Heroes of Olympus RP Club Ragers Bite

Nicolicious posted on Dec 13, 2012 at 10:39PM
The year is 2012. It all started on the 18th of December. And I guess it really was the end of the world. A virus that was transmitted from Mosquitos into a cows bloodstream caused a worldwide epidemic. At first officials thought it was a form of rabies. Well it was. Just a different type of rabies. Humans started biting and eating each other. Transferring the disease to others. After a week a lot. And I mean a lot of people were what we call 'Ragers.' The survivors hid out alone in the world. Till someone made a very large commotion. They had found a castle in Russia. A safe haven from these 'people' who try to devour us. Whoever they were broadcasted around the world. Everyone fled to Russia trying to find this 'Paradise'. Only to never return. But a small group of humans...well Demi-Gods are hiding in a very large, very obvious place. Madison Square Garden. Armed with guns and anything they can find they stay here in hopes of this apocalypse ending or for a chance to get to this so called Paradise.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­
You are one of these Demi-Gods. Good luck.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Appearance:

Personality:

Powers:

Weapons:

Place of birth:

Other:

---------------------------------
Demi-Gods:
Cara D'Lassio-Thanatos-Nicolicous
Kate Grimes-Nike-JasmineValdez
Nicholas Da Vinci-Hephaestus-darkling_menace
Kaji Borodin-Mars-Blaze_of_Ares
Alvin Hamilton-Poseidon-Alvin2442
last edited on Jan 18, 2013 at 11:33PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 106 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 106

over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Name: Cara D'Lassio

Ip: Thanatos

Mp: Dead

Appearance: Tall, tanned, fit, brown hair with red streaks, purple eyes.

Personality: Nice, calm, leadershipy.

Powers: Shadow Traveling etc.

Weapons: Pistol, Grimsever, Cliffhanger and a Ka-Bar.

Place of Birth: Australia, but moved to America and has lived in Washington since.

Other: Is looked to as the groups leader. Killed her own mother cause she was a Rager.
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
Like the Walking Dead! Silly people, that's why you don't eat beef.
Name: Kate Grimes

Ip: Nike

Mortal Parent: Rick Grimes

Appearance: Dark, silky brown hair, flint-gray eyes. Wears a flannel shirt, jeans, cowboy boots, and her dad's old Sheriff hat

Personality: Protective, sort of bossy

Powers: Is very skilled at attacking and taking down ragers, taught by her father at the start of the infection, very fast on her feet

Weapons: Pistol, Katana, Crossbow, all given to her by family friends

Place of Birth: King's County, Ga

Other: Helps lead the group along with Cara. Stayed at a prison with another survivor group for a while. Her little brother and family are still down in GA, she left to see if the rumors of humans in New York were true

(Oh yeah, copied everything from the show, XP)
last edited over a year ago
(YOU WATCH THE WALKING DEAD TOO?!!!!)

I sit in the commentators booth(or spectators booth whatever you wanna call it) in Madison Square Garden and watch the people below.
(YUS!!!!)

I sling my bow across my back and head up by Cara. "Hey."
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(HEY! I watched it too that's where I got the idea...well actually I got the idea from many Zombie movies XD)

Name: Kaji Borodin

Immortal Parent: Mars

Mortal Parent: Kyonko Borodin

Appearance: Pic

Personality: Quite, dark, mysterious

Powers: Controls fire, but to a low extend. Controls weapons, very hard for him.

Weapons: A katana and dual desert eagles

Place of birth: Moscow, Russia. Traveled to USA from Moscow

Other: He came from Russia by plane to the USA. He couldn't find the castle cause too many Ragers were there
(HEY! I watched it too that's where I got the idea...well actually I got the idea from many Zombie mo
My plane was breaking apart, I see Madison Square Garden ahead. I take the radio "Hello? Does anyone read me, this is Katana 5. I'm landing on the ragers. Please open the gate. I am not infected, I have news from Russia" I slowly descend
"OPEN THE GATE!" I shout at some of our people. They scramble to slowly undo the locks. "Hey Kate." I say.
The Katana 5 crash down into the ragers. I quickly jump out and run for the gate. I take my katana and slash the ragers in front of me. My plane explode. I jump into the place and they close the gate. I curse in Latin/Russian/Japanese: "Filius Cука! Kami wa chikushō! Krovavyy Pluto! Imaimashī Ragers" I stood up and dust myself off
(The Katana 5)
(The Katana 5)
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Name: Alvin Hamilton

Immortal Parent: Poseidon, blessed by a bunch of water gods.

Mortal Parent: Adrian Ewing

Appearance: Alvin has raven-black hair and sea green eyes, that are rimmed with ocean blue. He is very muscular and handsome. He wears a pure black hood that doesn't allow you see his face, even when you shine light directly in it. He wears dark jeans and white, green, and blue shoes. He wears black leather fingerless gloves. The inside of his clothes are shielded with Celestial Bronze.

Personality: He is very calm and keeps his emotions locked up. He is very smart and knows how to handle an situation.

Powers: He has a great amount of control over water, able to control it in every single way possible, and in its three states. He has control over earthquakes and anything related to the sea. He can turn into sea animals and use any sea animal's powers or defenses. He can mentally talk to horses, sea animals, and his family under the sea.

Weapons: He doesn't use guns, he think they take to long. He does use two blades that he calls, the Blades of Exile. He also has a sword called Hydro.

Place of birth: America, specific enough for you.

Other: He can used his powers for a long time without getting tired. He has a pegasus named Arron.
I shadow travel down to him. "Welcome." I say. I then nod my head and two guys a son of Ares and a son of Hercules grab his arms. Then a child of Apollo comes over and pulls up his sleeves on his pants and shirt. "He's clean." The Apollo kid says. "Excuse us for that. We have to be wary. You could of been bitten." I say.
I sigh in relief. "Hate to think what we'd have to do if you had been bitten.....Anyway welcome to Madison Square Garden."
"We hope your stay is a pleasurable as it can be." I mutter. I look around at our makeshift tents and mattresses. "At least it's safer than out there."
I tilt the sheriff hat back out of my eyes. "Hey, we're not trying to make it pleasurable yet, we're making it safe. And we all did a pretty darn good job."
"I guess, but there are more Ragers around the area everyday."
I shrug. "So many of us, yeah, ragers come from miles around. But they don't do nothing but sit outside all day, unless we open that there gate."
"We are not opening that gate. You were an exception." I say to the new guy.
"Who's the new guy, Cara?'
"I don't know. Haven't asked." I say.
I look at the kid.
"So, ya got news from Russia? Long way to travel."
"No."
"The name is Kaji Borodin, son of Mars. I came from Russia. The castle they talked about? Couldn't find it, to many ragers"
"I heard something in my head. I think it was: I'm coming for you..."
"Well. Nice to meet you Kaji. I'm Cara and this is Alvin and Kate."
"Hola."
I flash him a thumbs-up, "Well, I'm going to continue training..." I disappear.
I nod. "You can call my Blaze, that's what my grandfather calls me, well in Russian that is: Bleyz"
Water spells out in front of Blaze: I'll remember that
"Show off," I mutter.
The water spells out: How?
I look at the water. "I'll check on the Katana 5..." I say going up the stairs to look over the wall. I start cursing again and go back down "Well that's gone. It was my 13th birthday present"
"You got a plane for your birthday? Nice."
"Russians." I mutter. A Demi-God runs up to me. "Ragers are attacking the soft part of the wall on the eats of the garden." He says gasping for breath. "Get everyone underground now! Everyone converge on the wall we have to stop them!" I shout into my intercom.
(How lucky...Alvin got a boat...)
I throw my crossbow off my back (Daryl swag) and head to the east wall.
"My grandfather was rich so yeah..." I look around "What should we do?"
I pull out my sword and charge to the wall.
I pull out my bow and grin. "Follow us. If you can fight." I say. I then head towards the East Wall. "Keep firing. Aim for everything!" I hear someone shout.
I laugh "I was born fighting Cara!" I run to the East Wall. "Hmmmm" I take out a rope from my pouch and tie it on a metal pole "This is how I fight" I jump of the wall and start slashing heads as the rope keeps me hanging
I sheathe my sword and pull out the Blades of Exile. I use the chains so I don't have to go in close combat.
I watch and shake my head. "Russians. It's Russians." I mutter. I start shooting Ragers with my bow.
I continue slashing.
I swing them around in the ultimate combo, slicing off body parts.
I realise that the wall is going to fall and curse. "EVERYONE GET UNDERGROUND!" I shout. Everyone ceases fire and scrambles away from the wall. "Plant the charges." I tell a Demi-God. He nods and starts laying mines.
I run up the wall and get over it. I untie the rope. "You're gonna blow up the wall? You'll need this" I say, giving her a hand grenade
"We need a temporary blockade, after the wall collapses, while we work on putting something permanent in." I send a volley of arrows into the swarm of ragers.
"Do that." I say to Kate. "Once you are done go underground. I'll then blow the charges with this grenade then Shadow Travel to you guys." I step into a bunch of shadows. "Good luck."
"Where is underground?"