Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Brotherhood of Nyx

Nicolicious posted on Jan 03, 2013 at 09:16AM
Chaos and its Primordial Brethren(Excluding Nyx and Aether) have taken over the world with their monsters. Mortals had discovered space travel by then and left the planet to colonise elsewhere, leaving a plant that will be filled with death and destruction as the Demi-Gods and Gods fight against Chaos and its primordial brethren. The Demi-Gods control the Southern Hemisphere(Australasia, Africa, South America etc.) while Chaos controls the Northern Hemisphere(North America, Europe, Russia, Asia etc).
There are a group of Demi-Gods who were trained by the Primordial Nyx. They are children of the Primordials. Their job is to destroy Chaos and its forces.
You are those Demi-Gods. You live in a large dome filled with an arena, houses, armoury, forge etc.
The Gods still mated with Mortals, but when the child was of the age 13 they were sent to Earth for war.
The metal used by Gladiators and higher is Primordial Ashes. It's colour is pitch black or gold. It glows a slight blue.
The Demi-Gods call you The Brotherhood of Nyx. They look up to you with pride and honour. Do not fail them.
----------------------------
Primordials:
-Aether: Aether (Æthere, Ancient Greek: Αἰθήρ, pronounced [ajtʰɛ̌ːr]), also known as Acmon, is one of the primordial deities, the first-born elementals. His name means "light" in ancient Greek. Aether is the personification and elemental god of "the bright, glowing upper air of heaven - the substance of light". He embodies the pure upper air that the gods breathe, as opposed to the normal air (Ἀήρ, aer) breathed by mortals.(Light.)

-Ananke: Ananke, also spelled Anangke, Anance, or Anagke (Ancient Greek: Ἀνάγκη, from the common noun ἀνάγκη, "urge, constraint, necessity"), was a primordial ancient Greek goddess of inevitability, the personification of destiny, necessity and fate.

-Chronos: Chronos (Ancient Greek: Χρόνος, "time," also transliterated as Khronos or Latinized as Chronus) is the personification of Time in pre-Socratic philosophy and later literature.

-Erebus: In Greek mythology, Erebus (pron.: /ˈɛrəbəs/), also Erebos (Ancient Greek: Ἔρεβος, "deep darkness, shadow"), was often conceived as a primordial deity, representing the personification of darkness.

-Eros: Eros (/ˈɪərɒs/, US: /ˈɛrɒs/; Ancient Greek: Ἔρως, "Desire"), in Greek mythology, was the Greek god of love. His Roman counterpart was Cupid ("desire"). Some myths make him a primordial god, while in other myths, he is the son of Aphrodite.(Love. Yuck.)

-Gaia: Gaia (pron.: /ˈɡeɪ.ə/ or /ˈɡaɪ.ə/; from Ancient Greek Γαῖα, a poetical form of Gē Γῆ, "land" or "earth";[1] also Gaea, or Ge) was the goddess or personification of Earth in ancient Greek religion,[2] one of the Greek primordial deities.(Basically dirt.)

-Hemera: Hemera (Ancient Greek: Ἡμέρα, "day", pronounced [hɛːméra]) was the personification of day and one of the Greek primordial deities. She is the goddess of the daytime.

-Nyx: Nyx (Νύξ, "night") – Nox in Latin translation – is the Greek goddess (or personification) of the night.

-Phanes: Phanes (Ancient Greek: Φάνης, from φαίνω, phainō, "I bring to light"), or Protogonos (Greek: Πρωτογόνος, "First-born"), was the mystic primeval deity of procreation and the generation of new life.

-Pontus: Pontus or Pontos (Πόντος) (English translation: "sea") was an ancient, pre-Olympian sea-god, one of the Greek primordial deities.

-Tartarus: Tartarus, or Tartaros (Greek: Τάρταρος, from τάρταρον "tartar encrusting the sides of casks"). It is a deep, gloomy place, a pit, or an abyss used as a dungeon of torment and suffering that resides beneath the underworld. (I'm gonna say he's the god of death.)

-Uranus: Uranus (pron.: /ˈjʊərənəs/ or /jʊˈreɪnəs/; Ancient Greek Οὐρανός, Ouranos meaning "sky" or "heaven") was the primal Greek god personifying the sky.
---------------------------
Ranks:
Hero-The Highest Rank. There are only five heroes at a time. Heroes are given the power of Nyx and are made immortal, but can still die.
Sentinel-The Second Highest Rank. They are given they power of Nyx and there are only four of them.
Gladiator-Third Highest Rank. They have a special weapon made for them out of Primordial Ashes.
Warrior-Fourth Highest Rank. They lead their own Battalion.
Knight-Fifth Highest Rank. They make up the Battalions.
Praetorians-They have no rank. They guard the Palace of Nyx that is located within The Dome.
---------------------------
Character Sheet:

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Looks:

Personality:

Weapons:

Fears:

Other:
------------------------
Rule One- You cannot be a child of Chaos.
Rule Two- Follow All those usual rules that I made
------------------------
Heroes:
1)Taylor D'Lassio-Tartarus-Nicolicious
2)Blaze Pheonix-Aether-Blaze_of_Ares
3)Alvin Hamilton III-Pontus-Alvin2442
4)Thomas Royale-Chronus-Darkling_menace
5)Leon Barnett-Chronus-Rouge475
Sentinel
1)
2)
3)
4)
Gladiator
1)Arik Takahashi-Tartarus-Spikegilfer1997
Warrior
1)
Knight
1)
Praetorians
1)
Other
Dalton David-Erobus-torrent
------------------------
The City~link
The Brotherhood of Nyx~link
Camp Sanctuary~link
The Pitt:Revelations~link
Scorched Earth~link
Totally Legit Unnamed Forum~link
Make a Roman Demigod of Godishness~link
Ragers Bite~link
Half-Blood Army~link
Why Don't We Make a Hero?~link
The DSF~The DSF-link
The Pitt(Rp)*Finished*~link
The Pitt(Fanfiction)~link
Chaos and its Primordial Brethren(Excluding Nyx and Aether) have taken over the world with their mons
last edited on Feb 13, 2013 at 01:39PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 277 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 277

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(Yeah, it's Oruanos)
I blast the Hyperborean with fire. The drakon grabs me in it's mouth and goes around holding me. I smash it's nose but nothing
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
(It says Ouranos in his profile thingy up top.)
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(Yeah.)
(-Uranus: Uranus (pron.: /ˈjʊərənəs/ or /jʊˈreɪnəs/; Ancient Greek Οὐρανός, Ouranos meaning "sky" or "heaven") was the primal Greek god personifying the sky. )
(Ancient Greek Ouranos. Who really cares?)
(Exactly.)
(-.- Fine)
I burst into flames and the thing lets me go. I blast fire in it's mouth then appear by Taylor "Let's take Hyperion together"
"Alright." I swing my swords at Hyperion.
(Gtg cleaning.)
(kay) I grab the fire that he blast at us and throw it back. I slash at him
I grip my swords and slash at monsters.
I flip over him and land in a crouch. I bring my leg to kick his legs from underneath him. When he falls on the floor, I open a hole that leads to Tartarus. He falls in and I wipe my face. "He'll be back Tartarus is against us." I mutter.
over a year ago torrent said…
the drakon looks at me confused as i just stand there waiting for it this was what i knew i had to do the drakon shoots down swallows me and i hear a distant scream then.it stops the pain and the drakon as a purple light explodes out of the drakon and he is blown to pieces and my sword clanks to the ground and a black vortex appears and i walk out with a plate of food with sushi"oh hey guys want some stone crab rolls i went threw dimensions using the sword got hungry and picked up some real expensive but really tasty sushi want some" tay just stares at me " mabey i should explain how im still alive after Erebus sliced me in half with his scythe well it turns out he's my dad and wannts me dead cause i borrowed"i put air quotes around borrowed"his sword or his symbol of power which sooner or later will kill me according to the fates but who cares well all be dead soon enough chaos plans on just destroying the planet or so my dad says" i say threw a mouth full of sushi
"Less Chit-Chat more Combat" I sheathe my katana and concentrate. "For Nyx, for Aether, for Earth" I mutter and swing my katana, causing the monsters to get blown away by wind. Some die, most get confused. "Don't worry about him Cara, what's important is you. They can't get you, if they do. We will all die...."
"That's nice, cause I think I'm gonna be the first to die." I say jumping into a large amount of monsters. I swing my swords at them turning them to dust.
"That's what I need to talk to you about." I grab a monster's hammer and throw it to them. "I went to Mexico"
"What's in mexico?"
"Monsters." I tell Alvin. "A lot." I stab some more monsters.
"Not only that! I sneak into the main base and I heard someone saying they wanted to capture you....as a portal so that Tartarus can bring Olympus to him...."
I slam into monsters stabbing them. "That's bad."
"Meh. I've had worse make overs." I grunt as I swing my swords around.
I continue to kill monsters
I send a large group of monsters to Tartarus and start to feel drained.
I stand by Taylor to guard her, knowing she wild be weak after sending monsters down
I take deep breaths and stand up straight. I swing my swords again. I could feel my dad resisting against me. Pulling me down.
"You okay?" I ask blasting monsters away from us
"Yeah." I gasp as he pressures my mind. "It's just my dad. He's attacking me again."
"Damn it" I mutter, I take out a vial of blue liquid "Drink, it'll replenish your power"
I grab the vial and drink the fluid. Suddenly my vision blurs and Tartarus makes one final attack, knocking me out.
(Yay Damsel in distress!)
I grab her before she falls. I swing my katana making like a wipe of flames "Nobody touches her!" I look at my men "Get an eagle now!" I order
I pull out all my swords and merge them into two. "Hurry!" I shout, shooting out tendrils of water.
"Be careful Al" I say jumping on an eagle and flying off with Cara
I send a thought to Arron, telling him to come here. When he appears, I mount him, and we race towards the monsters.
"You cannot defeat Chaos' forces, daughter."
"Sure I can, dad." I cross my arms and glare at the void of darkness.
"I'm sure you could...you and your 'friends'." He muses.
"What do my friends have to do with you and my relationship dad?" I ask.
"You'll find out...you'll find out." The void disappears and everything goes white.

I wake up gasping. I sit up and see I'm on an eagle. "Get me down! I have to fight!" I scream at the person next to me.
"Taylor, relax, I just had to get you as far away from the ground....from Tartarus. Are you okay? I won't let you down till I'm certain"
"I'm fine." I mutter, rubbing my head. "He was just messing with me...he wanted to chat."
"You sure you can fight?" I send a ball of fire down to the monsters
I take monsters out with claws of hardened water.
"Yes. I'm sure." I say.
"Down boy" I say to the eagle as he flies down "Are you 100% Certain?"
"Yes Pheonix. I am." I say, calling him by his last name, knowing he hates it.
I frown a little "Fine D'Lassio"
I sort at my last name and jump of the eagle. I land on a Huperborian and stab him.
I jump off and land, sending a shock wave of fire around me
I jump down off the dust and stab some Dracanae.
I grab a bow out of light and shoot multiply arrows
I swing my swords around getting into a rhythm of attacking.
I go into battle mode.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(That Symbol with the sword is from Fallout 3, and so is *The Pitt* theme)
(Yes it is Rogue....oh ps. I don't own that stuff...Bethesda does.)
(I knew :D)
I stab my katana into the ground in front of the troop, it acts as a shield, incineration any enemy that comes near. I start fighting enemy with my fist (We should end this battle....)