Heath Ledger 2nd Anniversary

essence8 posted on Jan 22, 2010 at 11:52PM
Two years ago our beloved Heath passed away, what have you done to honor his memory? Well, I bought a bouquet of flowers, lit a candle since last night and posted polls and comments on his memory. Heath, will forever be remembered as all legends are! Heath, R.I. P.

Heath Ledger 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HopeAssassin said…
On the very day of his anniversary, two years after his passing, I became a heated fan of his.
over a year ago essence8 said…
Our dear Heath impacted so many of us with his magnetic personality. R.P.I. Heath.
over a year ago sunshine_96 said…
heart
Heath..Dear Heath.. you are my love .. i love you,my sunshine boy,with all my heart ! and before today,i was still dont know for this forum..i found it today..and i want to tell heath is unique boy in the world,who are so beauty and good - !! i love him..i wanna he rest in peace.. and i hope for that heath now is in better place than this world ! i hope that Swetty Heathy-Andy [heathflicc andrew ledger] - is well and his soul is in relax! i hope he is in Heaven now! :]] R.i.P,my big lovee - i plase God for that i will never forget you and i will love you so much during all my life ! R.I.P,my sweeтнearтт!
over a year ago sunshine_96 said…
i made a mistake with the keyboard-
i wanna tell - HEATHCLIFF ANDREW LEDGER*