immortal parent or realative:

friends:

boyfriend/girlfriend:

abilities:

side(gods or gods enemies you can change sides):

pets if any:

place of birth:

other:

NO KILLING PEOPLE if some one is being a nusence to you report them they will be dealt with and i will not tolerate abusive and or innaproprite post/comments

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1736 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1736

over a year ago torrent said…
People this is not a new idea this is ona another clubsite so please post and if you see someone you know didn't make a person tell me and I will tell you if they have or have not
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
name: Holly

immortal parent or relative: Apollo

friends: her siblings

boyfriend/girlfriend: has none

abilities: can heal anyone

side(gods or gods enemies you can change sides): gods

pets if any: has a Pegusus named Torronto which is black and white

place of birth: Australia

other: nothing

Hey new kid what's your name
DON'T LET MY FORUM DIE IF YOU GUYS DO I WILL CRY MY FACE RIGHT OFF MY FACE
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
big smile
Don't worry dude I was sleeping :D
ZACOS!!!!
over a year ago demigod324 said…
cake
Name: Emily
Age thirteen
Immortal parent: Phobos
Friends:every one but the children of ares( they think there better then her because there dad is her dads dad
Boyfriend: has none but has a major crush on nico
Abilites: when upset can look at someone and show then there deepest fear right before there eyes
Side: on the gods
Pets: pegusus name courage (the antonym for for Phobos/ fear
Place of birth: Overland Park Kanas
Back story: until she was 9 she lived with her mom and her step-dad in a house in overland park but one day after a hellhound attacked her family then she ran away and was recently found only two short miles from camp and clarrise found her parely conscious.as.she.struggled to hide from a group of.hungry cyclopes
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago percabeth_forev said…
name: Silver Sapphire
I.P: don't know yet I'm still undetermined
friends: none yet
bf: none
abilities: good with water abilities
side: gods(but I don't respect them much)
pets: tiger- Aleah horse-Lara
place of birth: England (I like british people)
others: curly brown hair with edges on the end (up to my ankles), dark green eyes, pinkish white skin/ my parent died when I was a baby, the social workers took me in, I ran away when I was 5 years old
Thank you I was worried I mean I knew that you where asleep but for me I was awake and was yelling and waiting then I saw someone and I said hello and when they didn't respond I freaked I was so confused very bad byt awsomness rules all*applause*aw you people are to kind but where is my giant axe don't let my sister get it she will kill us all
Frank can I tell you something *pause*frank idnt a your real name so what is it
^ ??????????
"Well my name is definitely not Frank for one I'm a girl and two my name is Holly".
(Sorry I was continuing off where we where on another one cara yelled at me that she ws frank because I lost my memory after being hit over the head with 9 cars so yeah it was bad
Nine cars ouch hope you regain your memory soon cause i don't want you to like insult any gods by accident or any thing
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
Liam M
Hades
Nico, and people who don't get on my nerves
None
shadow travel, make skeletons appear, shoot black fire, when mad radities a small amount of fear(eyes glow)
gods
hell hound named Buddy
Vanchester
black hair that dangles in my pure black eyes, wears tee shirts with a skull in the middle, has a winter beanie with a skull in the middle. Nico found me, while I was in Vanchester. Is quiet.
(oh lol)
"Um no my name isnt Frank you idiot. What girl has the name Frank?"
I kinda realized that so name please and who is that fat guy holding a lightning bolt and who is that emo guy with a helm on his head
"Liam."
Not you liam her that girl right there I need a name for those to tall gay guys over there names people this amnesic needs names
"Okay." I shadow traveled to my hiding spot.
I walk away hoping not to be noticed by zeus and hades good luck giys
"Im Holly".
Ii come out my hiding spot and I see Buddy. "Hey bud." I said, petting him.
I'm geussing y'all are scared of holy crap*zues shot a lightning bolt and it bounced off my sword and back at zues *what was that for and how can you shoot a lightning bolt and where is emo* a shadow punches me in the back of my head but a giant blue dragon grabs it and starts to feed on it*that is creepy and I'm guessing now that a dragon is my pet *the dragon licks mmy head*I guessed right
Cool dragon *i say walking out of my hiding spot
(He is actualy a drakon just my guy dosent know that so he called it a dragon)
I shadow traveld to my cabin.
smile
Um dude i think thats a drakon
I know wait how do I know his name is tsunami and his best friend is blaze a dragon
smile
Mabey hes from your past just a thought
"Yeah he could".
hey guys I said in a little tone
Good
smile
So do you recall where you've seen the drakon amd dragon before yet
crying
umm... is anyone around? I asked getting more panicked by the minute A minute later no one still answered so I started to cry
Hey don't cry I was here just my consious was away some where else I don't think I have seen him before but he must be from my past and please stand so I don't have to pick you up and carry you to ylour cabin
Hey im here to so don't cry
Once I'm in my cabin, Nico comes up to me and says, "Liam, you gotta make friends."
"Your my friend."
"Okay, you gotta make NEW friends. Okay?"
"Fine."
smile
Well im gonna head to my cabin cause im tried so just yell at me if anything bad happens bye people
Hey liam why did you say nico was your friend why didn't you include me I mean come on I thought we could be buds you know like two amigos
sorry I get so emotional when no one is around I said while trying 2 stop crying
"it's alright".
thanks *wiping my tears* just then the water started to twirl the way I'm twirling my hair then I luked up and saw the symbol of posiedon
"Your a daughter of Poseidon one of the bug three he's awesome".
Hey I guess your my little sister nice to meet ya *I hear a loud bang*hay ill be back in a minute but for now goodbye* I run off to the source of the noise but what I see is worse then any thing else I have face so I set up barriers so no one can enter and get killled by the giants army*goodbye my friends
"Yeah goodbye then".
I run jump slash I turn stab a drakon in its eye then its other than I jump and slice and look behing me and see the first line is gone than I start to attack the second line and I kill them but that's when I noticed it an atomic bomb getting ready to destroy camp but I set barriers around camp and it hits me on the head and I climb out felling like I'm gunna die and all of a sudden I yell and blaxk mist pours from my mouth and I start to kill every monster then I teleport back to camp and I collapse in the middle of class with a crushing weight on my ches
Are you ok i ask with a worried look on my face
Not realy