, speed, defense, and powers are ultimately increased. Requiem has four stages/levels.

The first level of the Requiem is when you achieve the Requiem, regardless of how you got it.

The second level is when you are more experienced with the Requiem, strong with the natural powers of your immortal parent, and when you are simply ready.

The third is when you are very experienced with the Requiem, how strong your mind is, and if your mind is clear of doubts.

The 4th level is when you are simply very strong in physical and mental form, when you have mastered the powers of your immortal parent, and it causes insanity, forever, only if you're lucky will you keep your sanity after you bring down your level of the Requiem.

You activate the Requiem by saying a word or words. Sometimes in different languages, but English works as well.

"Requiem, the power that allows us to manipulate nature and strengthen our powers; one that if mastered it could easily rival the gods."
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­_
Sign-Up Sheet:

Name:
Age(Must be 16 or older):
Immortal Parent:
Mortal Parent:
Appearance:
Personality:
Powers:
Weapons:
Does he/she have the Requiem?:
What level is he/she on with the Requiem?:
Alvin Hamilton III - Leader of the Requiem Force
Blaze Takumi Phoenix - Head Captain of The Requiem Force
Kahlee Parker- Co-Captain of First Division of The Requiem Force
Kiera Mason- Captain of First Division of The Requiem Force
Jasmine Mar- Captain of the First Division of The Elite Cohort Guard
Maxx Fox- Captain of 13th Division of The Requiem Force
last edited on Feb 01, 2013 at 11:15PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 158 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 158

over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
"Yeah right. You expect me to sit down nicely and let you fight my friends instead?"
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
I jump into battle and start slashing people's head off
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
(That's just lovely, mate.)
I throw my axe a demigod riding a Pegasus and then hop on the Pegasus.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
"Well, you're friends are considering switching sides, sweet sister. There's still hope for you." I disappear.
(lol)
I throw my blade at someone then I cut another hand off. I take the head and smash people on the head
Every like I take I regret taking. Somewhere inside me I felt like what I was doing was wrong, that Alvin was wrong.
"I'd die before I'd willingly join you! And no friend of mine would want to be a brainwashed minion!"
I appear behind her. "Brainwashed...no just know the truth. The Truth. It's all a lie really and I'm tired of being pawn of the gods. So, I engage war."
"You were always hungry for war and all you want is power. How's that for the truth?"
Anger rush through me. The Gods will pay for what they did. To Hercules, Halcyon, Luke, Dave and most of all Natasha. They'll pay...I won't stop till I can see the Gods begging to live under my feet. I swore on her life the Gods will pay. I grab my katana tight and swing. A wave of fire burn the enemy to nothingness. My blade melts. I stab the hilt into someone's neck and continue on my rampage
"Power. Such is thing, I don't need. If I wanted power, I would have stolen the symbol of powers. No? Jasmine, the gods, they punish for whatever. Look who you're fighting for, didn't they debate to kill us after we save their asses."
"The gods try to keep peace. And that's got to be hard with bloodthirsty people like you around. They do what's best, sometimes people are just to thick to see it."
"Oh really. Jasmine. You're confidence in the gods, may waver if you see the truth. Like your mom, died because of Zeus."
"Leave her out of this. I don't want to hear your lies."
"Well. Then. If you believe everything I say is a lie. Then, I'll be taking a leave. Sorry sister." I disappear
"Wait..." I appear again. "I can show it all to you. What I've seen."
I sneer. "And exactly how are you going to manage that?"
last edited over a year ago
Slowly, Alvin touches the sides of her head, and closes his eyes. Then, there sucked inside his memories.
I jump when he touches me, then see the memory.
last edited over a year ago
(Well, you can type how Alvin saw Jasmine's mother death.)
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I fight
(Of course u do.)
(Yeah, I have no idea how that happened though XP)
Alvin had just come from a visit with Jasmine's mom and walking down the world, with he heard a cackle of lightning, and then he turned around; to see a bolt of lightning hit Jasmine's mom house. He ran back towards the house, and started to pull out the rubble. But, only found a bloody ash spot. Then, the memory ended.
Blaze goes to stab another Demigod, but I clash against his blade with my axe. I kick him in the chest and start attacking my own Division.
(Ah...come on!)
(Whohoo!)
Name: Thomas Linner
Age(Must be 16 or older): 16
Immortal Parent: Hades
Mortal Parent: Breanna Linner
Appearance: Hades look.
Personality: Like Hades.
Powers: Hades Powers.
Weapons: Stygian Iron Sword. Stygian Iron Scythe. Stygian Bow&Arrows. Stygian Iron Daggers.
Does he/she have the Requiem?: Yes
What level is he/she on with the Requiem?: Third Level
Thomas turned to see Kahlee fighting her own division, and he automatically shadow traveled in front of her, and blocked her blade. "We don't do well with traitors, Kahlee."
"I know." I tut. "But I decided that killing my father just wasn't worth it."
"So, have you forgotten the truth."
I pull back from my brother, not wanting to see anymore. Then I see the girl fighting the Requiem and run over. "No, she hasn't forgotten the truth; she's found it."
Alvin sighed. "Requiem Force, retreat back to base, we're finished here." Thomas locks blades with Kahlee, and shadow travels away.
I laugh and little and throw my axe on the floor. Running a hand through my hair I smile and shove my hand towards the girl from the Elite Cohort. "Sup."
I rub my hands through my hair and promote Thomas to Co-Captain of the First Division.
"Hey. Welcome to the Guard." I look around. "Or what's left of it. Come on, let's head inside."
I sigh.
I follow her into the base. "Nice place you got here."
(LET THAT GO!)
(Excuse moi?)
I grunt and walk away, not back to base. To somewhere else...
(What was that for Alvin?)
(I have no clue what I was thinking when I posted that...)
(Okay...sure. That's normal.)
I look around and rest a hand on my axe.
(For him)
I sit on the hill, thinking
I sigh.
(Sure...)
(Where is everyone?!!!!)
(Present)